[Ch7] Lueam Salub Lai (Mongkol Karn Lakorn)

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
ip.smilez said:
OMGGG haha same here i first watched Weir in the drama where he paired up with Pan and Kwan paired up with Win. Never thought he was good looking until DDH. I kinda went obsessed with him lol Actually enjoyed his drama with Alexandra, Jakajun and PLP w/Aum and since I was in love with WeirKwan, my sister said that I'll regret it if I don't watch his drama with pinky haha I didn't understand why she kept saying that to me so one night I skimmed through it and couldn't believe my eyes, Eeeks kwan was in it too haha (I didn't know Asianfuse existed then) haah I think PLP was the last Lakorn I watched of his. I lied, it was Khun Dech haha besides Kwan, I like him with Jakajun. Tbh tho, I never really finished any of his dramas except for DDH, PLP & PNBS

Btw. I came across Rotmay and Wan's Lakorn on yt. I'll have to give that a try. :)

Am I the only who likes New? Haha I need to see him reunite with Rotmay in their own lakorn!

Smilez, I like him too, but he's starting to look more feminine. His lakorns don't really appeal to me.

Mahalo said:
The only good recent lakorn of Kwan after DDH is Jao Sao Salatan. Wow, it took 7 years just for her to stop pairing up with Tle and have a good lakorn. I'm really anticipating her and Tui in their upcoming lakorn so definitely excited!

I didn't even watch Jao Sao Salatan. Tle isn't the best actor, he's decent, but could use more acting classes. She and Tui make a hot couple though. 

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Both girls are beautiful, though I do like New, I honestly don't think that he's worth fighting over lol

By the way, the production is Mongkolkan Lakorn by Tle Tawan not Samankarn Lakorn by Tua Saranyu.

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
Hanajungupup said:
I always hope for Sammie and Cee..But Cee said that he want to work with small n'ek..gosh, I'm sad...@@@@
Does this have to do with that one time he starred alongside Aum in Pin Mook and he basically had to wear boots or heeled boots the entire time? I remember people making fun of him for it because it looked so obvious.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Sammie looks beautiful in all the pics, I hope this will be a good lakorn for her to show off her acting. As for Sammie being too tall for Cee, she's supposedly the same height as Poo who Cee has been paired with and is suppose to be pairing with again soon. Wonder if he had to wear heels for that lakorn lol

ch3eks

sarNie Hatchling
^ That's what I wonder but for his upcoming lakorn with Poo, he actually requested the producer to change the nang aek for him because he didn't want to work with a taller co-star but he didn't get his wish lol. 

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Lol well its not the girls fault that they are tall. Most ch7 nangeks are tall/model figure anyways minus the exception of his wife, Now, Kwan, Baifern, Min...who else, can't think of the rest

Oh which reminds me, that lakorn with poo he is filming was suppose to be Pancake as nangek but I think at that time, Pan had to choose between RakRae or Kon La Loke but she chose RR. I always wanted to see these two pair up despite the height but Iddon't think it'll happen anytime soon

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Regardless of whether Sammie ever pairs up with Cee, I still hope to see her as n'ek in many more lakorns. Btw ch3eks I love your signature pic! All the couples are so cute :D

ch3eks

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you na xcinastionalx! Kudos to the talented queenyeon for making that banner for me. And no worries for Sammy. It seems like she's finally being recognized by Channel 7 because they've been offering her a lot more scripts lately ^^

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
This is a remake of Ton Jakrit, Noi and Nok Jiriya lakorn. Sammie plays Nok's role, Rotmay plays Noi, and New plays Jakrit's role, which mean New and Rotmay are brother and sister. Also in the old version, Pim doesn't seemed like a rang rai, there is really no nang rai this lakorn. however I will have to see how they make this version

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
ohmygod. I didn't even know that New & Sammie were cast together in this lakorn until I saw on IG. New is appealing to the eye, I think the only lakorn that I watched of his is Ngao Hua Jai (which I never finished) & then I always wanted to watch that one lakorn he did with Pooklook! & Is that BANK from Cubic?! Someone correct me if I'm wrong since Bank is from ch3.. Hmmm, not sure about the plotting but I will give it a try for SAMMIE - I love her, she's just gorgeous. & omg, I do think she would look good cast with Cee or even MICHAEL!!