[CH7] Look Mai Klai Ton (Media Studio)

erinhang

sarNie Adult
Hope they're going to air either this lakorn or the one with MinWeir next! :clap::cheer:
Same! I kind of want this one though because OmMin has been gone forever and I like Min in drama/romance more than comedy/romance! Plus the longer wait for WeirMin will make me more excited to see them onscreen

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
Same! I kind of want this one though because OmMin has been gone forever and I like Min in drama/romance more than comedy/romance! Plus the longer wait for WeirMin will make me more excited to see them onscreen
lol yeah I'm watching BDR and they didn't have much chemistry back then, I really hope this lakorn is worth the wait!!! I don't mind which lakorn airs first as long as Min is in it XD :p

erinhang

sarNie Adult
lol yeah I'm watching BDR and they didn't have much chemistry back then, I really hope this lakorn is worth the wait!!! I don't mind which lakorn airs first as long as Min is in it XD :p
I agree! OmMin looked CRAZY HOT together, but they lacked the chemistry. But at that time they probably didn't have enough experience. Now, I hope they're able to look HOT together and have the chemistry.

erinhang

sarNie Adult
oh yeah-oh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:
and the kiss scene in the end :naughty2:
I wish we could've have more sneak peeks on the love scenes, but oh well, this is way better than I would have thought!:love:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I think LMKT is either airing after Talay Fai or Norah. I remember when the news first broke out. Now it's finally close to airing. I can't wait to watch this lakorn.

D~D

sarNie Adult
I think LMKT is either airing after Talay Fai or Norah. I remember when the news first broke out. Now it's finally close to airing. I can't wait to watch this lakorn.
I'm keeping my finger cross that it will air after Talay Fai.:)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
How many Episode left for Talay Fai?
Well, the lakorn just got extended by an episode or something. 12 episodes has aired so far, and there's rumors that there's suppose to be a total of 15 episodes now. So I'm assuming there's 1.5-2 more weeks - 3 more episodes - left until the lakorn finish airing. I don't know if I want Talay Fai to finish airing so that I can see the ending or if I want to watch this lakorn more. I just know that i'm going to miss my Mik-Stephany couple so much. lol

D~D

sarNie Adult
Well, the lakorn just got extended by an episode or something. 12 episodes has aired so far, and there's rumors that there's suppose to be a total of 15 episodes now. So I'm assuming there's 1.5-2 more weeks - 3 more episodes - left until the lakorn finish airing. I don't know if I want Talay Fai to finish airing so that I can see the ending or if I want to watch this lakorn more. I just know that i'm going to miss my Mik-Stephany couple so much. lol
no way !!! EXTENDED!?!?! :facepalm:
As much as good looking as Mik and Steph are :love:, I've waited forever for LMKT :nut:. I was soooooo looking forward for one more week for Talay Fai to be done but I guess I'm going to have to wait for 2 weeks.:crybaby2:

thank you.

erinhang

sarNie Adult
I found an old pic that I believe was never posted in here! cr as tagged

Just look at his worried face! Anyone else thought his face to the side is kinda like Vee's or was it only me?

D~D

sarNie Adult
I found an old pic that I believe was never posted in here! cr as tagged

Just look at his worried face! Anyone else thought his face to the side is kinda like Vee's or was it only me?
yea, I remember that photo and I know what scene this is. :) just you posting this picture brings so much excitement because I know its getting close to airing. :thumbup: keeping my finger cross. X
and no, I don't like Vee so I disagree that the handsome Om looks like him on the side.:pancarta:

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
Thanks for sharing Erin~ ♡♡♡ Omg this is airing soon isnt it?!!?!! Im so excited :aaaaa:the MV looks good woohoo :aaaaa::cheer: