[Ch7] Lueam Salub Lai (Mongkol Karn Lakorn)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
i agree do good get good....but sometime good ppl do stupid things...sometime it's just a "grey" area and it depends on our choices in life and the consequences...

Like the Club Friday...it was oil and rotmay....it was an unhappy ending but it was realistic....sometime good ppl don't get that happy ending....

lol and I LOVE happy ending and always avoid sad ending and sad movies/lakorn...i'm the person who read the last page of the story to make sure it's a happy ending before I start reading it

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I try and try and just can't feel for Rodmay. Her character is stuck, lifeless and cold but Rodmay too matronly look and tired eyes don't help to add a nice balance and make her undearing to me and somehow I can understand why her husband in the lakorn cannot warm up to her character besides he has a trashy personnality just utter trash.

Plus her "ruined life" now is too exxagerated now. Yes she is cold, she is stuck up but she has done nothing wrong or criminal to be in such situation now. She doesn't deserve such a demise she is no Panroong !

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
cr: as tagged
I think they're going to spend the last half of the lakorn telling Pin's story since they spent the beginning showcasing Sammy's. Not too sure I'll be too happy about that because I'm more interested in knowing what happens to Sammy. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
cr: sammthitaplatoo.intasri.jpchuwonbinrodmayalohaaom_aomdaow/ as tagged
They finished filming. Today was the last day. I wonder which is Sammy's next project. I have a feeling she'll reunite with Porshe because Pordeecom will cast Porshe for their next project according to his interview. The director of Pordeecom has also been saying that he acknowledges the fans' requests for a Porshe and Sammy reunion so who knows. I want her with Weir, Michael, and Mik. Of course, I wouldn't mind a Porshe and Sammy reunion. Missing my pua ja mia ja.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
In the original one that was what they did. It was mainly about Pin falling.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Sammy and Bank looks cute together! I would to see Sammy with Kan in a lakorn someday!

Do anyone know where I can watch this lakorn in Eng sub?

teran

sarNie Egg
The last two episodes have been boring for me. I don't find Pin's character interesting either. I had to ffwd to Palai and Rin's scences. I guess it will be all about Pin for the remainder the lakorn.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Woah, this shorts on Sammy are really really short.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
The last half will either make people hate Pin even more or pity her. I had a love hate relationship with her. Hate the kind of mother she became but felt bad for the life she end up living.

teran

sarNie Egg
How many more episodes are left? There hasn't been much on screen romance between Rin and Palai...just teasing moments.