[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Okay, EP13 thoughts continued:

- I mean like they arrested him for killing Som. What evidence do they have that Wee killed Som??
- HAHA and Chit goes to the funeral with extravagant hair. And like there are reporters everywhere...
- Oh gosh this has got to be the most ridiculous writer ever. So Wee is pretty much taking his turn in fighting his assassin and befriending him. This writer is on crack. I truly wonder what Thai viewers think.
- Get out of that house you wannabe doctor. HAHA. I'd fire her already she were working at my hospital. Sheesh. Slacker. 
- Thank goodness this episode ended. No, thank goodness I ended this episode. HAHA.
- So like pra'nang number...3, reporter and doctor, are gonna get a hostage scene that proves their love. How unfair I want our pra'nang number...2, Chit and Wee, to have a scene like that....*SULKS* 
- I don't know when this lakorn went from raeng, romance drama to action, suspense drama. Oh wait, from EP1! Haha. Duh! Since day one when that annoying action intense background music started playing it's first note. 

cecilia

Staff member
I gave up this lakorn after seeing no progress in their 'suppose' romance ... only come here to see if there's any positive review so that i can resume the lakorn at some point but from reading what phatman wrote, it's good that I didn't waste any time for it lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
cecilia said:
I gave up this lakorn after seeing no progress in their 'suppose' romance ... only come here to see if there's any positive review so that i can resume the lakorn at some point but from reading what phatman wrote, it's good that I didn't waste any time for it lol

HAHA, Everyone in here is only watching to see how bad it's gonna get. We've stopped taking it seriously since...um the second week it aired. HAHA. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
cecilia said:
Yeah no need to watch it because you'll just age from stress. Stress that this lakorn is so ridiculous and u can't do anything about it. LOL

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
brandygirl said:
yea, where is the romance? and the slap/kiss tag they gave it? what the hell happened along the way...
The writer happened. No surprise there, she did write that awful Peek Marn. Omg that lakorn makes me want to just shoot both the pranangs and mostly myself because I not only watched both versions of the lakorn but also the movie with Sam.

CTR

The Realist guy here period
phatman said:
Okay, EP13 thoughts continued:

- I mean like they arrested him for killing Som. What evidence do they have that Wee killed Som??
- HAHA and Chit goes to the funeral with extravagant hair. And like there are reporters everywhere...
- Oh gosh this has got to be the most ridiculous writer ever. So Wee is pretty much taking his turn in fighting his assassin and befriending him. This writer is on crack. I truly wonder what Thai viewers think.
- Get out of that house you wannabe doctor. HAHA. I'd fire her already she were working at my hospital. Sheesh. Slacker. 
- Thank goodness this episode ended. No, thank goodness I ended this episode. HAHA.
- So like pra'nang number...3, reporter and doctor, are gonna get a hostage scene that proves their love. How unfair I want our pra'nang number...2, Chit and Wee, to have a scene like that....*SULKS* 
- I don't know when this lakorn went from raeng, romance drama to action, suspense drama. Oh wait, from EP1! Haha. Duh! Since day one when that annoying action intense background music started playing it's first note. 

Poorly written script.  The writer put the flame out of this lakorn after it got off to a good start.  You can't arrest someone based on he/she said.  I just felt like the writer didn't do her research on how the rule of laws work.  Instead of moving the story along, it has become a stalemate of sort.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
There is no realism in this lakorn. It has broken all the rules. People are being killed left and right and none of the people in the house is being questioned. It's a possible MURDER case and the police are letting everyone in the house just come and go as they like. I thought people would be swarming around that house like a moth on a light bulb.

Also, why is it that the citizens are risking their lives to collect evidence on their own. Isn't that the police's job? Isn't that what the tax money is for? To pay them to do their JOB. Lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ChloeRanida579 said:
I literally got some wrinkles and grey hair from this lakorn LOL The frustration aged me lool :nono1:

HAHA, me too. But not as bad because I skip MOST of the time. 

brandygirl said:
yea, where is the romance? and the slap/kiss tag they gave it? what the hell happened along the way...
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
The writer happened. No surprise there, she did write that awful Peek Marn. Omg that lakorn makes me want to just shoot both the pranangs and mostly myself because I not only watched both versions of the lakorn but also the movie with Sam.

The writer happened...haha Ncmeow you are funny. 

x0unerthanlater said:
If this was 2 years ago, I bet this lakorn would have 20 episodes. lolol All this dragging and side characters...

I know. I remember watching Thai lakorns and would be like, "when is this going to end???" Even 1 hour and 30 mins per episode was super long for me. Haha. 

CTR said:

Poorly written script.  The writer put the flame out of this lakorn after it got off to a good start.  You can't arrest someone based on he/she said.  I just felt like the writer didn't do her research on how the rule of laws work.  Instead of moving the story along, it has become a stalemate of sort.

Yup. She obviously doesn't care about any of that stuff. I feel like a little kid wrote the script. Heck even a little can do better!

x0unerthanlater said:
There is no realism in this lakorn. It has broken all the rules. People are being killed left and right and none of the people in the house is being questioned. It's a possible MURDER case and the police are letting everyone in the house just come and go as they like. I thought people would be swarming around that house like a moth on a light bulb.

Also, why is it that the citizens are risking their lives to collect evidence on their own. Isn't that the police's job? Isn't that what the tax money is for? To pay them to do their JOB. Lol

HAHA. No kidding. There's no logic to this lakorn at all.....

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
phatman said:

HAHA, me too. But not as bad because I skip MOST of the time. 

The writer happened...haha Ncmeow you are funny. 

I know. I remember watching Thai lakorns and would be like, "when is this going to end???" Even 1 hour and 30 mins per episode was super long for me. Haha. 

Yup. She obviously doesn't care about any of that stuff. I feel like a little kid wrote the script. Heck even a little can do better!

HAHA. No kidding. There's no logic to this lakorn at all.....

They use to be 2 hrs long. O_O but oddly back then, I never wanted any lakorn to end hahaha. Things are always going to be better then than now.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:dance1:  I saw episode 7 subbed up already. Thanks to Ninjakk!

I still don't understand how the author can ruined this lakorn so bad, after all is her book and her story.  She should've known best what the character suppose to be like, so what happens? How the hell did the producer/director or the investors in this lakorn let it be this bad? :rant:

By the way, did anyone see the producer cameo in the lakorn? He was the camera man during the police arresting the father son duo scenes. :D

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
x0unerthanlater said:
They use to be 2 hrs long. O_O but oddly back then, I never wanted any lakorn to end hahaha. Things are always going to be better then than now.
Or it could be that we were too young to know better lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:

No wonder they felt long!! HAHA. Because they were freak'n TWO hours. HAHA. I never knew how long they were precisely because you know how we had VCR's back then. Some VCR's had a time, so didn't, mine was the latter. Anyway, yes...kids er teens theses days are so deprived. They didn't get to experience the greatness we experienced way back when... 

Maya_Fantasy said:
:dance1:  I saw episode 7 subbed up already. Thanks to Ninjakk!

I still don't understand how the author can ruined this lakorn so bad, after all is her book and her story.  She should've known best what the character suppose to be like, so what happens? How the hell did the producer/director or the investors in this lakorn let it be this bad? :rant:

By the way, did anyone see the producer cameo in the lakorn? He was the camera man during the police arresting the father son duo scenes. :D

Yeah, it's a mystery to be solved itself.
Oh, I didn't catch his cameo....and I can care less. HAHAHA, so mean I am. That's what he gets for ruining such GOOD story line by allowing the novelist to write the script. 

ChloeRanida579 said:
Ep 7 with eng sub is out! Thank you ninjakkn!  :woot:

http://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/x3o74l_ninjakkn_mai-sin-rai-fai-sawaat-english-subbed/1#video=x2ocxzr

So after watching it with sub...I think it was the wine house incident that got Chit pregnant loool.They stay there til the next morning according to rarin and yuwadee  :secret:

Oh I gotta see it!! HAHA.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Ok, I'm going to give a little credit to the author that she had good intention to make this lakorn good but somewhere, somehow she failed miserably. Honestly, I don't even think she knows herself.

Wee is one of those character that can't be salvage because the author has done a poor job in making him express other emotions beside lust and contempt towards Chit. It started out with revenge and turned into lust real quick and never progress to anything more. There's no depth in the relationship that viewers (us anyways) can buy into them.

He cared for Som because once upon a time, he thought she was his match. Someone that puts him first and love him unconditionally which in a sense made him feel loved and special. He craved to have something stable in his life and she is like a security blanket that is always reachable. While Chit is completely different from Som, but it's all for the wrong reasons. I don't think he fully understand his feelings for Chit and remained confused even after Som's death.

The author is doing this lakorn a disservice if she puts them together at the end. It's plain as daylight that a few events in the later episodes will not make that convincing. Since she has already ruined the characters she should just stick to that and make it to where their love is a work in progress and leave it at that. There's no shame in a lakorn where there's an open ending especially when a lakorn is this bad.

I would not mind if she happens to be high and kill everyone off and at the end she puts in bold red letters...Please stay tune for my next lakorn :eyetwitch: :eyetwitch: