[Ch7] Luerd Tud Luerd (Polyplus)

lovelybird

sarNie Hatchling
Im starting to fall apart from this drama can someone please tell me the detials that have happen in these 4 eposide?

morningdawn

sarNie Hatchling
I really cant work out if i like this lakorn or not it seems to just go round and round in circles as all ployplus lakorns do.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
morningdawn said:
I really cant work out if i like this lakorn or not it seems to just go round and round in circles as all ployplus lakorns do.

ahahaha. I'm having the same problem. Some reason i didnt like it at first but im not sure if i like or not now. But I really like Kan character, Im mostly watching it because of him

love pj

sarNie Egg
aww so sad for tacho he didn't know the trust yet can't wait untill tomorrow
like pae arakk  in this role very much this is the first time i watch his lakorn he did a very good jod in here

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
love pj said:
aww so sad for tacho he didn't know the trust yet can't wait untill tomorrow
like pae arakk  in this role very much this is the first time i watch his lakorn he did a very good jod in here
Yeah, I teared when he found out he wasn't her real child. Both Par and Kan are doing a good job. I think it is ending tomorrow.

love pj

sarNie Egg
me too i was tear while watching where is his mother and win said he is not her child
very good job khunchai taecho

love pj

sarNie Egg
aww so sad i don't except to end like this his mother doesn't see his face before he was kill i know he still alive but they should let his mother see his face before
nawin and him drag to the waterfall but still like pae in this role very much .this is the first time i wacth his drama and finally i like him very much .
now my faverite actor thai are PUSH and PAE from now on heeee

missshiannelee

sarNie Egg
Just wanted to share an MV that I made for our lovely couple <333 I still need to catch up, gawww, can't wait to see all the scenes! But this MV might motivate others to watch it! I'm enjoying this lakorn a lot!

http://youtu.be/JoGr8B3YWk4

Kim123

sarNie Adult
I didn't expect to end like this. Didn't think Kan would die. I don't him to die!!! :teary:  However, I enjoyed it.