[Ch7] Lueam Salub Lai (Mongkol Karn Lakorn)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Gosh, I can' take New seriously. I can't even look at his face in pics so I am going to have a hard time looking at it on screen. I have no idea who think it's a good idea to have a Pra'ek has more eyeliners than his N'ek. There's absolutely no appeal whatsoever.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I was just about to say that when I saw his pic, Mahalo! HAHA. I literally thought of it and read your comment at the same time: "Why can't they make Mathew pra'ek!" HAHA.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
CR: Mongkolkanlakorn/ BeeShinori/ rodmayaloha
OMG, he has mascara on too. What in the world? How is he even p'ek when he wears as much makeup as his n'eks??

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Rodmay is so pretty. She sorta look like Kwan, the actress from the 90s, she starred in Koo kam with Bird... Not sure if I spelled her name right.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Koy123 said:
Rodmay is so pretty. She sorta look like Kwan, the actress from the 90s, she starred in Koo kam with Bird... Not sure if I spelled her name right.
I agree with you. I think her names spelled Kwang. I've always found Rodmay to look very 90s in a good way of course :)

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Heidi said:
I agree with you. I think her names spelled Kwang. I've always found Rodmay to look very 90s in a good way of course :)
Yes, she does look "90s in a good way". I wanna see her more as n'ek.