[Ch7] Lueam Salub Lai (Mongkol Karn Lakorn)

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I never finished any of New's lakorn...But is the story line interesting?!
I hope this version they will add more scene for n'ek 

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Glad to see Sammie getting more lakorns! She was great with Es and Porche but I have never finished a lakorn with New. Hopefully this turns out well. What is the storyline btw? 

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Hanajungupup said:
I never finished any of New's lakorn...But is the story line interesting?!
I hope this version they will add more scene for n'ek 
Me too, never finished any of New's lakorn cus can't stand watching him. I don't understand how he be came a p'ek! He does not have the look for it. Anyway I remember watching the old version and it was mostly focused on two female leads, Jariya and Noi. Jayriya's character having a party life and having many lovers, but she found the one and turn her life around. Noi's character is a good girl gone bad.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Koy123 said:
Me too, never finished any of New's lakorn cus can't stand watching him. I don't understand how he be came a p'ek! He does not have the look for it. Anyway I remember watching the old version and it was mostly focused on two female leads, Jariya and Noi. Jayriya's character having a party life and having many lovers, but she found the one and turn her life around. Noi's character is a good girl gone bad.

Just happy that this is a good roles for Sammie....But for New, he has one face like in all of the lakorn..I wondered why he could get a lot works though @@@

@Mahalo: I think it's confimed already :'( Such a long wating but it turned out to be New :(

I always hope for Sammie and Cee..But Cee said that he want to work with small n'ek..gosh, I'm sad...@@@@

jeedlove

sarNie Hatchling
Haha seems like no one is thrilled about New being in here but on the brighter side, at least this lakorn focuses more on the 2 nang aeks. It's pretty much confirmed to be New, Sammy and Rodmay. I adore both girls and this is such a challenging role for them so I'm totally down. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Cee prefers small girls? Wahh. As long as Sammy is a bit shorter, does she still qualify? Lol. Tsk tsk Cee. It's okay. I don't want Sammy with Cee anyways because he looks different now compared to before. They've been in two lakorns together: Sawan Saang and that other action lakorn. Not as a pair though.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I heard that he want to have a small n'ek to suit in his new lakorn, he even reject Poo Praya though
If they can pair up in drama..then a action lakorn is ok...
I personally want to see Sam&Weir, they would look hot together as well, or a reunion with Es will do :)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Of course I want to see Sammy and Weir together. They're a part of my ultimate top 4 favorite Thai actors list on my page. Lol.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I haven't watched any of Sammie's lakorns because they don't seem to be exciting. I don't mind New, but he looks a little too feminine. If Rotmay is in here, it would be bittersweet for me cuz I like both Sammie and Rotmay. If Weir were to pair up with Sammie, I would definitely tune in.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I think the source is from CH7 fanpage...
And also the fitting is next week too...Anyway, the story line seems interesting
Glad it's focus on Sammie and Rotmay

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Yeah since her character from good to bad girl
But I'm still waitinf for Sammy, I hope the fitting comes fast 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Still crossing my fingers that it's not Sammy. Lol. We'll have to see until the fitting. Usually I'd find stuff on Pantip telling me ahead. But I've been constantly checking but never found news of Sammy being in here. Weird.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Hanajungupup said:

Just happy that this is a good roles for Sammie....But for New, he has one face like in all of the lakorn..I wondered why he could get a lot works though @@@

@Mahalo: I think it's confimed already :'( Such a long wating but it turned out to be New :(

I always hope for Sammie and Cee..But Cee said that he want to work with small n'ek..gosh, I'm sad...@@@@
Really? Cee only wants to work with small n'ek?!! I want to see him pair up with Green... That's not gonna happen anytime soon. Cee is my favorite ch7 actor and now I have Es to add to the list. I don't like that many actors from ch7.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Koy123 said:
Really? Cee only wants to work with small n'ek?!! I want to see him pair up with Green... That's not gonna happen anytime soon. Cee is my favorite ch7 actor and now I have Es to add to the list. I don't like that many actors from ch7.

If you don't know right now Cee & Green are pair up to do a musical play together. Its not a lakorn but a stage play.

Here a photo. I put it in spoiler so it won't have anything to do with this thread.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I'll watch for sammy but not looking fwd to it. Since I have low expectations, it can't be a huge disappointed

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I'm not looking forward to it either. If I don't like the story line, I just skip. I was reading the synopsis and they said that Sammy's character ran away from home. She uses her looks to get what she wants and doesn't believe in real love while Rotmay's character is a good girl. She got married, but he would constantly cheat on her so she transformed into a different person who's really evil deep down. Something along that line.