❤️[CH7] Mon Garn Bandan Ruk (Dida Video) : Mik Thongraya/Bow Maylada

vaberella

sarNie Egg
Okay...I don't see what ANY of you all see. The only thing awesome here is the Iron Maiden tee! Everything else, including storyline is...

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Okay...I don't see what ANY of you all see. The only thing awesome here is the Iron Maiden tee! Everything else, including storyline is...
I see a good looking guy with a pretty looking girl that we've been waiting for to pair up as the leads. Also, most importantly it is not a remake. That alone should be a cause for celebration lol

vaberella

sarNie Egg
I see a good looking guy with a pretty looking girl that we've been waiting for to pair up as the leads. Also, most importantly it is not a remake. That alone should be a cause for celebration lol
Yeah, but the storyline isn't that captivating...which is my point. That's what I mentioned. I have no problems with the pairing. It's the storyline.

Honestly, I like the remakes. 99% need dusting off and especially for the rise of Thai-drama popularity in the Asian sphere. Mainland knows about them, Korean stars are acting in them---so they are justified in their remakes and I'm loving it. As an American who speaks no Thai and started watching in 2007; I'm glad to be introduced to all the oldies I never knew about. If not for Massaya 2017. I would never have fallen head over heels in love with Andrew Gregson for Massaya 2000. AG to me is now, hands down, the greatest Thai actor without a doubt.

However, that's neither here nor there. I'm just saying, I saw a lot of excitement for the storyline. I'm not seeing where it's coming from or feeling it. Or if the excitement is really for the pairing or the storyline. I'd need both to buy in; this is why I didn't fall into the Kdrama "flop", from my understanding, The Water God's Bride <--- I adore that lead actor (had a lot of lead actors I loved). This story just sort of reads like a twist on Charles Dickens's A Christmas Carol, removing a ghost for a genie and no christmas. That's not very exciting. It actually comes across a bit slapstick and silly.

I mean I'll give it a try...but so far..

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I go into most lakorns with low expectations cause well it's a lakorn.

Mik and Bow is plenty enough for me to check out anything with them in it. As for the storyline, you can never tell until the first few episodes.

Like with Mussaya, on paper just by the summary, the story is boring as hell and that was pretty much the consensus before it aired. Actually even after watching it, the story was boring and simple. There's not much plot to it at all. It's the execution and the scenes with the leads that lifted it.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Over all Mussaya is not a meaty lakorn. The original and remakes has good leads in them to make it a watchable lakorn. The one with Andrew was so boring but Andrew had a charm to him then that I kept up with it. But Mookda and Mik really made Mussaya good.

The storyline usually isn't a big deal until it aired. Some storylines sounds really good and you expect it to be this hit piece then when it aired it turns into crap lol. This lakorn might be all over the place but Mik on screen will probably eased up on my annoyance. Besides, they have good chemistry and Mik will be a jealous pra'ek somwhere along the line and he is so darn cute when he gets jealous lol.