[Ch7] Mon Ruk Mae Nam Moon (Compordee)

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
who's the real pa'eg in here? is so stupid to see jui fall the other guy. i thought she only love veir. this is just like 'nang van tong'

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Yeah I do agree with you too why do jui have to fall in love with him too that so weird for this lakorn. I don't even like when jui like him I was so angry when I see it and they have more scene than weir and jui I don't understand about this lakorn it make like weir is not p'ek in here cuz weir didn't have the sweet scene like jui and porhe have in here. I hate 12 part it make me so angry with it, the more I watch is the more I got angry for jui and him. :angry:

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
wth, i'm not watching this lakorn but i thought that vier is the pra'ek??? i was browsing through the news and i saw jui doing a real kiss with porche on their wedding night which should be the ending. where is vier? i'm just curious.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! notice the EXCLAMATION MARKS and NOT questions marks, I'm DEAMNDING WHY!!! this is sooooooooooooooooooooooo SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'(
the ending was such a heart breaker!!!!!! I cried sooooo much!!! I wished I didn't understand Thai so that I can make up my own lines, and stop watching after she hugs him, yep, the movie ended there but no, I have to understand Thai and have to know that she's leaving him forever!!!! AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! this movie makes no sense!!! hurted my head and hurted my heart!!! ahhhh why!!!! tearnoise!!!!

naloveak

sarNie Egg
hi everyone !!! I'm a fan of Ken-Ann.
if you are a fan of Ken-Ann plz like this page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ken-Ann/216861695013699
and then we can discuss together
Thanks

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
whats the ending? i wanna kno so that i don't have to watch it to see.

fun

Expired Sarnie
The music itself was better than the lakorn. What's up with all the killing spree in Ch7 lakorns. Same thing happens over and over again. I had to bear my gma insulting the TV for 24 hours. Even when I am upstairs, I can still hear her. She watched it twice but she only watches Jui and Wier scenes the second time around. She didn't understand why they did not end up together. They were so much in love. I agree with her; although I did only get to see a few episodes here and there. Probably missed about 2 episode worth of scene time. I didn't buy Porse and Jui love line. I hated Jui's parent, wished Porse went completely poor and see if they will treat him the same way they did to Wier. Jui's parents are the biggest hypocrites that ever walked this planet, I wanted them to die. Oh you guys don't know how much I detest her parents.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I know, I don't understand her parents at all--in fact, there's no point in trying to understand them because they are completely unreasonable and selfish, that's all there is to it. Her mom was all "Would you rather be his wife or be my daughter" but the fact is, she basically SOLD Duen to her relatives in Bangkok, or you could see it as selling her to Porshe. Like, wth?
Weir and Jui were incredibly sweet and in love and it sucks that they just...separated. Jui's parents were seriously the most hateful people ever. I didn't watch much of the side people's parts.
There CAN be circumstances where it's okay for the pra'nang not to end up together, but this was NOT one of those. There was no excuse at all for them to separate! *whine*

If Porshe's parts were in a completely different lakorn, I would have rooted for him, because honestly, I found it really cute the way he changed and began to try to please Jui learning to be more esan lol. That said, Pin was waaay better for Duen ><

Anyways, does anyone have the themesongs for download? I think Weir sings quite decently, especially the traditional type of songs.

azian-luver

sarNie Egg
I've seen bits and bits of the lakorn, but my friend told the ending. I asked her for it, and the looks of it, the lakorn looks really sad. As I was watching bits of it, I nearly cried. Weir is lovable and Jui is beautiful. The lakorn is too sad that I won't be able to watch it. :cry1: