[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

ChloeRanida579

sarNie Hatchling
@maya_fantasy: when did he ? :eek: but I'm so anxious to understand what wee said to chit at the end. I think he said he love her and he can kneel and bow down to her if she want him to? And loool the awkwardness haha the passerby kept staring and taking pic of them haha.

Oh oh I forgot to mention. The other good thing that come out of this lakorn beside tuikwan is the music lool I love all the ost!

I just realize there's no bloopers this time. Lol i thought daravideo always put bloopers toward the end

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
@ChloeRanida
At the very beginning, he said he wanted her to be a doll so he wouldn't be tired running after her.  Then he asks her if she want to go to Hong Kong, but she said no.  :dance1: Wee just want a dolled up Chitchaba that he can spoiled.

While they were having dinner he said, "is fine if you don't want to talk to me as long as I can see you sitting across from me is enough. I'm lonely I don't want to eat alone anymore. I want to be a regular man to have someone to argue with, get to smell bad breath of someone sleeping beside me when got up in the morning; while sleeping I get to feel the movement of person sleeping beside me it made me feels like I wasn't living on airs (not sure if I words this part right)". Then he start with "I have a baby/child..." he didn't get to finish the sentence before she bite his head off and walk away upset "you're trying to be a gentleman here is because of game fighting over baby/child? Please go ahead sleeping alone and eating alone, no one want to be your wife!" :loool:

ChloeRanida579

sarNie Hatchling
@maya_fantasy loool perks of understanding thai haha the whole time I thought they were arguing but I didn't know wee is capable of saying such sweet thing haha I'm dying. Thank you for the translation maya! LOL is wee like indirectly proposing to chit? Haha but I don't get their game fighting over the baby... they both can have it if they decide to stay together lol
and I agree with wee wanting to be in control haha too bad he won't get to be any longer

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
You're welcome.

And agree Wee is probably trying to ask Chitchaba to be with him, but he doesn't know how to go about it, so he always bringing up the baby.  There was Som, while they were at the stairs Chit was talking about the forgotten woman Somsupang, even though she is not there, she still was and is like the elephant in the room. So in Chit's mind there can never be anything more between her and Wee, but Wee doesn't see it that way, he want Chit and the baby, well especially the baby which Chit probably wants more from Wee than him wanting only the baby.
Yes is sweet with more scenes of Wee and Chit, but the conversations seem to be repeating from the very little dialogue that Chit and Wee has.  Nothing special or explosive worth drooling over this ending at all, of course beside Tui and Kwan chemistries.
I'm still hoping that this will not be their last lakorn together and wishing that it will not be long before they pairing up again. :crush:

ChloeRanida579

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah I kinda feel like Chit actually expects Wee to say that he also need her as well not just the baby. But Wee is too naive lol he doesnt get the hints...i mean she wants to bite your head off every time you mention the baby so why do you still mention it LOOL But thats the point i dont understand why the author insisted on making Wee love Som so much...but 5 minutes after she died...he fell madly in love with chit....Like you couldve made him indifferent toward Som and not make Som into such an important character then we can possibly see more love between our pranangs. I dont know, I hope this author sticks to writing novels but stay away from scripts lol and TUIKWAN REUNION PLS. it doesnt matter if it comes after Weir-Kwan lakorn, just a reunion with a better slap/kiss script  :dance1:

brandygirl

sarNie Hatchling
Sigh, it had the potential to be a lot more, but turned out to be a damp squib. So Wee just decided to forget Som and get on with Chit. That was quick and easy.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol when batman saw Chit coming out of the clinic I was thinking, where the heck did he come from lol. Then when the cops found him the next day I was thinking, dang that was fast. Lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
One character I also found very annoying was Khun Chai Eaew's mom. She was straight up beyond snobby, but I guess because she has the "Mom" attached to her name lol. 

Tieu Tieu

sarNie Egg
What did Wee say to Chit in his bedroom that she cried and lied down next to him?  What did he say at the last screen besides "I love you"?

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Wow, Tui can surely cry.
The final scene would have been heartfelt if we didn't see strangers in the background staring at them as they walk by, lol And was there a lady standing there recording/taking pics of them?? HAHA

ChloeRanida579

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah I think Khun Chai's mom is such a static character. She didnt even change...I mean even Som's mom changed for the better. 

LOOL did you guys see Wee's saliva drooping out when he was crying at the hospital? LoOL it was supposed to be an emotional scene but I couldnt help but cringeeeee hahaha

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
People should kind of get the hint ahead of time and not make it so obvious. Like I mean they should be able to see a filming crew ahead of them... shouldn't they think, "oh, i better act normal". Haha

ChloeRanida579

sarNie Hatchling
Dude there are people who walked by and smiled LoooL it was supposed to be a emotional scene! hahah they supposed to make the "Awwwwwww" face hahah

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Talking about filming...I watched the last scene of Ugly Betty and in the background there's this lady with a yellow jacket walked right by them, behind them like 5 times. Me think, she was lost or something lol. It was such a distraction because instead of watching the scene I was concentrating when the lady in the yellow jacket was going to show up again.

Anyway, sigh, this lakorn has been moved to the old lakorn section. I feel like something is missing from me hahahha. As bad as this lakorn is, which is really bad but we had fun whining and complaining together and laugh together over the stupidity of this lakorn. Thanks ladies for a fun time...