[Ch7] Lueam Salub Lai (Mongkol Karn Lakorn)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Sammy is naturally sexy but she is still struggling to play sexy. She does better than other actresses but she is not letting go completely. Her dance was okay. Better than Poo that's for sure. Looking forward to this scene.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFkHr1BTshw

spanky

sarNie OldFart
@ mahalo, I meant n'k friend...the longer hair 1...she hooking up w/whom?? that causing friction....mmm..

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
spanky said:
@ mahalo, I meant n'k friend...the longer hair 1...she hooking up w/whom?? that causing friction....mmm..
Oh, she works with Matthew. The guy she bumped into at the wedding after catching the bouquet is her current boyfriend.  

sarN

sarNie Granny
OK, OK, will start on this tonight after work . I hope its good b/c I have one to many disappointed lakorn and my stampede heart deserve air pump now and then

spanky

sarNie OldFart
those 2 are cute 2gether...n'k friend and p'k friend...mmmm...whose baby?

grrr...i hate n'k cousin!

damn just cause ppl make mistakes and isn't doing what is conventional doesn't mean they are bad ppl -.-

I kind of like it when p'k got a lil aggressive w/nk hehe

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
cr: manager
So that guy is no good to her friend it seems. She slapped Mim when she tried to warn her.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Oh, I was hoping to hear Sammy speak English more. She spoke a bit in here. Really shipping Matthew and Sammy. Lol. Keep watching her seduction scene with him. The song matched really with the scene. Quite catchy.