[CH7] Look Mai Klai Ton (Media Studio)

D~D

sarNie Adult
I saw on Min instagram- somebody asked when is LMKT airing and someone responded 11/07/2016.
So, I believe its July 7th? so.. that means its NEXT week
?!?!?! finger CROSS !!!:cheer:

anonyblue2001 says July 11th is the air date. Lets just see what happen. :nut:

Last edited:

erinhang

sarNie Adult
I saw on Min instagram- somebody asked when is LMKT airing and someone responded 11/07/2016.
So, I believe its July 7th? so.. that means its NEXT week
?!?!?! finger CROSS !!!:cheer:

anonyblue2001 says July 11th is the air date. Lets just see what happen. :nut:
I'm so excited!:aaaaa: You made my day 10xs better cuz now I know the air date. :clap:It's coming out very soon! Now the trouble for me is finding a good website to watch:rolleyes: it.

D~D

sarNie Adult
I'm so excited!:aaaaa: You made my day 10xs better cuz now I know the air date. :clap:It's coming out very soon! Now the trouble for me is finding a good website to watch:rolleyes: it.
Didn't you watched BanSaiTong? would it not be on the same site? I'm sure we will figure this out one way or another:)- we just have to ask the right people.

erinhang

sarNie Adult
Didn't you watched BanSaiTong? would it not be on the same site? I'm sure we will figure this out one way or another:)- we just have to ask the right people.
The site with Ban Sai Tong was very laggy and had tons of ads. But we always find ways to watch Ch7 so I think, I'll be fine.

D~D

sarNie Adult
wow, theirs a lot of photos that just came out but I'm just too darn lazy to post. perhaps later or someone else will do it.

Yoshieee

sarNie Egg
I'm sad they are remaking this lakorn. I'm of the opinion that some things you should leave alone, but I like Min, so I will definitely watch!!!

My hope for this version is more clarity towards the end of the lakorn and a bit more information on how Cherlem feels about Chanon potentially loving Rasa instead of Sasi; I know in the original he claims that "no one is better than Sasi" but I'd still like to get his take on Chanon wanting to be with his newer daughter instead. ALSO, I want Prem's character to acknowledge that her husband assaulted Supa and didn't have an affair with him. She didn't do that in the original...

For me, something I didn't like for the original version was that people kept focusing on Rasa saying she "stole" Chanon from Sasi and feeling bad for Sasi, even though he was never Sasi's to steal. He was with her only for convenience. She was safe and "ideal" for someone of his social status and I think it was the same for her too. She "loved" him only cause he was convenient to love, he was always there for her, I felt like Sasi would've been better suited to someone like Rak who shows lots of affection. I still liked Sasi though. She was an honest and moral girl.

Even thought I thought Rak/Rat was immature, I thought it was wrong for Chanon to sneak around behind his younger brothers back in pursuit of Rasa. My friend kept saying "it's not like that" but idk...I thought if anyone was "stealing" anything, it was Chanon who, towards the end, just became really BOLD about his affections for Rasa. Even if he did it privately, when he thought it was just the two of them, inviting her to his house when no one is home or going to her house when no one is there and his confession in the car...that was kind of wrong for me, especially knowing that his brother was in love with her. For Rasa, she really let Chanon take the lead and tried to put up a bit of separation but you could tell Chanon didn't really care at that point.

Sorry for the long post. One of my favorite lakorns!

erinhang

sarNie Adult
I found a lot of pic on IG, but not on FB. Here are the ones I found on FB
cr:minpechaya

Lol, that's all I found as of today. I'll try to share more if I find more.

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
I'm sad they are remaking this lakorn. I'm of the opinion that some things you should leave alone, but I like Min, so I will definitely watch!!!

My hope for this version is more clarity towards the end of the lakorn and a bit more information on how Cherlem feels about Chanon potentially loving Rasa instead of Sasi; I know in the original he claims that "no one is better than Sasi" but I'd still like to get his take on Chanon wanting to be with his newer daughter instead. ALSO, I want Prem's character to acknowledge that her husband assaulted Supa and didn't have an affair with him. She didn't do that in the original...

For me, something I didn't like for the original version was that people kept focusing on Rasa saying she "stole" Chanon from Sasi and feeling bad for Sasi, even though he was never Sasi's to steal. He was with her only for convenience. She was safe and "ideal" for someone of his social status and I think it was the same for her too. She "loved" him only cause he was convenient to love, he was always there for her, I felt like Sasi would've been better suited to someone like Rak who shows lots of affection. I still liked Sasi though. She was an honest and moral girl.

Even thought I thought Rak/Rat was immature, I thought it was wrong for Chanon to sneak around behind his younger brothers back in pursuit of Rasa. My friend kept saying "it's not like that" but idk...I thought if anyone was "stealing" anything, it was Chanon who, towards the end, just became really BOLD about his affections for Rasa. Even if he did it privately, when he thought it was just the two of them, inviting her to his house when no one is home or going to her house when no one is there and his confession in the car...that was kind of wrong for me, especially knowing that his brother was in love with her. For Rasa, she really let Chanon take the lead and tried to put up a bit of separation but you could tell Chanon didn't really care at that point.

Sorry for the long post. One of my favorite lakorns!
No worries I love reading long post lol :p thank you for sharing ur thought on the older version, I haven't seen tht version so I cant judge lol but I hope this version will be just as good or even better :) So excited :cheer: