[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
ChloeRanida579 said:
Wait if the servant told the cop that chit didn't do anything then why does chit still have to jail time? But idk bout u guys but I'm hoping khun chai will man up n pursue chit so that wee can be so jealous and it will make him go insane. Make him crawl n ask for chit's forgiveness for not believing her.

According to the old version, from now on Khun Chai is less involved, he got married and pretty much out of the picture. Like I said he's a wimp and doesn't stand up for Chit when it counts the most.

ChloeRanida579

sarNie Hatchling
@maya_fantasy that's so sad then. I was hoping for something that would make wee super hurt so that he can understand how chit feels. :( but wthell chit is going to get bully in jail?!?! Omg my heart just break for her While som getting everyone's sympathy ugh can she n her mom just die...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
ChloeRanida579 said:
Wait if the servant told the cop that chit didn't do anything then why does chit still have to jail time? But idk bout u guys but I'm hoping khun chai will man up n pursue chit so that wee can be so jealous and it will make him go insane. Make him crawl n ask for chit's forgiveness for not believing her.
because Som's mom sent people to threaten her son or grandson I didn't really listen to the relationship and the servant will overturn her statement. 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I saw both versions with Sam/Nattaya and Chatchai/Janjira, I didn't see she went to Jail, but then Som didn't fall down the stairs at her wedding night, she just fainted and hospitalized. She didn't fall and died until she saw Chit and Wee kisses, but there was no charged because the driver witness the whole thing and told the police.

Also in both versions, they have a lot and I mean A LOT more actions in the bedroom and less side characters than this version. The storylines was so MUCH MORE interesting than this one. :rant:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Maya_Fantasy said:
I saw both versions with Sam/Nattaya and Chatchai/Janjira, I didn't see she went to Jail, but then Som didn't fall down the stairs at her wedding night, she just fainted and hospitalized. She didn't fall and died until she saw Chit and Wee kisses, but there was no charged because the driver witness the whole thing and told the police.

Also in both versions, they have a lot and I mean A LOT more actions in the bedroom and less side characters than this version. The storylines was so MUCH MORE interesting than this one. :rant:
That is how lakorns now a days though more episodes but also more empty crap scenes lol :lol: 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
That is how lakorns now a days though more episodes but also more empty crap scenes lol :lol:

That is so true, even the conversations was so much meaningful and the storylines has purposes, but this new version is so kindergarten-ish. :shrug:  The author really SCREWING UP her own work big time! :thumbdown:

ChloeRanida579

sarNie Hatchling
Lool at this rate..I don't think chit and wee going to make any babies soon. I bet chit gonna come out of jail hating on wee even if he was the one who save her out of jail. Stone-heart toward him. but then again he deserves it lol but i hope that when he finds out the truth, he will be mad at som for lying to him.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Kaokrua told her man to threaten the servant lady. They took her son. It was her son from her previous relationship. Kaokrua threatened the servant and said she was going to tell the servant's husband about the fact that she has a son but never told him.

I was kind of thinking that Chit going to jail reminds me of Piper from OITNB. I thought Kwan wearing orange would look great. Well, in Thailand they wear a brick red color. Anyway, I hope Chit learns some valuable lessons in prison. And when she gets out, I wonder how Wee is going to grovel.

Let me add that Somsupang keeping silent is only going to make her mother even more evil. Som should speak up and stop her mother before others die. Just as her Dr. friend mentioned in the preview. If Som doesn't stop her mother, more ppl may die.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
If it wasn't such a waste it would be so funny that an author managed to ruined her own work. I mean, she is copying her own book which is quite successful, how she turned that into an epic fail is actually a mystery lol

CTR

The Realist guy here period
moonstar said:
This lakorn is so stupid. I give up! Everything is just too silly to me and make no sense even Wee is getting annoying!

I blame this on poor script writing and like most lakorns, they are dragging it out.  Some parts does not make sense and should not be included in the lakorn in my point of view.  It just doesn't flow well in the scheme as the lakorn has lost some momentum.   

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
byebye said:
If it wasn't such a waste it would be so funny that an author managed to ruined her own work. I mean, she is copying her own book which is quite successful, how she turned that into an epic fail is actually a mystery lol

I know right? I don't get it either. How can she ruin her own work? So this novel was surely written before the 80's which was 30+ years...does that mean the scriptwriter is someone in her 50's-70's??

ChloeRanida579

sarNie Hatchling
The writer should've just left the script alone...she ruined it for everyone. ..the production crew, the cast, and the expectations of the fans on the other hand I think imma be depressed til chit gets out of jail. And have to wait til 2 more weeks before chit n wee get back on good terms aiyahhh wee is not using his sperminator magic correctly

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Round of applause to the author for turning her own novel into something basic, the person had one job to do and they screwed it up lol.

I'm just going to wait and see how things unfold and then watch it all in one go, I didn't sign up to watch x/y/z characters leaving the leads no where to be found. We were barely getting decent scenes before this whole fiasco and now it's even more limited.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
why is she writing Kwan's character in jail? She should have went a different route. It is not like they have already developed a "real" love between them. The other characters take up so much time that could have been well served for the leads and now she's in jail. To what purpose? Oh, wait, to give them even less time if that's possible lol.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I loved how Kwan played her character when she crashed the wedding. That's her besting acting so far throughout this whole lakorn. She really got rid of her nice n'ek image that everyone is used to seeing.And ugh! This lakorn is just ridiculous. Typical of this production though. All I do is fast-forward. The side characters are so irrelevant. The movie version is 10 times better. I'm sure Ch.3 did a better remake.