[CH7] Look Mai Klai Ton (Media Studio)

erinhang

sarNie Adult
oh yeah i found this video on instagram does anyone know what they are saying? all i see is hearts and kisses AHAHA thats cute
https://www.instagram.com/p/BEGmkvfK4Tx/?tagged=lookmaiklaiton
Honestly I don't know what they are saying too. I think Min said satisfied, but why is why I'm confuse , the narrator talked too fast for my understanding. SO glad that you're joining this thread. Not a lot of others who are interested in this lakorn, but the more the better. Min and Om look awesome together. I hope this drama is a good one!

erinhang

sarNie Adult
Pictures from that day in the car
cr:WeirMin_Family

I wonder what this scene is about. I saw a picture on IG Om giving Min a piggyback ride from where she is in this picture

Cindyysnsdbap

sarNie Egg

I wonder what this scene is about. I saw a picture on IG Om giving Min a piggyback ride from where she is in this picture

yeah me too i saw that piggy back scene :O but is the forest scene also in the first look mai klai ton lakorn? i haven't watched the first one but i want to watch that scene about what happened AHAH i dont mind spoilers :D

D~D

sarNie Adult
Om giving Min a piggy back ride? :)wow, they sure are adding a lot of new scene. I mean, there really is nothing wrong with that- it's 2016 !!

D~D

sarNie Adult
yeah me too i saw that piggy back scene :O but is the forest scene also in the first look mai klai ton lakorn? i haven't watched the first one but i want to watch that scene about what happened AHAH i dont mind spoilers :D

I've watched Kob and Andrew version-(2000) and in there version..... there wasn't any scene of ::susurro:
  • piggyback ride
  • get away resort
  • party event to attend to
  • kidnap
  • Chanon accepting his mom back into his life
  • ...... and ....:thinking:...
these are just a few things that I've seen from the pictures of LMKT-2016

Last edited:

Cindyysnsdbap

sarNie Egg
I've watched Kob and Andrew version-(2000) and in there version..... there wasn't any scene of ::susurro:
  • piggyback ride
  • get away resort
  • party event to attend to
  • kidnap
  • Chanon accepting his mom back into his life
  • ...... and ....:thinking:...
these are just a few things that I've seen from the pictures of LMKT-2016
oooo woow i guess there are quite a few changes to the original one then :O

erinhang

sarNie Adult
So sad to see them done, but also very excited to see the lakorn! I hope for them to reunite again, because they look adorable together. You can see from the fitting that they grew farther apart, but at the farewell, they grew closer. LUV THEM!

D~D

sarNie Adult
So sad to see them done, but also very excited to see the lakorn! I hope for them to reunite again, because they look adorable together. You can see from the fitting that they grew farther apart, but at the farewell, they grew closer. LUV THEM!
very true, I can see that as well. It was very disappointing to see that:crybaby2:. You can totally see from the photos that they kept their distance. But with Weir and Min- you can see that they are so close, Min is always smiling. I know you like that erinhang:naughty2:b/c I know you ship the both of them hard.

erinhang

sarNie Adult
very true, I can see that as well. It was very disappointing to see that:crybaby2:. You can totally see from the photos that they kept their distance. But with Weir and Min- you can see that they are so close, Min is always smiling. I know you like that erinhang:naughty2:b/c I know you ship the both of them hard.
LOL, so true! Let me make a comparison to you now. I love Min with Om and Weir because they are like giants compare to her. Just like with Mew with Tik and Nadech. They make her look so tiny. I know you ship Mew with them too!:dancing:

Reactions: D~D