[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I notice that he is not angry anymore and i don't think he realizes that either because he can casually talk about his childhood without being super angry anymore. Awwww Pattawee is healed! Love heals all wounds.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Som needs to learn to read between the lines and have some self respect girl ! Who in their right mind would be fine with having their boyfriend/fiancee/future-husband shacking it up with another girl ?. I don't think the Mum was that involved in their relationship until Chit came into the picture, she probably thought the relationship was a done deal but can now see what a threat Chit is to it all.
Som & her Mum aren't poor, they're wealthy in their own right from the looks of it, so this whole situation just looks more ridiculous if they're willing to withstand this and not care about their own pride and family reputation.
Wee I think from the beginning had shown he isn't "IN" love with Som. I don't know how to sum up their relationship, it's a mess. Wee said so himself before that he has had other girls and she didn't care, why was she getting all worked up over Chit lol.

As for episode 5 can't wait for subs, I want to know what they were saying to each other at the Aunts place, it looked like they had a moment since Chit woke up the next morning looking for him (i might be way off base though lol).

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I think Wee is still with Som because he's "used" to her. She was easy to deal with. She didn't care that he slept around or what business he did. Wee wanted that kind of woman. Someone to understand him unconditionally. He became an orphan at a young age having to fend for himself. Som is someone who cares and loves him very much. He's addicted to her love, but not her. It's like he doesn't exactly love her but he still wants to keep her because she loves him. Like a comfort blanket.

Episode 5 - Wee is starting to show his annoyance towards Som. He ignores her calls, comes back from Chiang Mai and goes straight to Chit. Soon he's going to feel trapped with Som, especially since I don't think he's particularly fond of her mother. With all of them living under the same roof, Wee will be sweeping Chit out of the house on a rendezvous daily. One thing Wee hates is money hungry girls and Som is turning into that. Her and her mother wants Chit's house. They said they were going to move in BEFORE the wedding. Oh dear, we're going to have some major drama next week.

The scenes at the Aunt's house has got to be the cutest. I think Chit has a soft spot for Wee forming in her heart. She also looked slightly displeased when the bridal shop called to inform Wee of the wedding date.

Lastly, Som's mother needs to stop blaming Wee for Som's condition. Som is the one who insists on "getting married" every 2 seconds. And the mother calls Chit thick skinned? PFFT! That lady is blind. Her daughter is the thick-skinned one. She KNEW that Wee was taking Chit as a mistress. If she couldn't accept it she should have done something about it before. Sure she came first, but she could have broke up with Wee if she didn't like him sleeping with someone else etc. It's not Wee's fault she can't handle things she said she could handle. The mother should point the blame to herself for not stopping her own daughter from f*cking herself over.

sarN

sarNie Granny
^^ I do agreed. He said So is like an angle that let him does what ever his heart desire w/o being meddlesome in his affair & before Chit came alone she was happy w/ their relationship, in a way , she had always been one of his many woman but she was special b/c wee was willing to marry her. I think he want something beautiful w/ love , warmth, trust & comforting which he think So can offer , just like you said a blanket . Chit is the opposite haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
^^ Yup agree, agree! He thinks he loves her, but in actuality he's in love with the idea of loving her. She's his safe haven, but not necessarily his lover.

sarN

sarNie Granny
With So he gentle & loving but w/chit he rough & possessive ^^^ with a mistress he do more on the wild side haha *wink*

CTR

The Realist guy here period
I think the Som girl is a security blanket but she is so bland without any seasoning.  The reason Wee put up with Som is because she gives him space = freedom to do whatever he pleases.  At first, she was not possessive, clingy, not a gold digger, understanding of his lifestyle, etc.  As Som is becoming desperate "trying to get his attention every second," it is really turning him off from her.  She was low maintenance and not she is becoming high maintenance for him.  Wee does not like to be trap but enjoys his freedom to the fullest.  He does not like anyone telling him what to do, say, eat, etc.  So in essence, Som is becoming like every other women in his past and someone who is just a passer by. 

Chit on the other hand, doesn't really care what anyone got to say to her.  She is not trying to please Wee or Khun Chai but she is in it to get her mansion back.  Chit is not an easy girl like Som so it makes Wee very interested in her.  She is very different from all of his past girlfriends, mistress, etc.  The more she pulls away, the more he is drawn to her.  In addition, Chit is a very colorful person and her personality is what is drawing Wee.  She does not let Wee win on any arguments or take his Sh!t.  I can relate to what Wee is feeling about Som, she is so clingy which is a turn off for lots of guys.  Her desperateness is a turn off as well.        

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
EP4 Thoughts:

- You know I actually like that they focused on the supporting characters. I don't like how they kind of brushed aside our pra'nang, but it sure is time for them to give us the other characters backstory, just not too much. HAHA. For example the doctor. I don't know why, but I'm annoyed by her character. :ghehe:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:
EP4 Thoughts:

- You know I actually like that they focused on the supporting characters. I don't like how they kind of brushed aside our pra'nang, but it sure is time for them to give us the other characters backstory, just not too much. HAHA. For example the doctor. I don't know why, but I'm annoyed by her character. :ghehe:
Oh gosh me too! I kept asking her why doesn't she treat her friend instead of trying to corner Pattawee. But she just won't answer me. I swear her friend has more problems then him.

x0unerthanlater

I feel like Dr. Praewa is ... "in like" with Pattawee? I might just be imagining it though. lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Oh gosh me too! I kept asking her why doesn't she treat her friend instead of trying to corner Pattawee. But she just won't answer me. I swear her friend has more problems then him.
Yeah, like she's a doctor, she should know who needs help.

x0unerthanlater

phatman said:
Haha. Right, not in love, but in like.

She keeps trying to get close to him. I know she wants to "cure" him but he really doesn't want it.

And i agree, I think Somsupang is the one that needs therapy. She's sick but still want to get married... now it's a competition to her. If she becomes Wee's wife, she'll feel like she's got that title above Chit. Somehow that'll ensure she's better and more loved or something. At least that's what she thinks.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:

She keeps trying to get close to him. I know she wants to "cure" him but he really doesn't want it.

And i agree, I think Somsupang is the one that needs therapy. She's sick but still want to get married... now it's a competition to her. If she becomes Wee's wife, she'll feel like she's got that title above Chit. Somehow that'll ensure she's better and more loved or something. At least that's what she thinks.

She has issues too. What kind of friend stalks their best friends bf to "help" him?? I mean, yes Wee does need therapy, but Som needs it too! HAHA.

HAHA. She's almost dying until her bf says, "let's get married." Up and away she goes, "I'm alive!" HAHA.

sarN

sarNie Granny
she going be Wee's burden w/ her being sick & he have a strong $ex drive HAHA ..& him having a mistress living w/ them as well   . O' boy . I wonder if she going die in this version ? I know she annoying but I do feel bad for her ^^^ she genius love Wee.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:

She has issues too. What kind of friend stalks their best friends bf to "help" him?? I mean, yes Wee does need therapy, but Som needs it too! HAHA.

HAHA. She's almost dying until her bf says, "let's get married." Up and away she goes, "I'm alive!" HAHA.
LOL!  Som needs it more.  I don't know how much therapy can help her though.  Wee went through a traumatic event in his child hood.  Som...she just needs therapy to get her head straight.  Do they have therapy available for just "dumb" people?