[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I'm going to pretend I haven't seen the first like 12 or so episodes and act like the last 2 episodes is the lakorn lol. Not going to lie I love the pictures that are popping up, despite how urggghhhh this show has been at least Tui x Kwan were still on fire when they let them be.

ChloeRanida579

sarNie Hatchling
I think the pics yesterday were wee's dream when chit left...

@0xunerthanlater: looool I was thinking the same! I'm so excited to see the ep tmrw!

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
ChloeRanida579 said:
I think the pics yesterday were wee's dream when chit left...

@0xunerthanlater: looool I was thinking the same! I'm so excited to see the ep tmrw!

Me too! We've all been through the drama together, so now it's finally the ending. I am looking forward to the sweet husbandly attitude from Wee. lol

ChloeRanida579

sarNie Hatchling
@brandygirl: Yay I thought I was the only one thinking that haha. I think chit was hurt by what som told heR after the wine house incident how she going to get only her tarnished body back and nothing else n along with what the reporter guy told her about Wee cheated on her dad so she was angry at wee and herself for letting herself fall in love with him. And after som fell, wee was being a complete jackals to her and didn't trust her so she felt even more hurt so that's why she's been so cold to him these last eps lol. BUT wee is too adorable to hate on hahaha

@x0unerthanlater: righttt? sweet wee makes me all wriggly n smiley hehe. Im going to miss this thread and all the rantings lol

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Isn't it so much fun to rant though? lol
Although this lakorn was all over the place, at least we stuck with it.... while hating it, hahah It's a love/hate feeling.

ChloeRanida579

sarNie Hatchling
Lol I don't think I'm going to watch puen paeng. ..the plot sounds depressing...

Is there any slapkiss lakorn coming out?

credit: Noi_mini on IG

Isnt that blood on her skirt..? Is she going to lose her baby?  :cry:

I AM SAD FOR LYFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE  :lmao:

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult

- I guess she does have a miscarriage after-all, but hello she keeps getting into situations where there's physical force. For someone whose pregnant she doesn't look after herself that well tbh.

ChloeRanida579

sarNie Hatchling
That miscarriage is so out of place!
@mahalo: hahaha we all should reunite in Sawan sarp thread lol... I'm pretty sure there going to be some ranting especially now we have two emotionless actor and actress acting together hahah but they're beautiful ppl thoe lol

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Mahalo said:
Dang Sawan Sarb is a slap/kiss lakorn that's airing after Nang Chada on May 20th. If you need a place to complain after this ends, that should do. It's going to be DRAMA. Lol.
i would to watch it too but still debating. not a fan of poo. :(

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Even though it kind of makes sense for them to start fresh and not because of Chit's pregnant, but I still can not believe the author actually going to killed off the baby.  She sure was on killing sprees with this lakorn.
It's so sad to see Wee cried and for Chitchaba to lose the baby.