[Ch7] Maya Rasamee (DaraVdo)

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
^sooo agree. and her next one with Dome looks like her role hasn't changed. I wanna see her play strong n'ek, even a n'ek that is whiny but b'itchy and doesn't let others walk all over her would be a nice change. She always has such amazing photoshoots looking beautifully tough, hopefully that translates to a near future lakorn please! ><
The lakorn w/Dome her Character not weak...It's just normal...Her character doesn't get bully by anyone....Her character is very compassionate towards her friend wanting to help her...very mature...

I don't like n'k abuse but the lakorn teaser looks good....

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Hey i'm just wondering who da n'rai in here is it Tran or Gun Sal ??? Im so lost even da teaser is not help hehhe

But i got to said tat New is freaking HOT in here lol

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
new a punk! But i'm enjoying this lakorn...haven't really watch a lakorn in a long while..

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Mai look prettier ever time i see her around...i love da new guy he seem cute...

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
eeek...when is Friday coming! I went ahead and read scenes of Chutima and Manthep and OMG, they have some cute scenes coming up! EEk! Well atleast I think tose scenes wont appear in like 2 weeks or so but still.....

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I am currently uploading this lakorn at my channel but the video are unlisted.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDC4F60A24D3869C7&feature=plcp