[Ch7] Morrasoom Sawat (Moom Mai) Weir Sukollawat/ Preaw Tasaneeya

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
erinhang said:
I finally caught up with you guys! I'm so mad that the eldest sister is pretending not to know her other side of the family at the mall. I love how the mom is slowly becoming a better person. The sibling love between the kids, especially  the young boy and spoil sister is so cute. He's always there to protect his bratty sister :thumbsup: . When they were running out of the house  they were also holding hands. I can't wait for ep 13 to upload on the website I watch it. I wonder if the dad is going to come back :scratchhead2: . There lives are better without him, how can he leave such a big family behind like that?
I think because p'wor scared of her husband will hit her as we can see there are wound at wor's face. She's not happy with her marriage life. Yes True..the producer make a good choice in choosing those kids. I laugh when Pang didn't change from past five years and piak is always there to protect her. Pang is always love money and with her high class style. Hahaha.. And nong pla is such a cutie. Yup can't wait for next ep too.. :woot:

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
tweedaly said:
@Hana_pichy, I love how both the songs you picked for the videos matched their feelings so well and how well you made the mv. I love both songs you picked, And One and How Far Is Near. They're both songs that I feel have such deep meanings and the way the music goes so well with it too!! I hope you'll make another one when they have their happy ending!!! 

Haven't watched this week's episodes yet!!!  :cry: Hopefully I'll be able to watch it tomorrow! I can't believe it's going to end soon! It feels like yesterday that I was watching the first episode and fell in love with our pra'nang. This is one of those lakorns that you never want to end!
Yup... That's my purpose of making MV.. To make sure the feeling is there. They way the meaning must be the same as the storyline. And thanks too for loving that MV. Yes.. I'll try to do one more from ep12 and to the end for their happy ending story.
:cry: can't believe it will end soon... :cry:

little22

sarNie Juvenile
wor is selfish not saying anything to her own family. Wit is sneaky evil crazy mental girl. Forcing someone to love her when he has no feelings. I feel sad for Anop no one love him except for his sis n mom. Off to watch the lastest now haveto read comments first

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Just saw ep13...Kwang & Poo are so good together even when they are arguing. So hope Preaw and Weir pair up again.

I don't know but Wit should have fallen off the building when Poo told her about the marriage. She is crazy.

asher

sarNie Hatchling
This weeks episodes seems a waste to me, I mean we have so many dramas coming up between our leads and they waste too much screen time on the side characters and nothing really happens this week, except our leads are finally getting married! I love the part scene in ep13, they look cute together and how sweet of him holding and kissing her cheek and shoulder. I love the back hug in the party. That's the most fin scene to me in ep13 lol. And do you guys notice they keep holding hands in ep13? The account Hana shared posted a pic which captured all their holding hands scenes. I think it's so adorable. They start opening their hearts to each other. :) and both of them are so exciting about their wedding, you can see they really wants to marry each other lol.
I can't wait for next Wednesday,seems like we will get all the dramas and fin scenes in next episode. I am exciting. Lol

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
This is the first Lakorn I'm cry when thinking it will end soon. I going to miss this couple so much hope mm pair them up soon. My S+K.. Yup that is my fav scene too and the best of them in Epi 13 any way alot coming Epi 14 fin fin fin

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Yes @asher... Thats why I don't really tuned in ch7..they tend to make the lakorn draggy and give more scene to the supportive. But jus a few of them.. I still love ch7 lakorn because they know how to attract me as an audience... Hahaha..

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
So far, Preaw is my favorite N'ek of his besides Mai D. Weir/Preaw chemistry is awesome and they look beautiful together. Sad it's only got a few episodes left.

lakorn7

sarNie Hatchling
Not enough sweet moments between our lead but it's still good. I don't think its draggy at all. The story is moving along just good. I'm happy kwang finally knows Pol's true colors. This week's episode is a setup for next week. Next week looks so good.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Miley19 said:
this is so cute how she help put his shirt on :heart: 

make sure her husband shirt well :kiss3:

still checking

did she help he sing ? it look like

i want just only the two of them went there no that dude :gungirl:

help me mafia i cant carry this to heavy :coverlaf:

for next week :clap: :clap:  cant wait
When did their talk show appearance air? Been trying to find if on ThaiFlix.

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
lakorn7 said:
Not enough sweet moments between our lead but it's still good. I don't think its draggy at all. The story is moving along just good. I'm happy kwang finally knows Pol's true colors. This week's episode is a setup for next week. Next week looks so good.
Yes.. It's not draggy.. Because it will end soon.. Oh no... :cry: :cry:.. Feel like just yesterday I try to find the website to watch.. I love their chemistry when they're bickering. The cutest chemistry I had watch.. Maybe because the age gap and they're so cute.. They pretend like they don't like but actually they like it. Hahaha.. :woot: :woot:

asher

sarNie Hatchling
Yep I don't feel this one draggy at all, and somehow it's the first time I wish a lakorn to be draggy cause I can't get enough of screen time of our leads. I will definitely miss them after it ends and I can't believe it's ending soon, I feel like I just watched episode 1 few days ago and now we are at episode 13. Yes they are cute together even when they are bickering. They have that natural chemistry makes me believe they are who they play. I feel sweet even when they have bickering.
@Saechash the show hasn't aired yet and is going to air on Feb. 5.

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
I hope ch7 will not block the show. :annoyed:  :annoyed:  :annoyed:

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
yup,its like asher said this is going to aie on feb 5.. true i feel like everyone feel too i feel just start watch then already coming to an end soon gosh sad think my heart break :lmao: i dont want themto be apart at all.

u know ur job too??? :coverlaf:

i think when he had fall into the water her dad has found him and he live with them on the beach

when she running back they wedding :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin:

lakorn7

sarNie Hatchling
Miley19 said:

when she running back they wedding :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin:
The way sayomphu kissed kwang is is so sexy. Really passionate and aggressive. They're not even married and he's already kissing her like that.lol He wants her so bad. Actually both of them wants each other. Kwang beated up Pol just so she can make it back to her wedding. They're crazy about each other.haha

lakorn7

sarNie Hatchling
Saechash said:
So far, Preaw is my favorite N'ek of his besides Mai D. Weir/Preaw chemistry is awesome and they look beautiful together. Sad it's only got a few episodes left.
I like all his female lead but my favorites are Kwan and Min. Preaw is my new favorite. She's really cute. Weir and her make a cute couple.

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Wish we can control it so we can make wed as soon as we want. Well, with the guy u like u agree for he to do everything lol... Look at her she never slap her bad boy Sayomphu for kiss her,she'll only get shy when he kisses her not like that dude pol on Epi 13 when he just try to push her on the bed she hurry up stand and slapped on him. Also look on the preview when he was sleeping on the bed she was crying beside him and touch on his neck. I guess when she touch him so he wake up that why the bed pic he without shirt and she was under is happen

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Thanks @miley for all the pics.. Chan chop.. And yes.. She get shy when Sayomphu kiss her.. :spin:.. Can't wait for them to marry... :woot: :woot:.. Long day to go.. Ughh