[Ch7] Lueam Salub Lai (Mongkol Karn Lakorn)

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Wow, teaser sure looks intense...Sammy is gorgeous as always. I'm glad Bank is being given more roles in Ch7 :D Thanks Mahalo for keeping this thread updated & active! 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
x0unerthanlater said:

Oh post the banners here too! I'd like to see.  :yes:
Will do! Here are my recent works for Sammy. Mik liked the one with him and her. I was spazzing! You can check out me and Phatman's IG to see our future works. It's wi5hful_thinking. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sammy is still very young, but she looks mature for her age and that's a plus!! Hehe. Between Mik and Mike, I want Mik first!!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
She looks so compatible with everyone. I'm glad she's at Ch.7 There are a lot of hunks for her to pair with. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
She looks so compatible with everyone. I'm glad she's at Ch.7 There are a lot of hunks for her to pair with. 
Hehe, lets just hope CH7 will pair her up with them.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Hehe, lets just hope CH7 will pair her up with them.
They'll have to eventually. They're running out of actors. Lol. I'm still wondering how Kwan got casted with Tle for half a decade when they had at least 10 actors there for them to switch her up with.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
@Mahalo, Oo oO! Mik & Sammie! *crosses fingers* I want this pair! They would be so hottttt!  - Although I don't use IG, I'll definitely check out all the posters there though.

Ch.7 Just needs to wake up and promote Sammie more. I don't know why they never did a better job. They promote other rather... unskilled actresses instead. 

I really liked the Kan+Matt & Kan+Sammie posters.  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Please continue to check out our IG for more nice posters. I'll put my creative mind at work. Hehe. I wasn't too crazy over Mik and Sammy but now I am. I still want Sammy and Weir though. Daravdo gave Sammy her first prime time role in Bodyguard Sao. That's surprisingly the only lakorn they produced that was good. Lucky her! She thanked Daravdo for giving her the opportunity because she wouldn't have gained the fans she have today.

cr mongkolkanlakorn