[CH7] Mon Garn Bandan Ruk (Dida Video) : Mik Thongraya/Bow Maylada

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by KhoOnxNouxWanxJai, Dec 19, 2017.

1. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

She young enough to be my daughter lol

2. mey198

mey198 sarNie Egg

I love mik in anything and I just recently fell in love with bow and now knowing that they are in a Lakorn together. :cheer::aaaaa: :aaaaa::cheer:

saobomp likes this.
  3. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

saobomp likes this.
  4. jeanie1

jeanie1 sarNie Adult

Mik is going to join the military for 6 months. I'm assuming after he's done filming this. He's joining directly instead of doing the drawing. News said if you join directly, you only have to do it for 6 months vs if you get picked through the drawing, then you have to serve longer.

xdanavelvetx, Koy123 and 72701 like this.
  5. 72701

72701 sarNie Adult

6 months isn't too long. Long enough to make people miss him but not long enough for people to forget him and pave way for new favorites.

xdanavelvetx likes this.
  6. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Aww, so we’re not going to see him for a whole year? I know he’s filming two lakorns really got now, but I probably won’t watch him with Pooklook.

7. rachelb11

rachelb11 sarNie Egg

These two look cute together. I don't think I have seen Bow in anything before though.

xdanavelvetx and Koy123 like this.
  8. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

I recommend Bow’s two lakorns if you haven’t seen them. Yai Kanyala starring with Michael Patardet and Khat Cheuak starring with Mik. Both lakorns was good.

xdanavelvetx and geestory like this.
  9. jeanie1

jeanie1 sarNie Adult

Oh yeah I forgot about the one with Pooklook. I bet we won't even know he's gone. It's only for 6 months and they can spread these last 2 out.

xdanavelvetx, 72701 and Koy123 like this.
  10. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Haha, that’s true. They might not even going to air his lakorns this year.

xdanavelvetx likes this.
  11. whitedove

whitedove sarNie Adult

I like her lakorn with Mike a lot.

Koy123 likes this.
  12. Cupid Candy

Cupid Candy sarNie Coma

Norah is also a ton of fun to watch if you fast forward a lot LOL

geestory and Koy123 like this.
  13. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

There were a lot of hugging awkward scenes in there. Haha

14. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Wish someone would just put all the leads scenes in one video for Norah and leave out all the nonsense stuff. Lol

15. Amikou

Amikou sarNie Hatchling

xdanavelvetx, M-chan and whitedove like this.
  16. TubbyTinker

TubbyTinker You're Average Person :)

I'm not a fan of Mik but he's slowly and I mean snail pace slowly growing on me lol. These two are cute and I'm excited for this one. Couldnt watch Khat Chueak bc of Kelly hahahhahaha

xdanavelvetx and Amikou like this.
  17. Amikou

Amikou sarNie Hatchling

Oh yeah, Thip I feel you. I want to watch KC but can't cuz of Kelly. I don't understand how he manage to grab all this roles and with such young girls too. I just hope ch7 will not pair him with Bow in the future, it's my scariest nightmare ever...

TubbyTinker likes this.
  18. whitedove

whitedove sarNie Adult

saobomp likes this.
  19. jeanie1

jeanie1 sarNie Adult

Shirtless Mik! He's getting his physical? to apply to the air force. Training is 6 months, and after military he wants to get ordained to be a monk. But he didn't say for how long he was going to be a monk for.

xdanavelvetx and Koy123 like this.
  20. Maricon

Maricon sarNie Oldmaid

Probably temporarily just like other celebs.