[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

brandygirl

sarNie Hatchling
I really wAnt to watch Mia Tuean so I can bitch about it nonstop but there are no eng sub episodes after 5-6 episodes

Btw any idea if the rest of the MSRFS has been eng sub?

maytenny

sarNie Egg
brandygirl said:
I really wAnt to watch Mia Tuean so I can bitch about it nonstop but there are no eng sub episodes after 5-6 episodes

let me know if you end up watching Mia Tuean, storyline doesn't seem so bad. I didn't give it a chance cuz the male actor didn't seem to cute to me, im so bias when it comes to that nature, lol

brandygirl

sarNie Hatchling

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
x0unerthanlater said:
Whaaat? Are we talking about Art here? He's excellent. I think he's a great actor. Haven't had the best of roles, but he's likable. I won't judge him for his personal life. I thought he and Fon were cute but they didn't look like they were going anywhere. Wow, she slept with someone for payback? That's low. And which First?? Oh dear... lol

Oooo a fanfic of Art?? We all know everyone is going to put him in a slap/kiss hahaha

LOL xOuner, the one and only FIRST :secret: During the time they had their lakorn together. :whahuh:  That was a big slap in the face to Art, and Namfon as well when First's girl leak the clip. :no:

brandygirl

sarNie Hatchling
Maya_Fantasy said:

LOL xOuner, the one and only FIRST :secret: During the time they had their lakorn together. :whahuh:  That was a big slap in the face to Art, and Namfon as well when First's girl leak the clip. :no:

Which lakorn was this - that they acted together and ended up in bed in real life? 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Maya_Fantasy said:

O M G FIRST!!!? What? He seems like such a... decent guy. Not one to sleep around... Whoaaaaa. Totally a new perspective... and FON?? Whoaaa... she looks like such a good girl! Does this mean that she's slept with Art before? It only makes sense. If not, WOW talk about slap in the face. WOW. O_O I only heard of the leaked phone convo. I'm surprised she still has lakorns. (not that having sex is a bad thing, but too dara's it is when it's leaked) *Excuse me ladies... I'm just baffled by this news*

Okay, so I'm just now actually listening to the phone convo... goodness gracious! zaap zaap!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:whahuh:  HAHA xOuner you are so funny! :coverlaf:  You actually search for the conversation lolz :rofl:

Men will take when is gives, not many will declined those kind of things no matter how good of an image you(him) present to the World.  Behind close door everyone entitle to anything they want. :lol2:

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
to survive being a celeb you gotta be a two face until you get caught. When you do get caught, you apologize to everyone from the channel elders, parents, the media, and to society. Then soon all that scandal will be swept under a rug until the next incident.
@x0uner i use to see her as an innocent n'ek but not anymore. First too. I loved him but now i only like him. It takes two hands to clap therefore he's also in the wrong.

brandygirl

sarNie Hatchling
x0unerthanlater said:

O M G FIRST!!!? What? He seems like such a... decent guy. Not one to sleep around... Whoaaaaa. Totally a new perspective... and FON?? Whoaaa... she looks like such a good girl! Does this mean that she's slept with Art before? It only makes sense. If not, WOW talk about slap in the face. WOW. O_O I only heard of the leaked phone convo. I'm surprised she still has lakorns. (not that having sex is a bad thing, but too dara's it is when it's leaked) *Excuse me ladies... I'm just baffled by this news*

Okay, so I'm just now actually listening to the phone convo... goodness gracious! zaap zaap!

What was in the phone conversation?

x0unerthanlater

Maya_Fantasy said:
:whahuh:  HAHA xOuner you are so funny! :coverlaf:  You actually search for the conversation lolz :rofl:

Men will take when is gives, not many will declined those kind of things no matter how good of an image you(him) present to the World.  Behind close door everyone entitle to anything they want. :lol2:

Yeah, I had to take a listen to it. When it first happened, all I thought was Fon cheated. I didn't realize the conversation was about her actually sleeping with someone. Lol It's true. If it's free, why not? lolol

OHOaddict said:
to survive being a celeb you gotta be a two face until you get caught. When you do get caught, you apologize to everyone from the channel elders, parents, the media, and to society. Then soon all that scandal will be swept under a rug until the next incident.
@x0uner i use to see her as an innocent n'ek but not anymore. First too. I loved him but now i only like him. It takes two hands to clap therefore he's also in the wrong.

That is so true. Deny until you're caught! lol I watched First's interview and he looked awkward. He denied it being him and denied even knowing his "gf". LOLOL when in actuality Fon mentioned the gf's name.

brandygirl said:

What was in the phone conversation?

The gf called Fon and basically said, "Why are you messing with my bf? P'First told me all about you guys. Why did you sleep with him? Just because you're in the same lakorn, did you have to go and sleep together? Was it in the script? Did the director tell you to get that close?" and all Fon could do was apologize and said she was wrong.

brandygirl

sarNie Hatchling
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
If she denied it in the phone convo it would be ok but she actually said "well what do younwant me to do when it is already done, i said i was sorry"

Like saying sorry makes everything ok.
Lol. I actually like the babe for having the guts to admit she slept and that nothing matters now since it's been done - refreshing reaction, considering how most actress insist on maintaining a Virgin Mary image

Are there any recent lakorns of this actress? Or did she get shunned by the ET industry after this call became public?

x0unerthanlater

brandygirl said:
Lol. I actually like the babe for having the guts to admit she slept and that nothing matters now since it's been done - refreshing reaction, considering how most actress insist on maintaining a Virgin Mary image

Are there any recent lakorns of this actress? Or did she get shunned by the ET industry after this call became public?

Her most recent lakorn was, Chat Jao Praya 2: Sing See Kwae. It ended a few months ago.