❤️[Ch7] Marn Bang Jai : Weir Sukollawat / Mookda Narinrak

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Omgomgomg! First Michael and now Weir!? Mookda is so appreciated at ch7, I'm so freaking happy. I'm so proud of Mookda. She's talented and have a lot of potential to grow even more as an actress. My TWO favorites at Ch7 pairing up! This is too good. PLUS marriage? Awesome.

Lauj

sarNie Hatchling
Been waiting for this pairing. Lol. Weir is an og fave of mine. Haha! And Mookda is definitely a rising start! So happy for her. I love Min, but she hasn’t been making movies or at least any interesting ones. Hope she does go freelance.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Weir's second time remaking a John lakorn, what next? JLR??? Weir is only 11 years older than Mookda but when I picture them together their age difference looks so much bigger. CH7 is treating Weir really good, he's only been acting for 13 years but he already has more than 30 lakorns under his belt.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm happy for Mookda for getting pairing up with A-list actor already. I was hoping to see Weir and and Mookda in Dao Prasook. That one would have been a better lakorn for them.

It look like Mookda is one of Ch7 actresses they trying to push make it big. I read news way back when Mai and Pancake was rumor to leave Ch7 that Ch7 was already going to make Mookda replace Mai. I don't think I see any other newbie that Ch7 really pushing hard to play with A-list actor like Weir, Mik, Micheal,...Will I just hope Moodka doesn't across path with Kelly...lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I'm happy for Mookda for getting pairing up with A-list actor already. I was hoping to see Weir and and Mookda in Dao Prasook. That one would have been a better lakorn for them.

It look like Mookda is one of Ch7 actresses they trying to push make it big. I read news way back when Mai and Pancake was rumor to leave Ch7 that Ch7 was already going to make Mookda replace Mai. I don't think I see any other newbie that Ch7 really pushing hard to play with A-list actor like Weir, Mik, Micheal,...Will I just hope Moodka doesn't across path with Kelly...lol
Well there’s Bow Maylada too. Her and Mookda seem like the brightest young female stars at Ch7 right now. I like both of them, especially Bow. Mookda kind of reminds me of Baifern! Does anyone else see the resemblance too? Both so pretty! And omg ewwww I would not be happy with Kelly and Mookda pairing. He can pass as her dad for goodness sake :confused:

Weir's second time remaking a John lakorn, what next? JLR??? Weir is only 11 years older than Mookda but when I picture them together their age difference looks so much bigger. CH7 is treating Weir really good, he's only been acting for 13 years but he already has more than 30 lakorns under his belt.
Their age gap looks perfect for me. Not too big. He doesn’t look like a creepy old man to me thankfully :risas3: Weir is definitely at the top of the pile at ch7! It’s understandable since his lakorns usually almost always get good ratings. I hope he stays at the top for longer since hes my fave at ch7.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Well there’s Bow Maylada too. Her and Mookda seem like the brightest young female stars at Ch7 right now. I like both of them, especially Bow. Mookda kind of reminds me of Baifern! Does anyone else see the resemblance too? Both so pretty! And omg ewwww I would not be happy with Kelly and Mookda pairing. He can pass as her dad for goodness sake :confused:

Their age gap looks perfect for me. Not too big. He doesn’t look like a creepy old man to me thankfully :risas3: Weir is definitely at the top of the pile at ch7! It’s understandable since his lakorns usually almost always get good ratings. I hope he stays at the top for longer since hes my fave at ch7.
Oh yeah I totally forgot about Bow. :facepalm: Yup it dose seem like these are the only two that going to be big for CH7. I really thought Pimmy was going to be one of the upcoming actresses for CH7 too but with all the news and other thing it seem like CH7 is not pushing her hard like they were going to. I feel so bad that after her lakorn with Mik she was hot and was going to rise up as a newbie for ch7 but guest not.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Oh yeah I totally forgot about Bow. :facepalm: Yup it dose seem like these are the only two that going to be big for CH7. I really thought Pimmy was going to be one of the upcoming actresses for CH7 too but with all the news and other thing it seem like CH7 is not pushing her hard like they were going to. I feel so bad that after her lakorn with Mik she was hot and was going to rise up as a newbie for ch7 but guest not.
Yeah Pim herself was the reason for her downfall but maybe now that she’s having another lakorn with Mik will get back up there. I can’t really think of any other young actresses from ch7 that I really like. No one comes to mind. I’m blanking out lol

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Mookda and Weir are 11 years apart??? For some reason I thought they were 6 years apart. & Mookda! She can't escape the student roles yet. You can even say the student uniform is her signature clothing in lakorns honestly, lool. Is this another gentlemen role for Weir? Gentlemen Weir is adorable to watch, hehe. Mookda does so well in feisty roles, I'm not surprised she's constantly getting these types of characters. I do hope to see her expand her characters in the future but for now I am satisfied. Now that the Mookda&Weir couple have been checked off my list, hoping to see her with Es soon please.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Well since there's supposed to be an age gap, I wonder what kind of dynamic they ate going for. Like is p'ek super older or is he like a relatable modern kind of man. The real question is, is gentleman Weir going to be in boring suits all the time, or are they going to let him seduce n'ek with his abs 555
I'm excited for Mook. Hoping Ch 7 uploads more on YouTube.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Well since there's supposed to be an age gap, I wonder what kind of dynamic they ate going for. Like is p'ek super older or is he like a relatable modern kind of man. The real question is, is gentleman Weir going to be in boring suits all the time, or are they going to let him seduce n'ek with his abs 555
I'm excited for Mook. Hoping Ch 7 uploads more on YouTube.
Seems like were not gonna be much of shirtless Weir in this lakorn :risas3:

Has anyone seen the original lakorn? what type of personalty does the p'ek have?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Can someone put the production name in the title. This is being produced by Pordeecom.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.

Agree with you in Dao Prasook. It will be my dream come true if Weir and Mookda will pair up in this popular drama. It was one of my favorite lakorns.