[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I expected stupidness as soon as all those characters popped up. Very typical for ch.7. I only watch it for Kwan & Tui. I bet the book is way better than the lakorn. At least the saucy scenes aren't cut out. Also, I bet there aren't so much dialogue from Kaokrua, that Moam Louang aka Khun Chai's mother and every other annoying person.

Yeah complain is what we do! Lol But that's what the thread is for. hahaha

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
In the movie version, Khun Chai's mother kept it classy. She never interfered with Chit or her son's life to the extent of being judgmental. She just gave both warnings so that they'd follow the right path in life. I also don't recall there being a lot of Som's mom. She and Khun Chai's mother knew each other but they weren't best friends like in here. Why would Khun Chai's mother want to befriend Som's family anyway when Som agreed to letting her man have a mistress? That's a red alert right there. I can't believe how much she judges Chit when Som should be questioned for her morale. 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:scratchhead2:  HA! Did I read that right, the sign Kwan is holding, "graduated this year, married next year"? :shrug:  What was that all about? :drool: LOLz

Funny Kwan still in her graduation grown and caps. :bhehe: She sure is busy didn't even have time for a celebration with friends and family, without having to work.

GOSH Kwan and Tui are just too cute, so looking forward to WWYWY.  :spin:  I'm wondering what they are saying with all those laugh and smiles. :drool:

So totally agreeing with you Mahalo, the "mom Lady" in this version is a disgrace to her own family heritage the way she talked about Chit and also show up at Chit's house and being rude to her and her aunt. :crazy:

poobae91

sarNie Adult
So cute! She's still in her grad clothes, but secretly filming Tui. They look so friendly in those pics - all those smiles and touches.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Kwan is mighty sexy. The hair, makeup and outfit is hot. Just don't like that little flower in the middle where the cleavage should be. It's so out of place and looks random. Hahah Tui & Kwan is a fine pair. I hope to see them again in the faaaar future with a better script than both FJS & MSRFS. Maybe in 2-3 years if Tui can still upkeep his hottness. lol

LOL @ Kwan's sign though! "graduated this year, getting married next year." :)

p.s. I read somewhere that Kwan was dating her personal trainer, is this true.. if so is that him in the pics?? The big guy with the big muscles?

Kwan25

sarNie Adult
x0unerthanlater said:
Kwan is mighty sexy. The hair, makeup and outfit is hot. Just don't like that little flower in the middle where the cleavage should be. It's so out of place and looks random. Hahah Tui & Kwan is a fine pair. I hope to see them again in the faaaar future with a better script than both FJS & MSRFS. Maybe in 2-3 years if Tui can still upkeep his hottness. lol

LOL @ Kwan's sign though! "graduated this year, getting married next year." :)

p.s. I read somewhere that Kwan was dating her personal trainer, is this true.. if so is that him in the pics?? The big guy with the big muscles?
They're not dating. They knew each since middle school.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I hope that is not her boyfriend...He is not ugly but yeah :no: I think Kwan does not look good in the pics. I am starting to not like her eyebrows and I know she can pull off the red lipstick but going natural is actually her best. She looks so much prettier when she is tone down.

Back to he lakorn, the author had in mind that this is not a love story but a moral story. I think she's determined to not make it a love story it turned into a horrible story. She tried her best to make the characters of Wee/Chit flawed but at the same time she forgot to make them decent. They both are messed up with Wee being the worst. She wants the message to come across, that if you commit a wrong doing you're going to pay the price but I didn't think man whore was something she wanted viewers to be aware of.

I am eager to see the ending actually. I wonder how she is going to tie all the loose ends together and whether she's going to make Wee/Chit forgive each other and goes off in lakorn paradise. I'm in minority, that they should not end up together. They can be happy being apart for a while. I am not saying they need to part forever because there are things a heart forgives easily especially those that you love. But just give it time and heal before moving forward. By then Wee will learn his lesson so that when they get together he'll be a better man to her. I believe Wee can be a good if not a wonderful husband but not this Wee...it's the Wee in the future.

He has to get rid of the hate, the slut, selfish behavior before he can be any good use lol. And Chit has to learn to be a woman of self worth.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I can't believe the author is an author. Haha. Horribly written, period. Perhaps the editing too, but it just sucks.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
byebye said:
I hope that is not her boyfriend...He is not ugly but yeah :no: I think Kwan does not look good in the pics. I am starting to not like her eyebrows and I know she can pull off the red lipstick but going natural is actually her best. She looks so much prettier when she is tone down.

Back to he lakorn, the author had in mind that this is not a love story but a moral story. I think she's determined to not make it a love story it turned into a horrible story. She tried her best to make the characters of Wee/Chit flawed but at the same time she forgot to make them decent. They both are messed up with Wee being the worst. She wants the message to come across, that if you commit a wrong doing you're going to pay the price but I didn't think man whore was something she wanted viewers to be aware of.

I am eager to see the ending actually. I wonder how she is going to tie all the loose ends together and whether she's going to make Wee/Chit forgive each other and goes off in lakorn paradise. I'm in minority, that they should not end up together. They can be happy being apart for a while. I am not saying they need to part forever because there are things a heart forgives easily especially those that you love. But just give it time and heal before moving forward. By then Wee will learn his lesson so that when they get together he'll be a better man to her. I believe Wee can be a good if not a wonderful husband but not this Wee...it's the Wee in the future.

He has to get rid of the hate, the slut, selfish behavior before he can be any good use lol. And Chit has to learn to be a woman of self worth.

The author's intentions are good but she hasn't kept in mind how to keep us engaged and with the characters.
Adding drama doesn't mean adding in a whole bunch of irrelevant characters. Dialogues and emotions can be just as powerful to portray what she wants but it's clear she doesn't have the skill to do so.

ChloeRanida579

sarNie Hatchling
I don't know about you guys..but im dying for tommorrow's episode LOL i wanna see Chit kickass! haha but i hope she will get out of jail by tuesday episode too LOL becuz if shes in jail for 2 episodes...that will give us 4 episodes left for them to make-up. And honestly I dont want to forward 50 min of a 1:30 hr episode because of side characters >_>