[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

poobae91

sarNie Adult
lakornsrok said:
okkk wth!????? uhh this is making me soo mad! This had so much potential and yeah what do you know they just ruined the storyline for us. I so agree I just want Chit to get with the reporter dude hehe he is soo cute and soo sweet always caring and there for Chit. Chit deserves someone like him hehe but at the same time, Chit probably likes Wee more since he's always in bed with her. LOL Chit can always teach the reporter dude haha OMGG what am i saying?? LMAOO I sound soo perverted!! haha but at this time I can careless about Wee seriously! LMAOO

I also think that reporter is a cutie. Cuter than Khun Chai. He's not so so so handsome, but he has that soft demeanor and he's on the lighter side.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I'm reading the updates of the latest episode here and I can't stop laughing. Bless your souls for watching it live lol.

As for the authors previous work I personally loved Rang Ngao (KA team) but absolutely hated Mia Taeng.

Chit and the reporter guy are cute together, at least he treats her as a person as opposed to Wee. I don't think Wee was ever on the bright side lol, he maybe the king when it comes to gambling but socially his inept.

Now they decide to kill off Som ?!! .... Ummmmm ... a couple of episodes late lol - should've been gone a long time ago.

ChloeRanida579

sarNie Hatchling
I dont know why WatchLakornin still havent upload the newest ep yet so I cant watch it :( But im glad Chit is out of jail tmrw. LOL I wonder who got her out. But Im so curious, if the maid boutin died then who will reveal the truth now... theres no other witness to prove Chit's innocence. And yes! I am so happy they finally decide to kill off Som. She already have too much screen-time...Please more sweet scenes between wee and chit! But Chit have to torture him first!  :dance1:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah why killed her off now? :yuck:  "Oh My Lord" poor you my n'ek Som, what's going to happen to your "handsome Prince" now if you died? :loool:
At this point and the way the p'ek Wee and n'ek Som scene was going today, why not just let her still around and finally get her wishes to spend the rest of her live with her p'ek?  :rant: 
The only person that need to be killed off now is her mother. :arrg:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah, I actually like Raeng Ngao KA's version. I hated Mia Taeng. Haha. I don't want to watch this week's episodes at all....

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
ChloeRanida579 said:
I dont know why WatchLakornin still havent upload the newest ep yet so I cant watch it :( But im glad Chit is out of jail tmrw. LOL I wonder who got her out. But Im so curious, if the maid boutin died then who will reveal the truth now... theres no other witness to prove Chit's innocence. And yes! I am so happy they finally decide to kill off Som. She already have too much screen-time...Please more sweet scenes between wee and chit! But Chit have to torture him first!  :dance1:

You can watch it here... all has been upload already.

http://ดูละครย้อนหลังฟรี.com/post-%E0%B9%84%E0%B8%A1%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%B4%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%99%E0%B9%84%E0%B8%A3%E0%B9%89%E0%B9%84%E0%B8%9F%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%97+20+%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%A9%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%99+2558+%E0%B8%95%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%B5%E0%B9%88+10+Ep+10-15042-1-1.html

ops... copy and paste link...

ChloeRanida579

sarNie Hatchling
@Maya_Fantasy: Thank you! But sadly those videos doesnt work  for me lol only the videos uploaded by watchlakornin are working for my laptop and phone :( but thanks anyways! <3

NVM I found a site to watch it on. So today's episode was the bad guys...Som's mom..and Som....and about 10 minutes of Wee and Chitchaba. Wthell...Someone needs to push Som's mom down the stairs too...or I will do it. LOL but did Wee came to visit Chitchaba and brought the prisoners good food? I'm glad Chit is back to her strong and sassy self. Don't give in to Wee so easily! And omg the preview! Will Chit get hurt? :O 

tgamber

sarNie Adult
So, Mia Taeng is the one with Koy and Film, rt? And Bussaba Tah Rue is currently airing on ch7? Raeng Ngao is ch3's 2 remakes. I haven't been watching this. Seriously, Kwan turned me off since FJS and after 2 lakorns with Om hasn't made me recovered. I just like to read you guys comments. Which are amusing.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Mia Taeng is the one with Chompoo and Rome.  Raeng Ngao is the one Janie/Ken P. and Ann/Ken T.  Yes Bussaba Tah Rue is airing right now.

Kwan is doing a great job in here.  If you're not into Kwan at the moment, don't watch this one, unless you want to come vent with us. HAHAHA :loool:

tgamber

sarNie Adult
From the pics, Kwan looks mighty fine. But I've stress assignments already so don't need another nonsense lakorn which will make me want to swear And vent out anger. Good thing I'm not a fan of slap/kiss. Though I enjoyed some. Slap/kiss with reasonable plot is like a fine wine but haven't found nice one in recent. Like sanaeha sunya kaen, raeng ngao remake, RLSL and so on. So, I thought I might wait this one till finished and watch the feedbacks from you guys. From the looks, I might not be tuning in this one.

picadrama

sarNie Egg
There are so many things I want to say but I am so annoyed by the drama now.... WEE DOESN'T DESERVE CHIT AT ALL. I have never wanted the main leads to be apart so muchhh ughhh 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
ChloeRanida579 said:

The maid's son will probably tell Yuwadee that he was kidnapped and who his mother was etc. Yuwadee will be able to connect the dots or the cops will be able to.

Today's episode was epically eye rolling worthy!! The legal system in this lakorn is beyoooooond outrageous. How can you even put someone in jail without hardcore evidence. They only have presumptions and assumptions. Is their law really THAT bendable?? I thought you had to have at least physical evidence no matter HOW MUCH someone SEEMED guilty. They can't just throw cuffs on an innocent person and ruin that person's life. I know this is a lakorn but there should still be some premises of truth. The author/scriptwriter made Chichaba SO stupid in this episode I can't even vent enough. She sounded like she was confused the whole time. And why would she go clubbing if she knew she was in some deepsh*t?! Makes no sense. Lol

I applaud the camera guy for being a hero in this episode. He's doing 100 times more than Wee's ever done for Chit emotionally. Wee is a weaksauce pathetic p'ek. He's too easily lead. Gullible to the max. Highly ignorant. Has money but doesn't know how to use it. Why doesn't he higher some investigators to find out the truth? CCTV is everywhere, they could find out where Chit was if she was in such a public place as the pub. He doesn't have any redeeming traits as a man who claims to be strong, smart and cautious. He rose from the bottom and fought his way to where he is now. Shouldn't he at least be decently aware of the people around him? He's a professional gambler! Honestly, these types of people are good at reading others. But Pattawee is a buffalo! GAWD. He doesn't deserve Chitchaba. He needs to grow up and be a man before he can take care of someone. Geez.

&& That Khun Ying chick who's supposed to marry the Khun Chai, is she that dense?? The two times she's saved by the same exact person doesn't make her iffy? Like this dude is STALKING YOU girl. She's so busy demeaning Chit and being sulky that she trusts the first, "BATMAN" who comes flying to her rescue, Ugh. BATMAN? *barf* The oldest trick in the book. Not to mention a corny one. "I'm batman. I come out of the telephone booth to help damsels in distress" OMGGG get out. HAHAHAH

Okay, rant over. Sorry, but I had a lot to say. lolol - p.s. lastly, that was softest cat fight ever. Just sayin'.  :loool:

ChloeRanida579

sarNie Hatchling

Credit: usa9gang_pantip

Okay guys...After seeing these pictures... I cant be mad at Wee for long LOOL He rushed out to save her!  :crush: My heart fluster all over again haha maybe he does deserve a baby after all xD 

sarN

sarNie Granny
I matter how buffalo Wee is, how can I hate him after seeing that pic HAHAHA I think I'm bipolar