[Ch7] Maya Rasamee (DaraVdo)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Thanks for uploading!
Can someone briefly tell me what Ram's relationship is with Sal's character and that guy that plays Tom?
Thorm and Ram are cousin since Thorm's mom is Ram's dad older sister...
Sal [Chutima] is Juntra's daughter[ she found out on todays episode that Juntra is her mom and not aunt] but she has no relation with Ram...but I guess you can say they're step sisters lol...somewhat

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
aaah, thanks for the explanation! Poor Thorm, he can't fall in love with his cousin...but he already likes her. Sal is so evil in here, it surprises me lol

TubbyTinker

aaah, thanks for the explanation! Poor Thorm, he can't fall in love with his cousin...but he already likes her. Sal is so evil in here, it surprises me lol
I know! She is! But it better though...I'm excited for her scenes w/ Thorm tho. I read spoilers for next weeks episode of them....too cute! And yeah I think its so weird that Thorm likes his own cousin hahhahaha

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
yes that is very wierd...it's common in thai lakorn though -.- him and that grl look cute together in the pix's ...loving new&mai ^.^

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Mai is absolutely gorgeous in here! I love the dark shade of her hair. New kind of reminds me of Num hehe. I bet they are going to drag out Mayarasamee's identity out until the end and it's going to be so frustrating when she is right in front of them.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
yay...it prob. be til the end of the lakorn...so annoying..he's rich, why can't he hire a private investigator since he thinks the family shady -.- but cute scenes between them

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
i personally like the lakorn and p'k and n'k interaction is cute...even though sometime New a punk...n'k is weak yet to me...she is also strong.."preserverence"...I usually mostly ffw on her getting bullied....so i guess you yourself just got to try and see if it "Click" with you are not...I'm HOOKED and want more...like everything else it's in "the eye of the beholder", because I try plenty of lakon ppl recommended and just didn't get into it...

mimayy

sarNie Egg
i just started watching this lakorn and i'm really liking it so far. How many episodes are there so far?

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
lol p'k friend making fun of him cuz n'k ask why he all grumpy and mad...they said he on his monthly and the other said he going to go out and get him a rag hahaha....p'k and the dad has the same issue...thinking all women are "ga daat" and taking it out on n'k...crazy

TubbyTinker

Mai looks really different in that picture w/ Andrew but gosh Tonon look so good in uniform heheheheh