❤️[Ch7] Marn Bang Jai : Weir Sukollawat / Mookda Narinrak

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Oh they dont look too far apart and they do look good together. Man i totally feeling the Dao Prasook vibe!!!! Can't wait!!!!
He supposedly shaved his mustache for this lakorn but it seems like a little bit grew back so that's probably why he's looking a bit younger.
haha, he should shave more often. Weir and BigM, they need to keep clean.

Last edited:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Been a while since ive seen Weir clean shaven. Looking good next to Mookda! Any more info on the storyline?

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Okay, I went back to watch some of the pranang scenes and this time I thought it was a lot better than the first time I watched it and I think that's because I literally pictured Weir and Mookda in every scene the whole time, hahaha. GAH, Weir and Mookda are gonna do so well! Just picturing them in their roles already makes me so happy! Every movement, every expression, I can see it all. It's like they were meant for these roles, lmao.

Praek is pretty calm but when nangek gives him an attitude, he kinda plays along but is still super chill, lol. It's pretty cute. There was this scene where they had a little "fight" and later that night, praek didn't eat yet and so nangek went to go check up on him. He asked her what was wrong and then she started tearing up and I THINK she asked him why he hasn't eaten yet, lmfao SO ADORABLE. Praek's reaction was so cute too like, that's it? that's why you're crying? hahaha. The whole scene was just so precious. I hope they keep that scene, cause Mookda will be so adorable at it. I do like how you can tell their age gap just by the way they communicate, Praek is obviously the more mature one but nangek feels like this cute little girl trying to rebel, lol. I find it funny how almost every comment I see about these characters, they make fun of Weir playing an "elder". Even Weir was like his character is a old man who likes a "kid". Lool.

Praek also reminds nangek that he is her husband a lot so I can't wait to see Weir claiming to be Mookda's! Again, just thinking about it makes me so happy. Sighh, idk why I'm already so into it when they just started filming. Gonna have to wait at least a year before we see this.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Okay, I went back to watch some of the pranang scenes and this time I thought it was a lot better than the first time I watched it and I think that's because I literally pictured Weir and Mookda in every scene the whole time, hahaha. GAH, Weir and Mookda are gonna do so well! Just picturing them in their roles already makes me so happy! Every movement, every expression, I can see it all. It's like they were meant for these roles, lmao.

Praek is pretty calm but when nangek gives him an attitude, he kinda plays along but is still super chill, lol. It's pretty cute. There was this scene where they had a little "fight" and later that night, praek didn't eat yet and so nangek went to go check up on him. He asked her what was wrong and then she started tearing up and I THINK she asked him why he hasn't eaten yet, lmfao SO ADORABLE. Praek's reaction was so cute too like, that's it? that's why you're crying? hahaha. The whole scene was just so precious. I hope they keep that scene, cause Mookda will be so adorable at it. I do like how you can tell their age gap just by the way they communicate, Praek is obviously the more mature one but nangek feels like this cute little girl trying to rebel, lol. I find it funny how almost every comment I see about these characters, they make fun of Weir playing an "elder". Even Weir was like his character is a old man who likes a "kid". Lool.

Praek also reminds nangek that he is her husband a lot so I can't wait to see Weir claiming to be Mookda's! Again, just thinking about it makes me so happy. Sighh, idk why I'm already so into it when they just started filming. Gonna have to wait at least a year before we see this.
Aww this definitely sounds like it’s perfect for Mookda and Weir! I can see it as well. I’m gonna have to go and watch the old version! That eating scene sounds so cute!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
So I skimmed through the older version and I’m really hoping ch7 adds a lot more romance to this! There was barely any romantic scenes between the leads. It would be such a waste if Mookda and Weir got paired up but barely got any good romantic scenes. Hope ch7 listens to our requests otherwise I’m gonna be quite sad :( also one more thing, the male leads two daughters are soooo cute in the older version! Pepsi and Cola lol such cute names for such cute little girls.

Ntsuab-Ci

YES, I agree. Need more romancee! But I think Pordeecom does a pretty good in that department so I'm not too worry but please don't let us down! YES, the two little girls were so cute! Hehe. They automatically make you smile when they appear.

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile

Awwwwww. This lakorn sounds like a sweet light hearted romance between the two pranangs. I can't wait. They looked so adorable together

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
Is ch7 sidelining Sammie coz she's getting older or something? If so then they are idiots and its their loss. They are loosing an experienced and talented actress coz they want younger faces with limited or no experience or even talent, in some cases.
Sammie needs to go freelance asap. These days all the interesting female characters are being shown in GMMTV and One HD dramas.

About this drama.....I finally found something I can watch of Weir....story sounds like a fun family drama with the cute kids and all. But main lead accidentally killing female lead's father reminds me of an old hindi movie. The rest of the story actually feels like it would be more dramatic but the synopsis says otherwise. I hope they show us the female leads changing feelings for her husband....then slowly forgiving him....and not resolve everything in the last episode.

edit
Just read the post by @Ntsuab-Ci
Thank God ....we have some adorable and cute scenes between the leads.....I can't wait for this now. In the meantime I will go watch the old version on YT.

Last edited:

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
I watched about 12 episodes of the old one...5 of them were blocked. And I agree with you guys....the script needs major rewriting to include more romance. It will be a big waste to have Weir in this and then have no romance. There were literally no romantic scenes at all til epi 12. Not even a single scene I would label as cute between the leads. Maybe because I think Kob had no chemistry with her male lead.
Also, Kob's character had very little development I could see til epi 12....that was disappointing.....coz I could see her husband was being very calm and mature about her attitude but her being a big brat sometimes for no reason irritated me a lot. I understand her feeling resentment towards the guy who was unintentionally the cause of her fathers death....but I thought she would realize sooner or later, the accident was not entirely her husbands fault.....her father was at fault too for not looking and crossing the road through oncoming traffic.
Another thing, with everything happening to her....how could she not realize her stepmom was a snake. And her stepsister never even tried to warn her about the stepmom's evil plans....I mean wth.
The kids were adorable though. Pity, this remake seems to have only kept one kid in the story.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Awww I wish they kept it as twins. Plus his daughter looks older than the twins in the original lakorn. Oh well I guess based on this, it means that they are definitely changing things up for this lakorn. Hopefully that means more romance because if they keep it like how it was before, I’m gonna get real upset :(

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
http://instagr.am/p/B0robesl4MS/ Weir already taking pictures of Mookda with his camera! So cute :icon12: I guess that means that they are getting along nicely. Thank God! I want more BTS lol

Also, Weir looks reallyyyyyy good with his wardrobe and styling. It suits him really nicely. He looks handsome and mature. Definitely fits the character well.

Ntsuab-Ci

Yep, old version was pretty darn boring, but lucky I have a good imagination and was able to see Weir and Mookda in the roles and it became better, lool. I don't watch Mummai much but they produced Weir and Preaw's lakorn and I really liked that one. I thought they did great with romantic scenes in there. I hope they do well...

& yess, I thought Weir taking photos of Mookda was adorablee. Weir likes taking photos and Mookda likes her photos taken (is that how you say it??), so it's a win-win!

Lauj

sarNie Hatchling
I’m excited for this. Hope it will be interesting because I’ve taken a break from movies cus I haven’t been able to get into anything lately. ‍♀