[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I don't want her to break her restriction with Tui because he's married. I don't really like OK because Om's acting is stiff. They do have chemistry though. I still support a Kwan and Weir reunion and she should have her first onscreen kiss with him because technically he was her first and last onscreen kiss. I know it's angled, but that's the realest looking angled kiss you'd see from Kwan EVER. Lol. There was one more scene from Dang Duang Hareuthai where they had a slap/kiss that looked real but I cannot find it.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh i remember that scene. There were debates on whether it was real or not.

Yes you are right about Tui, keep forgetting that he's married lol.

sarN

sarNie Granny
maybe b/c it late or im getting the black/blue or gold/white debate again but all i pay attention to is the long sword w/ my wild imgination running naked.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Kwan25 said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0uOMTwC9mQ

Watching this scene just got me rolling :pervie: HAHAHA  Wee really like it rough, he prefer fighting fish instead of dead fish, no wonder he always try to get on her nerves first. :coverlaf:  :whahuh: :drool: :loool: :lmao3:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Chit really is a lot softer in this version and I'm glad they had that scene in the wine house because it makes them realize what they are to each other even though there will be mad drama next week. I be,ieve they both know now that they have deep feelings for one another.

sarasona

sarNie Hatchling
do i have to say that, kwan has become beautiful from prettier  :coolpix:  .... i really find her eyes and jawline very attractive, especially jawline :wink:  ( usually lakorn actress doesnt have defined jawline right? :scratchhead2:  ).
and her acting improvisation add the beauty to her face :graduate:... but i really want atleast one real kiss :kiss2:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think they cut some parts out because of a petition going on with the rape scenes. Kwan seemed to try her best in this lakorn than she has ever been. She seemed comfortable and willing with Tui. In a sense it just comes across as her being comfortable with him since he's married. The younger ones that are not tied down she seemed more conservative.

I am OK with Om. But there's something about his face where I can only watch a little of him at a time. And he is a bit stiff so that doesn't help.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Oh dear, I need to catch up on this week!
Looks like we have some progression from Chit & Wee.
I wished that if they really had to cut scenes, they should have cut some of Som and her mother's scenes.
I can watch this lakorn without their involvement and STILL understand the whole story 100%. lol
Som's mother is especially not necessary to the plot development. 

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Mahalo said:
I don't want her to break her restriction with Tui because he's married. I don't really like OK because Om's acting is stiff. They do have chemistry though. I still support a Kwan and Weir reunion and she should have her first onscreen kiss with him because technically he was her first and last onscreen kiss. I know it's angled, but that's the realest looking angled kiss you'd see from Kwan EVER. Lol. There was one more scene from Dang Duang Hareuthai where they had a slap/kiss that looked real but I cannot find it.
Haha, the other one was the "REAL" kiss, but only for a sec I believe. I remember talking about it at Spicyforum and I even had to cut the scenes out to be sure, but after cutting it out, it turned out to be a real kiss which like you said was her first and last onscreen kiss.

http://vid12.photobucket.com/albums/a208/miss_vangel666/WKFIRSTKISS.mp4 <----see the kiss in slowmo

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
poobae91 said:
Haha, the other one was the "REAL" kiss, but only for a sec I believe. I remember talking about it at Spicyforum and I even had to cut the scenes out to be sure, but after cutting it out, it turned out to be a real kiss which like you said was her first and last onscreen kiss.

http://vid12.photobucket.com/albums/a208/miss_vangel666/WKFIRSTKISS.mp4 <----see the kiss in slowmo
Omg, that is hot. Okay Mahalo, it's official I want Weir and Kwan now!! Haha.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
poobae91 said:

LOL. THANK YOU FOR THE CONFIRMATION! Maybe that's why Kwan didn't like Weir. Lol. He stole her first onscreen kiss. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Omg, that is hot. Okay Mahalo, it's official I want Weir and Kwan now!! Haha.
Finally! You still have to give DDH a try. Your new siggie is too much Phatman. Lol. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
She doesn't like Weir??
Yeah. Why do you think they haven't reunited since 2008? One reason was because Pan and Kwan feuded so Weir would take Pan's side because that was his girlfriend. He pulled out of a lakorn with Kwan for unknown reasons. Many speculated that it was due to Pan not liking Kwan. Also, some think she doesn't like him because he pulled a real kiss on her in DDH. Lol. Until this day, their body language is still awkward towards one another. Kwan would always refrain from going too close to him. I'd like to think that they had some attraction back in the days but Pan had a negative impact on the development of their friendship. That's just in my dreams. Lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Finally! You still have to give DDH a try. Your new siggie is too much Phatman. Lol. 
Haha. I definitely will, now that there is this kiss involved. Haha.

Is my siggie too erotic? Hey they're not kissing, so it's cool right? Haha.

Pan and Kwan had a fued? Over what? Haha. Well, I hope they settle their differences and reunite soon, since he's not with Pan anymore.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:loool:  Oh goodness you ladies are funny. Nice video capture.  :whahuh:  In the video if that kiss was not in the script then Kwan was definitely MAD, look at her face. HAHA :drool:

Yep Pancake really didn't like Kwan then Weir was not man enough to be the middle person, instead he took Pancake side and pulled out from lakorn with Kwan because Pancake didn't like it. :arrg:

@Phatman I actually like your siggie :drools:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Haha. I definitely will, now that there is this kiss involved. Haha.

Is my siggie too erotic? Hey they're not kissing, so it's cool right? Haha.

Pan and Kwan had a fued? Over what? Haha. Well, I hope they settle their differences and reunite soon, since he's not with Pan anymore.
They're not kissing but it makes the imagination run wild. Lol. It's super hot and steamy! I'm like when did that even happen in the lakorn? Nice capture of the moment where he was trying to force kiss her and she fainted. Haha. I remember now.

Pan and Kwan were new rising stars at Ch.7 competing for first place. Their mothers got involved and would take shots at each other.