[Ch7] Lilawaadee Plerng ( Prakotdarkradee)

tgamber

sarNie Adult
I know right. I like the ending credit. Is it me or she doesn't look sexy but she has chemistry with Thunwas. Weird, rt? The first thing I hate is Mom lookalike and second, perverted cousin. They both creep me out. I actually like the hotel owner and the chef couple. If Tubtim doesn't try to act sexy,she is serviceable.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i actually dont mind tubtim in here. she is pretty enough for me. haha and importantly, i feel she is pulling of the role quite well...not to mention great chemistry with thunwa! HAWT HAWT. chef and hotel owner couple is adorable! gun-jal is extra pretty in here...almost didnt recognize her! wan (cousin) creeps me out a lot, but nit, the mom look alike girl, is sympathy worthy. her mom is in the hospital and she is desperate to get money to take care of the bill. she probably didnt realize what she was getting herself into at first. haha. u can see her try to be respectful and courteous of the situation, and she feels awkward everytime she encounters them. but the grandma chick is coo coo! lol. well, nit has been given a hard lesson now...shez lost her virginity. this is so bad but that r scene was damn hot to me...on the steps and everything. and her crying scene after...perfect. lol!!

little22

sarNie Juvenile
I don't get it why the mom and nit look like twins but there not. Confusing n twisted, mystery, and interesting. I gotta tune in more to know. Dad n nussaba is suspicious killing benz. Nephew wan seems to be nice to win but seems not. Like he said that everyone loves win n he's always first n wan is last important. That makes that noosaba loves win more than her own child

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
little22 said:
I don't get it why the mom and nit look like twins but there not. Confusing n twisted, mystery, and interesting. I gotta tune in more to know. Dad n nussaba is suspicious killing benz. Nephew wan seems to be nice to win but seems not. Like he said that everyone loves win n he's always first n wan is last important. That makes that noosaba loves win more than her own child
The look alike underwent surgery to look like Win's mother. The grandma made her do it in exchange for medical treatment for her mom. The grandma wants to get her hand on Win's inheritance. That's why she wants Nit to marry Win, but Wan interfered because he was in love with his aunt. 

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Mahalo said:
The look alike underwent surgery to look like Win's mother. The grandma made her do it in exchange for medical treatment for her mom. The grandma wants to get her hand on Win's inheritance. That's why she wants Nit to marry Win, but Wan interfered because he was in love with his aunt.
woah!! is that what we are going to find out later??

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I like this lakorn and the ost. I actually watch this lakorn live, which I have never done for any other lakorn. I really like Thunwa and Tubtim together. I can't wait to watch more scenes with them together. Thunwa/Win was sooooo cute in episode 8, especially this part: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUn-ibyXTjw Credits to: sugarsargU namtarn

I wanted to share some of my artwork I did for this lakorn:

And off topic, I'm not sure if anyone has seen the Taiwanese drama "In A Good Way," but I think Thunwa actually looks like Jay Shih.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
rahut-rissaya said:
I like this lakorn and the ost. I actually watch this lakorn live, which I have never done for any other lakorn. I really like Thunwa and Tubtim together. I can't wait to watch more scenes with them together. Thunwa/Win was sooooo cute in episode 8, especially this part: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUn-ibyXTjw Credits to: sugarsargU namtarn

I wanted to share some of my artwork I did for this lakorn:

And off topic, I'm not sure if anyone has seen the Taiwanese drama "In A Good Way," but I think Thunwa actually looks like Jay Shih.
Oh my lord. those are such beautiful artworks, I truly missed your artworks ~ Love them, thanks for sharing :wub:

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Yep, Jay Shih with a cuter dimple. Tubtim is sweet. The thing is this lakorn can be called having the favorable approach in mystery department aside by ch7 but it has too much side characters, it's confusing. I like the main story. But the nangek gonna be a little darker. So, crossing my fingers.