[CH7] Look Mai Laai Sonthaya: Pim Pimprapa/Sean Jindachot

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Source:

"พิม พิมประภา" รับคุยผู้ใหญ่แล้ว รอลุ้นร่วมงาน "ฌอห์ณ จินดาโชติ" ตื่นเต้นเป็นความแปลกใหม่ของตน ไม่ชัวร์ร่วมกับ "เปรี้ยว ทัศนียา" ด้วยรึเปล่า ส่วนตัวรู้จักและเคยเจอกันอยู่แล้ว ลั่นตนร่วมงานได้กับทุกคน ไม่อยากให้มองเปรี้ยวจะทำตนดรอป โอดความเห็นวิจารณ์ในโลกโซเชียลอยู่เหนือการควบคุม วอนแฟนคลับงดดราม่า บอกคอยติดตามผลงานตนดีกว่า

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
I saw a post about this on ig and was hoping for Preaw to be n'ek. I don't want to see her play rai yet. But Sean and Pim, that's an interesting pair that I've never thought about. I might have to wait for more info on this.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I always saw Praew as N'rai...I haven't seen any of her other lakorn...except w/now&micheal

sikky

sarNie Egg
I always saw Praew as N'rai...I haven't seen any of her other lakorn...except w/now&micheal
Always? Just two lakorns, Kompayabaht and the other one is the big budget, Plerng Pranang playing as Aum's daughter where both of them are rai. Preaw has six lakorns where she plays as n'ek, including two of her upcoming lakorns.

Paytra Nareumit is just a rumor lakorn. Even in Pim's interview, she didn't confirm it. Sean and Pim will likely pair up but it might not be this lakorn title.

And you can remove Preaw's name because she's definitely not in here. I asked the admin at ch7dramasociety already and she said this is a baseless rumor and fans should wait for Ch7 to announce or confirm things.

This is Ch7 official drama page and confirmation will be posted here.
https://www.facebook.com/ch7dramaso...if_t=notify_me_page&notif_id=1493426914404827

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I already removed Preaw's name. Also everyone remember everything is subject to change so let's just wait for the confirmation from the channel and artists themselves.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
yes Always because I only Saw her in 1 lakorn and she was rai hahaha....so the other image is not there

Barbie-

sarNie Egg
Sean jindachot is liking his and pim's creation and he and his manager both started to follow mikpim_gallery instagram account as this account has started to edit their pics.. So pim Sean might get paired up..

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
Sean jindachot is liking his and pim's creation and he and his manager both started to follow mikpim_gallery instagram account as this account has started to edit their pics.. So pim Sean might get paired up..
Actually they unfollowed the account

I want preaw to be the n'ek here

sikky

sarNie Egg
The title should be changed to Unkown. Jeab is the producer and she has confirmed on her IG that it's not Paytra Nareumit. Thank god! Because Pim does not match that role at all. Pim's fans sure love to create rumors about her lakorn.

Jeab's responded to fans on this pic https://www.instagram.com/p/BUJFvcPDgu1/

I want preaw to be the n'ek here
I don't think Sean matches with Preaw. He's 174cm which is the same height as Preaw. She's already starring with Cee who's also short and it's awkward that they're exactly the same height. Preaw is a tall girl so she looks better with p'eks that are very tall.

Barbie-

sarNie Egg
The title should be changed to Unkown. Jeab is the producer and she has confirmed on her IG that it's not Paytra Nareumit. Thank god! Because Pim does not match that role at all. Pim's fans sure love to create rumors about her lakorn.

Jeab's responded to fans on this pic https://www.instagram.com/p/BUJFvcPDgu1/

I don't think Sean matches with Preaw. He's 174cm which is the same height as Preaw. She's already starring with Cee who's also short and it's awkward that they're exactly the same height. Preaw is a tall girl so she looks better with p'eks that are very tall.
Pim fans didn't create anything, it was the news broke by darachannel7 instagram account and later all picked up the news.. Anyways , whatever the title is, Sean and pim are going to pair up thats enough..

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Pim fans didn't create anything, it was the news broke by darachannel7 instagram account and later all picked up the news.. Anyways , whatever the title is, Sean and pim are going to pair up thats enough..
I second this. News sites also picked up the info, if a lakorn is just created through rumors then I won't do the thread in the first place since it's not reliable if it just came from the fans.

sikky

sarNie Egg
I follow Pim's news in Thai so of course I know where the rumor started. Komchadluek, a credible news source stated that Jeab planned to pair Pim and Sean up in her first lakorn as a Ch7 producer. Then Pim's fans at pantip went off on guessing the title and came up with Paytra Naruemit. And then mahtem.com (my browser flagged this as a harmful site) picked it up and reported that Pim and Sean will be in Paytra Naruemit and dragged Preaw in to create buzz for the lakorn. It's not just Pim's fans that like to create rumors, Aum's fans and the other stars' fans too since Ch7 is always very secretive with their lakorns.

I second this. News sites also picked up the info, if a lakorn is just created through rumors then I won't do the thread in the first place since it's not reliable if it just came from the fans.
Like I said mahtem,com is only one site that reported it. But honestly, if you fully read Pim's article or listen to her entire interview, she clearly said she doesn't know the title yet and that it might not be Paytra Naruemit. She only confirmed Sean as her costar and said she's unsure about working with Preaw but you still created this thread as if Pim has confirmed it's Paytra Naruemit with her, Sean, and Preaw.

It's up to you to believe whatever sources you want. But Ch7 has only 3 official IGs, bbtv_ch7, ch7ent, and ch7dramasociety while darachannel7 is just a fanpage.

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
thaidramatic update ig said that 'according to komchaluek, pim and sean will work with each other in a drama called " look mai laai santhaya".
judging from the plot, the story sounds messed up and it not my type of drama to watch. however, I adore sean, he comes a long way so i'll be supporting him but I cant say that i'll watch it for definite