[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I hope they end it at the beach where they are hugging and crying realizing they are not made for each other and decided to go their separate ways (one can hope). Sigh, 2 episodes is definitely not enough to make anything work because with the way this author has been so far, she'll find a way to make the side characters lurk in the corner ready to take screen time from the pranangs lol. That seemed to be her one true talent.

And if it ends at Paris, Chit should tell Wee that she's taking a long vacation from his treatment and if he loves her then he can tag along and try to court her but she should make it clear that it'll be on her terms not his. And if he's not patience enough to wait, then he can leave anytime. She is a pretty girl I am sure she can find her a French man lol.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Lol @ the comments about wooden p'eks. I have to put Bomb on the butcher's block for this one. He has no grace or acting talent at all. Zero. Zip. Zilch. Nada. The funniest scenes are when he's trying to take a sip of drink but he just stares straight ahead. He looks like he's concentrating on bringing the cup to his lips without missing since he's not even looking down.  :lmao3:

-- I just want a decent ending. Just give us a DECENT ENDING! Pray to the lakorn lord! lol 

ChloeRanida579

sarNie Hatchling
Wow I am so sad. I was looking forward to an actual baby for the ending...but Chit's stomach is even smaller than mine...is that how a few months pregnant woman should be looking like? 

poobae91

sarNie Adult
For sure, I've been wanting Kwan to act alongside Kan. Idk who said it, but they said that Kan thought Kwan was really pretty.

Vee, dome, and bomb are bad actors hahaha, but I would rather watch Dome cuz he's easy on the eye. If I had a choice then I would pick someone else over those three.

I want to see Kwan with Phet, but that would only happen in like 1% out of 99% if they happen to star in a movie together.

Plus, I want a reunion with Cee as a cold business man in tux. Their last one together was so horrible.

Ch 7 have decent actors and actresses, but they just need better productions that are willing to put more money into the lakorn and better storyline. Plus, they need to relearn how to promote their people.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
He's the guy in Phatman's siggie. Not very attractive at first sight but he is a very good actor. He becomes more attractive through his acting. 

maytenny

sarNie Egg
Lol I'm all behind...thank u Mahalo, he's cute in his own ways, that's good that he comes with great talent..wow if only the writers & directors would read our comments & feedbacks in our forum they'll come out with an awesome lakorn by the end of the yr lol

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I'd said Bomb is worse because he's like a rock, expressionless. Dome overacts...A LOT. I'd rather someone overact than underact. Out of Bomb, Dome, Vee, and Smart, Bomb is the worse. Dome would be next. Vee and Smart are tied because I can tolerate them. Lol.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
It's based on preference. Vee isn't so bad. He can accomplish certain emotions, maybe not the best acting, but at least he can express a bit. It's the same with Smart. Bomb can't act for crap! He just recites his lines. Dome is awkward and I cringe at his exaggerated acting. I rate mine based on who can be the most expressive without going over or under board. Lol. Bomb lacks too much while Dome tries too hard. Vee and Smart try but not hard enough. They have just the right amount of bad acting and efforts. Haha.