[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sarasona said:
i really had a low expectation for it since it has kwan, i have watched her lakorns but her is just meh :secret: ..
BUT MAN DID I :woot: ...... she is super awesome here and improved a lot  :thumbsup:  and that guy just grew on me and i think the gangster role just PERFECTLY suits him.. :yes:
i just like that character's attitude, unlikes she is crying and whining she is JUST STRONG and BOLD and knows to hit back...

so this and leh ratree are in current radar.... anyother similar LAKORNS guys :kiss3:

Luerd Mungkorn: Suer!! The storyline is meh, but Ananda and Kim make such a sizzling pair. They have plenty of slap/kiss...stuff too. HEHE.

x0unerthanlater said:

I'll be so mad! I think this is one of Kwan's most mature role yet, ppl need to see her improvement! That scene is too delicious to cut out.

I can imagine Wee being shocked and gentle after Chit faints, lol I want to see his reaction to her fainting. He's so crazy for her already.

Yeah I'd be even more mad. 

Haha. He's probably going to cradle her gently in his arms. :ghehe:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ceda_lee said:
This looks so "raeng" for Thai television. I hope they don't cut it out. This is a must see for me hahaha!

Yup. I bet that's what their excuse is. Kids can't watch this. HAHA. 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
More than likely not, because DVD version is the same as whatever was on TV.

But I do hope they don't cut it either, because the lakorn is raeng type of lakorn, so what's the use of making it, if they not going to show any raeng scene. :rant:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Man, I have to catch up on this. I've been so busy this week. :cry:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ChloeRanida579 said:
Omg I really don't get the point of filming it if they keep cutting all these delicious scenes out. Will it be in dvd or some sort?
I know. What a waste of time and effort...and money.

ChloeRanida579

sarNie Hatchling
The kiss scene btw them is so sweeeet! They were holding hands afterward lool and there was a scene in the beginning when chit pretends to moan loudly so that wee can get out of her room lmao tat was hilarious but they censored what she said lool according to the preview for next week, som fell down the stairs, it looks like chit accidentally pushed her? o_O was this in the original plot? Damn wee is gonna be mean to chit all over again noooo ;(((

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
So ... can anyone tell me what the end goal of this show is ? lol

We have so many side characters that I could care less about, they're taking up the time I feel we need to see Chit x Wee develop because you can't give us one scene every two episodes where they're having a moment and then every other time all they're doing is arguing/going back and forth.
Chit is slowly becoming an alcoholic, I would be too if I was in her situation and what exactly is Wee getting out of this "revenge" of his ? Seriously his the one that suffers the most as opposed to her, you'd think he'd have figured this out by now lol.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Anyone know how many episode will this lakorn have?

I can not wait for Wee to wake up and see the destruction his revenge causes.

Kwan is doing a wonderful job.  Drunken Chitchaba going to be fun and interesting to watch.  :)

moonstar

sarNie Adult
What the heck is going on with the storyline? I really thought it was going to get better but the last few episodes was a total waste of time. And I am so not looking forward to next week's episode. I don't understand the point of the lakorn and how Kwan and Tui can make up with each other at this point and from next week's preview.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maya_Fantasy said:
Anyone know how many episode will this lakorn have?

I can not wait for Wee to wake up and see the destruction his revenge causes.

Kwan is doing a wonderful job.  Drunken Chitchaba going to be fun and interesting to watch.  :)

Not sure. Since it's a CH7 lakorn, I'm guessing more than 15?? Someone care to shed some light? HEHE.

moonstar said:
What the heck is going on with the storyline? I really thought it was going to get better but the last few episodes was a total waste of time. And I am so not looking forward to next week's episode. I don't understand the point of the lakorn and how Kwan and Tui can make up with each other at this point and from next week's preview.

The storyline has been sucky the past...all episodes. HAHA. That's from my perspective. :ghehe: