[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I've been trying to find a link for episode 3 as well and either the show isn't uploaded yet or the file doesn't exist :cry:

Just how limited is Channel 7 lakorns when it comes to streaming ?

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Is there another link to watch the episodes? Why doesn't it work on watchlakorn? I've tried all morning now I guess I have to for tonight then.

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
i do not  know it goes well then this message  appear for me too , ch7 suck when we talk about watching streaming or online,sorry 

Kim123

sarNie Adult
I agree with you! Only if ch7 upload it on YouTube like ch3 and other channels, it would be so much easier and faster. But usually watchlakorn upload it fast on their site but I don't why it takes so long today.

cecilia

Staff member
He seems to have fall in love with her in today episode .. lots of jealousy moments unlike her who has yet to develop any feelings toward him.   She did seem to develop some affection toward him in episode one so I guess it's like what she said he came and took out the angel in her and all she has not is just pain and torture, thus explain why she wants this one year with him to go through quickly.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Whilst Wee is falling, Chitchaba seems to be running in the opposite direction, which makes sense because he has turned her world upside down. That back hug at the end though, had me smiling like a fool lol. I'm surprised that Chit allowed him, dying to know what they were talking about.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Aww I want to watch it but I can't yet. I am so counting down to go back home to watch! I wanna know what happened in this episode! :(

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
jeanie1 said:
Chitchaba is cracking me up. Maybe it's Kwan's delivery? I think she's a tad bit crazier than Wee. Seriously and he's the manwhore and rapist but she just seems out of control.

And just to add more to your plate, Sarn and Phatman you guys should check out Lom Sorn Ruk. Or go to the thread and check out the gifs of Nadech/Taew, they'll sell you on it. I think this is the first time ever I'm watching 3 lakorns at the same time.

Haha. She's definitely out of control.

OMG, I really need to! I've been MIA from LSR for too long. But if I do catch up on it, I'm gonna be super full!! HAHA. I'm watching three dramas at the same time too, but one is actually a Chinese drama.

lakornsrok said:
hahaah I just love your rants and review phatman andd ohh I can see  you changed ur siggie which I like!!  :clap:

yes yes they cut out a lot of the other scenes for the "FULL" r scene hahah. Some people actually like it more that way haha maybe they could've showed us more ahah and I agree they filmed it why would they not show us?? Oh well haha I am still loving Chitchaba, I love how she was acting with Wee with the workers haha she was acting like she don't have any manners lmaooo soo hilarious. Yeah I agree I don't know the reason why Wee keep getting all up on her and with no reason, it just looks like he one horny ass LMAO  :lmao3:

hah I like how you want Chit to have her own privacy lol yeah she don't even have time to grieve and think the next thing you know Wee is already at her door wanting her so bad. Som is soo annoying Wee here and there and like what you said phatman, so dumb how when he told her they will marry. She doesn't care about his mistresses, must be the money and inheritance she think in the long term that she will receive instead... hahah 

look forward to your review tomorrow heheh  :rolleyes:

HEHE. Thanks, thanks. I'm upset that they cut out the juicy scenes, but the way they edited them are still good in a sense. Still mad though! Should've never teased if it were to never air. URGH.

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Yes they do need to slow down and give some character development. Right now they're just showing us how hungry Pattawee is lol. Next up they're going to add in jealousy. I hope they don't lower the reangness of those scenes.

Oh gosh Mia Teun was just Horrible!

Wee is s*x hungry!! BTW this lakorn should be rated mature. HAHA. Sorry no kids allowed in here, you have to be adults to watch this lakorn. :ghehe: JK JK.

Maya_Fantasy said:

Daravideo USED to be the best of CH7 when it come to filming and big budget when his father (the producer/director) run the show, now that the sons take over, the lakorn seem to gone down hills, very sloppy works. 
If you compare their old CH7 lakorn and new lakorn now, you would think is a work of new learner producer.  That's why CH7 rating suck and CH3 will catch up or pass them soon.

Phatman I like your ranting lolz :coverlaf:  but I think you should try to ignore the negative and enjoy the sassy side of it, so you will enjoy the lakorn until the end. Remember is CH7, it can get your blood pressure going. HAHAHA :loool:

I'm trying haha. I'm so nitpicky that I also hate myself. 

orapronobis72 said:
Hi everyone! My first time posting in this thread. I'm mostly  content in lurkdom but once in a while there are lakorns that draws me out to join the fun. And MSRFS is one of 'em. Thanks for all the lovely, funny insights, caps and vids. Found some of my favorite posters in this thread too. And kindred spirits in finding joy watching dramas in this genre. Heh!

I actually watched Lee Ratree first and found this thread after. It's funny that someone was looking for a Jerry Yan rom-com while I was trying to get my fix of revenge drama/tortured love by re-watching episodes of Jerry Yan's drama Loving Never Forgetting. LOL!

Anyhoo, I thank the drama gods/goddesses that have heard my/our wishes because there's not only one slap-kiss lakorn that came out and are coming out this year. But there's 3 in my count just this month. I'm in drama heaven that I've found two lakorns as my crack after Yai Kanlaya!! :woot:

After watching episode 1 w/ subs and ep 2 raw, my random thoughts on MSRFS:

1. Someone mentioned about the mansion used in this lakorn and by other two currently airing lakorns. I've only watched Lee Ratree so I cannot make any comparison for the other. I think what differs with MSRFS, is the aerial and long shots which showcased the sprawling mansion and landscape. Whoever is behind the lens is making me notice the difference and and I guess with HD, it made the shots more vivid. Also, I'm not sure if they've made changes/additions to the fountains/water features when they did the renovations of this property but I don't recall the one with 4 spouts/stream jets (whatever its called) in Sawan Biang before. And I'm loving the subtle changes they've made to the interiors. Its still grandiose but tastefully done.

2. I'm ashamed to say that I've never noticed Tui before. Where have I been? In some of the scenes, with Tui/Patawee looking thru the car windows, brooding/sitting in his office/condo, for some reason, an image of Tony Leung in Lust Caution flashes. I guess there are similarities in their profile. Tui is not the typical pretty boy, handsome actor. But hot damn, watching him in this lakorn, he's got me hooked with his intensity and charisma. And boy, his swagger and wears his suits like a man should with a capital M. Indeed MANLY AND DROOLWORTHY! :pervie: . So whoever did the casting on this one, gets the 2-thumbs up from me.

One of the reasons, that I think elevates a drama, is when we, as an audience know that the character/pra'ek is bad and the anti-hero type, his actions are crazily bad but we can't help and hate/love him anyways, because of the actor's charismatic and nuanced performance. This lakorn, has made me a fan of Tui. Looks like it'll be following the same path (*ahem*obsession@cough*) as I did with Hawick Lau after watching SWAK.

I also love the fact that the actor's/character's age (I reckon his 40ish as someone upthread mentioned?) matches. IMO, its an added factor because the role depicts a self-made man (a billionaire for that matter) who manages a big conglomerate. It irks me sometimes when the character is portrayed as this uber successful man in his early or mid 20s. That is stretching reality too much, even those who are COOs (child of owners) with the exception of those dot-com millionaires/billionaires in Silicon Valley of course.  And what's worse, the actor that portrays the role has such a baby and pretty face and flower boy demeanor.

By the way, it tickles me that we have another aggressive pr'ek nicknamed "Wee". Kawee in Sawan Biang. Now, Patawee in MSRFS.

3. Since I've discussed Tui and his Patawee. I guess I should give equal billing to his n'ek, eh? What I can say but echo the words of others who said, I'm loving this sassy, feisty and a different Kwan that I'm seeing. Kwan in this lakorn surprised me and she's showing me a different facet to her. Not that I've seen a lot her lakorns, but I've seen some of her early ones (the last one was with Om but was not able to finish that one though because there was no subs) and I've noticed she's grown in her acting. I love it when an actor/actress is willing to try and hone her craft by taking a different role from her previous innocent, naive, pitiful heroines. I love my n'eks who fights back and fights good. :gungirl:

4. Now to the Mother and Daughter team of So/The Fiancee and her mom. I may change my opinion of her and her mom later when more is revealed of her background and motives later. But so far, I found her passive-aggressive in her woe-pity-is-me-I'm-sick and Katey-waity MO. Seems like its not just because she's a fool in love but what makes her sticks to this relationship is the money and power factor. Not sure if So and her family is hi-so or old moneyed but from those power lunches that her mom attends and her mom talking about the house Wee won from gambling, her mom is one of those who wants to keep the status quo or social climber noh? See, no matter how much you love the guy, there's no way you can meekly accept/tolerate him saying upfront that he's going to take a beautiful woman for his mistress and bequeath her a house worth millions and you seeing her (nekkid albeit under the bed covers) and him the morning after and you get pacified with just a hug and a pat on your back? Then, your pathetic self keeps on calling him and he turns off his phone and ignores your calls. Plus, I don't if you know, but the man goes home to the mistress after and proudly takes her out to lunches. Gurl, that girlfriend of yours better sit you down and drive some sense into you.

As posters already mentioned, Patawee is not that into So. Its such sharp contrast that he is gentle with Su but shows so much emotions when he is with Chichaba and not just anger, but hunger and obsession in the sexual sense. At this early stage, he's already showing jealousy and possessiveness towards Chichaba.

5. I suggest the mom, also orders the servant she bribed to spy to also plant cameras in the bedroom. And don't be greedy with the receipts, share it with us. LOL!

P.S. Dang! Sorry got carried away in my musing. Long A-ss Post!

WELCOME!! I love your detailed review! I agree, agree!

orapronobis72 said:

Hahaha! Love your rant. I'm glad I'm not the only one with the SWAK reference albeit in different aspect. In drama land, if its not the usual coincidences, the OTT actions of the nangrais, the truck of doom, birth secrets - we have to contend with the bad editing and bad turn in the writing direction. There are lakorns that turns me off even the actors. Dok Soke is the reason, I'm having a hard time watching/finishing a lakorn with Pong and Charabelle. LOL!

But whatever flaws this lakorn has, I'm blind to it. I'm just enjoying watching Tui on screen. LOL!

Yeah, it was actually MSRFS that got me into watching SWAK. I finished that series the week before this one aired. HEHE. I became a fan of Hawick because of his role. :ghehe:

orapronobis72 said:

I'm in love with your rant. LMAO! There's a reason why Sound and Editing plays such a big part in film making. The sound effects and music sets the mood and at times it ruins the scene and the movie. Heck, even Chris Nolan's Interstellar was ruined for some people because of the sound controversy.

I think I didn't notice about the sound of this lakorn because I watched both episode 1 and 2 with very low sound because everyone was asleep. LOL!

Also, Patawee being the businessman that he is, was being his straightforward self. He is just putting everything in a legal sense. Its a legal contract between two consenting adults. Though Chichaba really has very little choice in the situation. Heh! :pervie:

Yes, it really ruins my mood. When it's time to think and reflect there's that intense action sound in the background. Tell me that doesn't bother anyone? HAHA. 

I guess since he's a serious businessman the contract was necessary....

orapronobis72 said:

Appreciate the welcome. :flowers:

Ah I see. The rom-com was the toner for this one. I was the opposite. I was watching a rom-com and craved for some drama. Life has been boring lately and work had been hectic so I want something to take me away from that for a few hours.

IKR? She was giving him tacit consent for his cheating.

Count me in as one who thought that was was another R-scene. LOL!

I guess it was the drama showing us Wee has his tender moments?

Som and her mom are weird. They're pretty much after his wealth, either that or they really are dumb.

Maya_Fantasy said:
 OMG Som is so stupid! She didn't want Wee to be with Chit, but yet she kept instigating the situation between Khun Sai and Chitchaba to Wee.

And the mother is :crazy: she's sending a girl to be with Wee, even though her daughter will be marrying him soon? WTH :scratchhead2:  I wonder what's wrong with these two, what were they thinking, and what in their shallow heads? HAHAHA :coverlaf:

My favorite quote when Wee say to Som "I want you be like my angel, I don't want fishes sale lady" :thumbsup: Wee starting to be annoyed by Som's attitude now. :clap:   :bravo:

OMG the back hugging and their conversations after their ding-ding-ding :thumbup:  DEAD!!!!!!!!!! :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :lmao3:

The mom is sending a girl to be Wee's mistress? What in the world. She really is after his wealth. But why when he as Chit?! HAHA. 

x.ATKD.x said:
Whilst Wee is falling, Chitchaba seems to be running in the opposite direction, which makes sense because he has turned her world upside down. That back hug at the end though, had me smiling like a fool lol. I'm surprised that Chit allowed him, dying to know what they were talking about.

Back hug??? I wanna see that!! 

orapronobis72

sarNie Egg
Maya_Fantasy said:
 OMG Som is so stupid! She didn't want Wee to be with Chit, but yet she kept instigating the situation between Khun Sai and Chitchaba to Wee.

And the mother is :crazy: she's sending a girl to be with Wee, even though her daughter will be marrying him soon? WTH :scratchhead2:  I wonder what's wrong with these two, what were they thinking, and what in their shallow heads? HAHAHA :coverlaf:

My favorite quote when Wee say to Som "I want you be like my angel, I don't want fishes sale lady" :thumbsup: Wee starting to be annoyed by Som's attitude now. :clap:   :bravo:

OMG the back hugging and their conversations after their ding-ding-ding :thumbup:  DEAD!!!!!!!!!! :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :lmao3:

What the F is wrong with these two? No wonder Som (I've been calling her So/Su, LOL!) is as pathetic as she is.  She seems to have a skewed value system and its majorly influenced by her mom. What kind of mother and I would contend anyone can rationalize her kind of actions? Seriously, she's now a pimp? They're both cray cray. :facepalm:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
sarN said:
What do you mean aching & where does this ache at & where your modest , woman , hold your virtue intact LMAO
damnit, sarn, u and i are pretty much the same person. i ache in the sames places u ache. dont think i dont know. modesty and virtue dont exist in our fantasy world. lecture me again when i come and tell u i did something with my aches. lmao!!

orapronobis72

sarNie Egg
preetam said:
What ? :eek: Tui is handsome man !! He has got the Thai beauty with nice butt man

LOL! IMO his features is not the typical pretty face. He has masculine features esp his jaw line (its defined and its not as clean-shaven and he looks so sexy with that stubble). Tui is one foine looking male specimen. Hubba hubba!

Maya_Fantasy said:

So that's how Tui sweet talked explained to Som that its going to be a group of three in Paris? "Som, sweetheart you're my angel, so don't nag like a fish wife." And Tui got to make the sleeping arrangements. Why is he just now observing propriety with Som when they've been sleeping together for years? Smooth Wee. LOL! :loool:

I'm sure he strong armed Chichaba that its her obligation to go with them.

orapronobis72

sarNie Egg
Slightly OT:

I think it was a java script thingie with watchlakorn as I also couldn't watch it earlier. Its working fine now.

cecilia said:
He seems to have fall in love with her in today episode .. lots of jealousy moments unlike her who has yet to develop any feelings toward him.   She did seem to develop some affection toward him in episode one so I guess it's like what she said he came and took out the angel in her and all she has not is just pain and torture, thus explain why she wants this one year with him to go through quickly.

x.ATKD.x said:

Good! I don't want her to fall for him this early. I want her to taunt him some more. Let Wee work hard and suffer. Wait. I want to see him groveling.

CTR

The Realist guy here period
x.ATKD.x said:

Here is my rough translation of the last scene after they got it on.  My Thai is limited because I don't speak it that often with my mom.  :)

P: Tommorrow Mr.Sai and Khun ying Rasee going to come pick you up to go on a trip/fun.
P: You can't fall asleep?
C: I got all my sleep in.
P: In the morning, who are you thinking of? Mr. Sai?
P: What if I'm going to hug you?
C: Do I have to answer you?
P: I'm treating it as if I have the right to.
P: Are you cold?
C: Yes. cold.
P: I'm hugging you and you're still not warm?
C: It doesn't matter if you hug me or let me go, it doesn't have meaning.  YOu already know it doesn't have any meaning behind it.
P: Then why don't we create some meaning behind it so it can grow.    
C: I'm not a 15 years old girl that haven't been with a guy before.  I am doing it against my will which makes me want to throw up.
C: You talking about something funny/humorous?
P: I'm talking about something sad/sorrow.  I know you're filled with sadness.
Because you have to be with someone you don't want to be with.  That's why you're not warm...
C: Stop talking about Mr. Sai because he has nothing to do with this. I don't want to be seen as.....
P: If you stay with me you're an angel.  If you're with him you're still an angel.  Just like right now?
C: Angel? I used to be a little angel when I used to live with my father. But you are the one who threw it away.  And you stepped on it to the ground that it no longer exists.
C: Go back to Sleep in your room because your finace is waiting for you.
P: You're not in pain with the life you're living now?
C: If I'm going to be in pain, I'm not going to be the only one.  You will too.