[Ch7] Lueam Salub Lai (Mongkol Karn Lakorn)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
This lakorn is the perfect explanation for why you don't marry someone you merely know. I feel bad for Pin. Now she's stuck with this horrific husband. You shouldn't play hard to get for too long either. Once the chase is over, they just kick you to the curb. That doesn't mean you should be easy either. Just try to establish a trusting and respectful relationship by being yourself. The 3rd episode is too short! Gosh. I thought I was enjoying it so much that the hour and a half passed by quickly. Apparently it was shortened.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
She looks so pretty in the shorts outfit. Unfortunately l can't overlooked New...his hair alone is blocking my view of Sammy

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
It has a good storyline so I'm not bothered. If the plot is good enough, I will stick around. It just so happens that Sammy is in here too so that's a bonus for me. I haven't been disappointed with any of her lakorns ever since she became prime time n'ek. I like to call it the Sammy luck. Lol. 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
i'm ok w/new...hate the hair lol...i started this yesterday and is enjoying it...i like how the lakorn is unconventional ....sammy is really good in this...i like her friends too...rotmay is good as the spoiled stuck up B....i
 currently don't care for her but maybe later i can sympathize...good ost...

mahalo make it happen w/the wier, kwan, mik and sammy haha

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I don't think it's possible since Sammy is filming this and has a revenge lakorn with Pordeecom also. PTP will be heavy action too. If you add this intense role on top of Fai Ruk Game Rorn's heavy revenge role, and then let her do heavy action, it's very unlikely. Lol. If she can pull it off, I will bow down to her because she will be another Matt who took on 3 different lakorn roles at the same time.  

Plus, one month or two ago Ch.7 released the cast for PTP being Weir, Kwan, Mik, and newbie Korkwan. Things can change but I think it's unlikely. All I can do is spam them. Lol.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
From thairath: http://www.thairath.co.th/content/512323
As previously mentioned in her interviews, this is Sammy's hardest role. She's so used to playing back to back action lakorns that this was very difficult for her. Her past two lakorns have been action now she has picked up two back to back intense roles. Since the elders let her play them, she will take them on to gain experience. Sammy feels so stressed from this role that she has to go back  home and take pain meds to relieve her headaches and rely on sleep medications to help her sleep. She cries a lot. Even after the scene ends, she still comes out of the scene crying and goes back home crying. Lol. She's not used to being like this but it's an experience for her to grow as an actress. When she's stressed on set, she would just dance like there's no tomorrow to help her relieve the stress. That's why you see her posting silly dancing videos on IG. She dislikes playing sexy roles where she has to do a lot of seducing. She's not very good at it and it makes her feel uncomfortable. I think she's doing well though. She's naturally sexy. Sammy prefers to take on crying scenes or heavy fighting scenes versus seduction scenes.

I'm glad she's growing as an actress. Keep going girl! You're doing wonderful. That's how you build your skills. You keep challenging yourself.  

sarN

sarNie Granny
Oooo I need to start on this ! Sound interesting. Poor girl , she rather do action/crying scene then seduction HAHAHA , I'm the opposite ^^^

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I watch this lakorn because of Sammy. The storyline is different and something new for me, I like it.