[CH7] Mae Pra Torranee

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
i just watch it thanks to ummmm wats her name??? wells she uploaded it to buddies media.... hehe its pretty good and pretty sad.. poor ummm.. wats her name ?? she was dao prasooks mom.. .. hehe. wells yea.. poor her.. yui was sooo mean to her.. :angry:

Rakniran

This lakorn is actually good with lots of good old actress/actor.i hate it so much,when they make Yui so mean. After seeing this movie series I didnt like Yui anymore cus they make her look so bad. Yui shouldnt play that character at all.Yui life was sad thought. Nobody love her ,but her mom only. Her dad love his first daughter more then Yui. They were so mean to Yui...

Ana

sarNie Adult
U didn't like Yui no more cuzz her character was so bad?! lol! I liked her character it shows that she can act :lol:

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
Oh wow, il have to upload this. I've been wanting to see this since last month, when Etasia was still up. And then i just found SarNworld, thanks to Amy :D LOL but i'll have to check this out.

song

sarNie Egg
feel sorry for yui.. hate her sister because she alway give everything and the garnparent love her more... that not rigth for they to love kod more then yiu if i want they i love they the same want....sorry for all kodfan but i a yuifan so it not rigth for her......

fullmoon

sarNie Egg
song said:
feel sorry for yui.. hate her sister because she alway give everything and the garnparent love her more... that not rigth for they to love kod more then yiu if i want they i love they the same want....sorry for all kodfan but i a yuifan so it not rigth for her......
[post="30513"][/post]​

yet i feel sorry for yui too.....well not very a kod fan......or yet... i thnik kod paly to many same past in all her larkorn.......that why i don't very like wacthing her larkon.....well i like more bacuse she have different past in all her larkorn and that told us that she care play all care ..if everyone care do that they one of the best actor-action... :D

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
The reason the grandparents love Kob's character more is because, Yui's characater already has a mother and father, and Kob's character only has a father, since her mother died. They've promised not to love Yui more than Kob, to make them equal, but Yui doesn't see it, so the moral of the story is to get her to see the amount of love she has that she doesn't know existed.

Kob had played many diversed role, if you follow her now and then. Dang Sawan Sarb, she was a spoil and rude child. Luk Mai Klai Tong, she was strong confident, truthful. Sapai Torando, She didn’t let anyone say bad things about her if it wasn’t true. Mekala, weaked but fought with na’rai when she went overboard. There’s many I can name, but I think I proved my point, she had played diverse roles. Later she’s going to play with Chakrit where her character only choose to play the game of revenge, so can you say she play the same role always?

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
nancyvang said:
The reason the grandparents love Kob's character more is because, Yui's characater already has a mother and father, and Kob's character only has a father, since her mother died. They've promised not to love Yui more than Kob, to make them equal, but Yui doesn't see it, so the moral of the story is to get her to see the amount of love she has that she doesn't know existed.

Kob had played many diversed role, if you follow her now and then. Dang Sawan Sarb, she was a spoil and rude child. Luk Mai Klai Tong, she was strong confident, truthful. Sapai Torando, She didn’t let anyone say bad things about her if it wasn’t true. Mekala, weaked but fought with na’rai when she went overboard. There’s many I can name, but I think I proved my point, she had played diverse roles. Later she’s going to play with Chakrit where her character only choose to play the game of revenge, so can you say she play the same role always?
[post="77270"][/post]​

Dito!!! I agree with you Nancyvang, Kob has shown us that she could plays in any diversed role. In Mae Kun eiye, she was a strong tomboy and a leader who kicked the bad guys ass. She also played two different characters in Doy Reaung Atitarn. That's why I never seem to be bored watching her lakorn.