[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

sarN

sarNie Granny
moon_luv said:
Just saw the teaser and read the synopsis. Totally reminds me of the drama Sealed With a Kiss. I'm gonna watch it just because I like a good drama where the n'ek isn't weak and I like the story line except the marriage to the other girl part. Hopefully we'll get to see a lot of love-hate dramatic stuff in here. Hopefully someone will sub this lakorn. (Btw: Kwan's hair is so friggin beautiful. Jelly~)

you know what , Tui does remind me of Hawick Lau from seal w/ a kiss drama .

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling

YOU KNOW SOMETHING :secret:  ,  I JUST melt down when saw this pic   :cry: LOVE tui , why we can not watch him more on tv , please make more  lakorns to see you more  :dance3:

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Haha, she looks like she's wearing light clothes and so does he. Is that the place/area where they did the deed? 

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
I know right. We need more of him. 

yeahhhhhhh, we need more dose of him :secret: , we see many actors do many lakorns in one year , he appear in lakorn from time to time , he had few lakorns ,  :dance3: despite he is forty man ,by the way many ppl see him  too old for being p,ek till now , for god sake , we can replace him with dozen of  rising actors who become stars from nowhere , he had everything ,when i  talk  with my friend about him , :cry: :cry:  , they did not know him , even my little sis , please give him more roles , we need him :drools: can not get enough of him,  i felt butterflies swimming in my stomach 5555555 when i talk about him i did not know what happen next when see him 55555

sarN

sarNie Granny
well, judge by the light clothes they must be at the river house/country side .Yes,  'willing' scene 

Mae

sarNie Adult
I'm so looking forward to this "Thai version of Seal with a Kiss" - still hoping for a happy ending! I have never seen the older version so this will be all new to me. Tui is so mighty fine and Kwan is beautiful as always.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Makes me want to watch that series. Is it a Mainland drama or Taiwanese drama?? Because I don't like how Mainland dramas re-dub their series, so if it's a Mainland drama...I might skip.