[CH7] Look Mai Klai Ton (Media Studio)

D~D

sarNie Adult
LOL, so true! Let me make a comparison to you now. I love Min with Om and Weir because they are like giants compare to her. Just like with Mew with Tik and Nadech. They make her look so tiny. I know you ship Mew with them too!:dancing:
Thats so true !!!!!:risas3:

cheers to that :beer-toast1:

D~D

sarNie Adult
Last edited:

Kelly...OM

sarNie Hatchling
Can't wait. Min is a good actress now I hope Om stooped up his acting for this one. Last lakorn of him and poo did not impress me at all his acting that was. I feel like when he acts with an actress who's good he feels he has to do good too. He was slacking in the one with poo lol.

erinhang

sarNie Adult
No updates, but look what I found! Min and Om's commercial together!
Did anyone come up with a ship name for them yet? Ommin?

Min and Om!

Reactions: D~D

D~D

sarNie Adult
No updates, but look what I found! Min and Om's commercial together!
Did anyone come up with a ship name for them yet? Ommin?

Min and Om!

Thanks !!!! Even with no update yet on LMKT, this commercial sure made it all up for the long wait of nothing.:cheer::cheer:
I saw a picture on Instagram of Min and Om(dressed liked in this commercial) but I didn't think it was real because it looked like it was edit. But.... its REAL !!!!!!:thumbup:

D~D

sarNie Adult
and ...No... I haven't come up with a name for these two, Its a little hard because their name is too short(one syllable) to come up with one .

erinhang

sarNie Adult
Thanks !!!! Even with no update yet on LMKT, this commercial sure made it all up for the long wait of nothing.:cheer::cheer:
I saw a picture on Instagram of Min and Om(dressed liked in this commercial) but I didn't think it was real because it looked like it was edit. But.... its REAL !!!!!!:thumbup:
I know, it was definitely worth the wait! I don't even know if WeirMin ever had a commercial together yet. I hope there's more promotion with OmMin! Do you know what's airing after Norah? I'm hoping it's LMKT

D~D

sarNie Adult
I know, it was definitely worth the wait! I don't even know if WeirMin ever had a commercial together yet. I hope there's more promotion with OmMin! Do you know what's airing after Norah? I'm hoping it's LMKT
I don't watch much of Ch. 7 lakorn so I have no clue what kind of lakorns are going to air after other lakorns. Its best to ask Anonyblue2001 because she always answer back. But she just recently post up on her site that she's on vacation.
I only know of Ch.3 list of lakorn.

Last edited:

erinhang

sarNie Adult
I don't watch much of Ch. 7 lakorn so I have no clue what kind of lakorns are going to air after other lakorns. Its best to ask Anonyblue2001 because she always answer back. But she just recently post up on her site that she's on vacation.
I only know of Ch.3 list of lakorn.
Oh ok! I just hope it's LMKT because school is almost over! Just 2 more weeks and I want to start my vacation with LMKT!

D~D

sarNie Adult
Oh ok! I just hope it's LMKT because school is almost over! Just 2 more weeks and I want to start my vacation with LMKT!
I completely understand what you mean, I would be FUN to watch LMKT during summer vacation with no homework. :p