[CH7] Look Mai Klai Ton (Media Studio)

erinhang

sarNie Adult
I just finished ep 3! In the previous version, was Chanon's mom still bad or did she learn her lesson cuz in this ep I saw her evil smile. I skim through Kob's version and I didn't see the mom doing any evil smile at all.
Some pictures, and I'll add more if I see more thoughout the week
cr:minpechaya, WeirMin_Family

Last edited:

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
eek I just finished watching ep1 (im so behind lol) and OMG Min is killing it in here!!!! wooo wooo!!! XD I love my Min:love: :pancarta: the storyline is a little bit different from kob and Andrew version from what I heard....overall ep1 was :thumbup: I enjoyed it :aaaaa:

D~D

sarNie Adult
Anonyblue2001 announced that she will not subbed LMKT because she not feeling it. And to be honest, it is kinda boring ladies and gent. Maybe that why this thread is not jumping from next page to the next. But this will not stop me, I will still give it a go and see where it will take me.

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
aww I'm so sad to hear that shes not subbing this anymore :( . I watched Ep1 and 2 and I thought this lakorn is doing quite good except theres not much scenes of Rasa & Chanon together (they need more touchy scenes! :D I hope chanon will fall for Rasa soon hehe ). The pace is kinda slow but I like it like that cuz i wanna see how are they gonna fall for each other when they hate each other so much hehe...ehh I think I'm the only one enjoying this lakorn? lol oh well I hope this lakorn is doing okay in Thailand at least. Cant wait for the next episodes! :cheer:

erinhang

sarNie Adult
aww I'm so sad to hear that shes not subbing this anymore :( . I watched Ep1 and 2 and I thought this lakorn is doing quite good except theres not much scenes of Rasa & Chanon together (they need more touchy scenes! :D I hope chanon will fall for Rasa soon hehe ). The pace is kinda slow but I like it like that cuz i wanna see how are they gonna fall for each other when they hate each other so much hehe...ehh I think I'm the only one enjoying this lakorn? lol oh well I hope this lakorn is doing okay in Thailand at least. Cant wait for the next episodes! :cheer:
You're not the only one, I enjoy it too, but I definitely expected more. When you get to the end of ep 4 Chanon is slowly realizing Rasa isn't as bad as he thought. And then I think they slowly fall for each other in the following eps:cheer:. I'm hoping for a slapandkiss but I don't think that happen in the previous version. But if it were to happen, it should go like this...
Rasa says something to Chanon that angers him and he pulls her into a kiss:aaaaa:. After that, she slaps him and he kisses her again:naughty2: and then tells her if she tells anyone, he's going to do more then just a kiss. And then for the next scene, Chanon should be thinking about the kiss.
Are you watching this with no subs then? If you are it must be hard for you to understand what's going on:(

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
You're not the only one, I enjoy it too, but I definitely expected more. When you get to the end of ep 4 Chanon is slowly realizing Rasa isn't as bad as he thought. And then I think they slowly fall for each other in the following eps:cheer:. I'm hoping for a slapandkiss but I don't think that happen in the previous version. But if it were to happen, it should go like this...
Rasa says something to Chanon that angers him and he pulls her into a kiss:aaaaa:. After that, she slaps him and he kisses her again:naughty2: and then tells her if she tells anyone, he's going to do more then just a kiss. And then for the next scene, Chanon should be thinking about the kiss.
Are you watching this with no subs then? If you are it must be hard for you to understand what's going on:(
lol yesh!!! just like that haha!!! slapandkiss:attempt: :naughty2: lol I want Chanon to fall for Rasa first :naughty2::naughty2::naughty2:

erinhang

sarNie Adult
lol yesh!!! just like that haha!!! slapandkiss:attempt: :naughty2: lol I want Chanon to fall for Rasa first :naughty2::naughty2::naughty2:
I hope and think that is going to happen because from the music videos we saw Om staring at Min in awe:love: when she was trying on the green dress. And I think that scene is happening next ep too cuz from the previews we saw Min in the green dress talking to her dad at the party.
I can't wait to see Chanon falling for Rasa:aaaaa:

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
I hope and think that is going to happen because from the music videos we saw Om staring at Min in awe:love: when she was trying on the green dress. And I think that scene is happening next ep too cuz from the previews we saw Min in the green dress talking to her dad at the party.
I can't wait to see Chanon falling for Rasa:aaaaa:
I hope so too :aaaaa: please give us just one slapandkiss and I'll stop complaining :D I'm all ready to see jealous Chanon... kekeke :naughty2: :aaaaa:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Haven't really started this lakorn yet, (cause I've been hoping for subs, sad that there won't be anyone subbing it as of now) but I liked what I saw from the previews so maybe I'll still skim it. But I did include the preview clips in my Lakorn Mix:

Mainly because I really liked Aom & Min's first lakorn together but given how old it is I could not find any quality clips lol

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I haven't started on this one yet mostly because I'm annoyed by how evasive Ch7 is being with their lakorn. the websites are slow or loaded with ads and just doesn't make for an enjoyable viewing experience. The OST vids keep me interested though so I'll continue to read how you all think this is going. Thanks!

D~D

sarNie Adult
I watch it at: http://www.watchlakorn.in there are no ads and I have no issues loading the video. If you have good internet connection you'll be ok.
Looks like they are changing it up a bit but thats ok can't wait for Rasa and Chanon to start falling in love.

it won't let me watch it, it tricks me into watching the ad and then it say's "Error loading media: media not found" :facepalm:

erinhang

sarNie Adult
I hope Rasa runs into Chanon trying to chase the robbers in ep 6! In ep 5, I was surprise to see Chanon's father accepting Rasa in such a short time.
Pictures from ep 5

erinhang

sarNie Adult
The best ep yet for me is ep 6!:aaaaa: I'm fangirling so much right now. I can't wait for it to be uploaded cuz I only got to watch half live. Om is falling for her:cheer:! He was so worried about her; he even went w/his secretary to make sure she was alright!:love:

numkob

sarNie Hatchling
I'm not sure if it has been shared, but do you guys know if the lakorn is up to download in HD quality? Or where can I find to download it?