[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

hentram

sarNie Hatchling
ChloeRanida579 said:
well obviously Shariff was turned on so he just had to ask Michelle for it even if they were gonna die hahahhaha! @Maya_fantasy  :pervie:
Let's make our wish come true before we're in heaven.  :woot:  :woot:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maya_Fantasy said:

Gosh Phatman, with the way you describing that it made the scene sound so unattractive and in fact seem so yucky, there is no way anyone can be turn on by that. HAHAHA :bhehe: LOL

It was yucky!! HAHA. And the temperature is soo hot too! They must've been so sticky. HAHA. Okay, I'll stop. HAHA

Thookatha said:

i know, right?! lol

the rest of the espisodes BETTER pick up or im gonna...ummm...lemme see...oh ok, im gonna yell 'damnit' really loud! and i guess i can come and vent at AF also. lol

Yeah, we're all venters here, come join us. 

ChloeRanida579 said:
well obviously Shariff was turned on so he just had to ask Michelle for it even if they were gonna die hahahhaha! @Maya_fantasy  :pervie:

He's like Wee...they get turned on so easily. HAHA. Like Shariff like Wee...

Maya_Fantasy said:

:lmao3: LOLz!  Well he is dying and out of his mind, he does not think straight so doesn't count, but there is no saint person will be that crazy HAHAHAHA :lolyup: :rofl:

He's a crazy guy...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
poobae91 said:
Hahaha! I stopped FJS at the part where she went to live in that one palace.

I don't even remember when I stopped. It was chaotic. 

Woah...looks like someone is going to take a big beating from little Miss Devil. HAHA. 

ChloeRanida579

sarNie Hatchling
Loool it looks like chitchaba won't stand still and let ppl bully her haha so different from the image she had in the beginning of the lakorn when she was with her dad, so gentle and innocent. Lol I wonder if she beating up ppl in jail will be reported to wee lool. fighting chitchaba!!

poobae91

sarNie Adult
I would change too. She practically gave her virginity to the man that was involved in her dad's death.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Kwan25 said:

Oh I am so looking forward to this part.  I want to see Chitchaba kick asses! :numchuck: :arrg:

I too want this to get back to Wee so he'll eat himself alive with remorse for sending Chitchaba to jailed. 

He will hate Som so much for lying to him. :clap:  Can not wait to see what will happen once he'll find out the true, what will he do to redeem himself now. :scratchchin:

ChloeRanida579

sarNie Hatchling
She didn't really give her virginity to wee hahha he took it forcefully LOL and proud of it too haha

I agree with you @Maya_Fantasy, I want to see wee feel super guilty for sending chitchaba to jail. He will probably try to shower her with some hot lovin when she gets out xD

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
HAHA that is so funny and true. He was so proud of it... what an idiot. MEN! They're so crazy. :facepalm:

After skimming thru the older two versions again, I can really see how lacking this new version is. In the old versions there was so much more interactions/conversations between the n'ek and p'ek both inside and outside the bedroom. Even thought there were so many side characters as well, but their characters contributed to the story and I actually enjoy having them in there.  Unlike this new one, the side characters seem to have their own mini-lakorn version that has nothing todo with Chitchaba and Wee. :thumbdown:
The Khun Ying and Khun Chai was not annoying, they became friends with Chitchaba, even his mother accepted Chitchaba once she learned that Chitchaba is not a bad person. (Beginning she only listen to one side of the story from Som's mom)
The Reporter was an important character, he became the downfalls of Wee's empire. Well Wee kind of give up working too, because he miss Chitchaba and the baby, so he ending up penniless. The house was still in Chitchaba's name, so he left that to her, but he got rid of all his stuffs.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maya_Fantasy said:
HAHA that is so funny and true. He was so proud of it... what an idiot. MEN! They're so crazy. :facepalm:

After skimming thru the older two versions again, I can really see how lacking this new version is. In the old versions there was so much more interactions/conversations between the n'ek and p'ek both inside and outside the bedroom. Even thought there were so many side characters as well, but their characters contributed to the story and I actually enjoy having them in there.  Unlike this new one, the side characters seem to have their own mini-lakorn version that has nothing todo with Chitchaba and Wee. :thumbdown:
The Khun Ying and Khun Chai was not annoying, they became friends with Chitchaba, even his mother accepted Chitchaba once she learned that Chitchaba is not a bad person. (Beginning she only listen to one side of the story from Som's mom)
The Reporter was an important character, he became the downfalls of Wee's empire. Well Wee kind of give up working too, because he miss Chitchaba and the baby, so he ending up penniless. The house was still in Chitchaba's name, so he left that to her, but he got rid of all his stuffs.
Sounds so much better than this version....sigh

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Maya_Fantasy said:

Now this sounds interesting. I have no clue where this version is even going, it's such a hot mess.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
ChloeRanida579 said:
If wee becomes penniless later on, how can he afford a ticket to Paris to find chitchaba? Loool

HAHAHA, I don't know how this new version is, so I don't know how they'd end up in Paris again, but in the old version, he sometime sleep at Chitchaba's lawyer house or her aunt's house.  Because he has no where to go. :woot2:

sarN

sarNie Granny
In the old version Wee became a broken soul & it was kind of funny he stay w/ the aunt HAHAHA b/c Chit was never too far from him , yet he didn't catch on. In this version for him to go all the way to Paris he got to have some money or maybe the aunt loan him hahaha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
This is like the first CH7 thread in AF, in a long time, that passes 100 pages. And what is it full of...complaints. Haha. Isn't it amazing how such horrible lakorn gathered so many of us and garnered soo much discussion.