[Ch7] Lilawaadee Plerng ( Prakotdarkradee)

sarN

sarNie Granny
tell me  if this is a  revenge/slap-kiss kind of lakorn or not because I'm not easily persuade to watch a lakorn unless I"m sure there some kind of skin-ship going with an exception of Yai Kanlaya , Hom is too cute for words so I endure the story line LOL

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
sarN said:
tell me  if this is a  revenge/slap-kiss kind of lakorn or not because I'm not easily persuade to watch a lakorn unless I"m sure there some kind of skin-ship going with an exception of Yai Kanlaya , Hom is too cute for words so I endure the story line LOL
so far so good....plenty of skinship...very slap/kiss so far. hehe

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
So I watched the first episode and found it too dark and disturbing for my taste. If you take away the past, the lakorn is fine. However, Ch 7 hasn't mastered mystery lakorns yet. You really just have to let them reveal the killer at the end because they're pretty bad at building up clues and suspense.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
lenlin said:
So I watched the first episode and found it too dark and disturbing for my taste. If you take away the past, the lakorn is fine. However, Ch 7 hasn't mastered mystery lakorns yet. You really just have to let them reveal the killer at the end because they're pretty bad at building up clues and suspense.
I think so far so good. Lol. I haven't watched many Ch.7 mystery lakorns, mainly because most of their lakorns are poorly executed. I've watched only Qi Pao from Ch.3 which is a mystery. That wasn't too good either. Which lakorns would be on your list for best mystery lakorns? I really can't think of any except for Dome Tong from Ch.7 starring Saranyu and Nampeung. 

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
Mahalo said:
I think so far so good. Lol. I haven't watched many Ch.7 mystery lakorns, mainly because most of their lakorns are poorly executed. I've watched only Qi Pao from Ch.3 which is a mystery. That wasn't too good either. Which lakorns would be on your list for best mystery lakorns? I really can't think of any except for Dome Tong from Ch.7 starring Saranyu and Nampeung. 
Saranyu's version of DT was good. I only started on QP, but I haven't continued/finished it. I did hear it was bad though. I think that colored my desire to continue from where I left off, which was episode 1 or 2. Plus, it was kind of confusing. To be honest, most mystery lakorns aren't executed very well in terms of laying out clues because so much drama and other stuff are always happening. The only one I can think of that was passable was Jan Euy Jan Jao because they were good at creating red herrings that were all possible and reasonable. When I made the comment, I was mostly thinking of Jao Sao Salatan when I was thinking of Ch. 7 mystery lakorns. None of the clues in that one really went anywhere.

As far as the past on this lakorn, it's interesting because it makes you wonder how everyone and everything is intertwined, but it's so dramatic that it does raise some concerns with me since dramatic pasts usually end up not making a lot of sense, like they're dramatic just for the sake of being dramatic. And that's not exclusive to Ch. 7. However, since this was based on a novel, I'm hoping the clues will make more sense.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
lenlin said:
Saranyu's version of DT was good. I only started on QP, but I haven't continued/finished it. I did hear it was bad though. I think that colored my desire to continue from where I left off, which was episode 1 or 2. Plus, it was kind of confusing. To be honest, most mystery lakorns aren't executed very well in terms of laying out clues because so much drama and other stuff are always happening. The only one I can think of that was passable was Jan Euy Jan Jao because they were good at creating red herrings that were all possible and reasonable. When I made the comment, I was mostly thinking of Jao Sao Salatan when I was thinking of Ch. 7 mystery lakorns. None of the clues in that one really went anywhere.

As far as the past on this lakorn, it's interesting because it makes you wonder how everyone and everything is intertwined, but it's so dramatic that it does raise some concerns with me since dramatic pasts usually end up not making a lot of sense, like they're dramatic just for the sake of being dramatic. And that's not exclusive to Ch. 7. However, since this was based on a novel, I'm hoping the clues will make more sense.
Agree! Jao Sao Salatan went no where. I think that was based on a novel also. It just wasn't as dark as this one so I think this one is much better in comparision. I've never really heard of this production, but so far I'm impressed by the way they're putting the flashbacks together to heighten the suspense. However, this is Ch.7 so I'm not having any high expectations. Lol. 

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
JSS was based on a novel? Well unfortunately it didn't make me want to track down the novel and read it.

LP is early stages yet, so I'll wait until perhaps next week to tune in again and see how I feel about it. There are things I like about it, but there are also things I'm reserved about.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Maybe I'm wrong about it being a book. Lol. 

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
So far 2 kisses... :p This lakorn isn't so bad - it's actually interesting. Just that the relationship of Wan w/ Win's mother is WEIRD, eghhh.. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
thatsouthernasianchick said:
I actually want to give this a try because I love Thunwa but nang'ek doesn't look...nang'ek material...yikes.
Is it worth giving a try? How is the plot?
Ah yes. I was going to skip this because of Tubtim also. She's not the prettiest n'ek, but I stumbled upon her acting in Lah Ruk Sut Kob Fah. She was a side character, and she was cute in there. Although she's cute, I don't think I'll tune into her future lakorns. Since Thanwa is in here, I'm able to give her a chance because I liked the impression she gave me when I first saw her acting in LRSKF.

As for the lakorn's plot, it's pretty twisted. N'ek's father was accused of killing p'ek's mother. Presently, Thanwa's stepmom is also his biological aunt so something shady went on to cause his mother's death. The two sisters did not get along. So n'ek is on a mission to find justice for her father by investigating the past. P'ek cannot remember what went on because each time he remembers something, his head hurts. In addition, the pranangs started off on the wrong foot because n'ek is a nightclub singer, so he think's she's a gold digger. However, he secretly likes her since he had first seen her.    

I like it so far because it's interesting.

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
I have to confess that when I saw the n'ek was Tubtim (although I didn't know that was her name at the time), I was unimpressed. I almost didn't consider watching the first episode, but I did anyway because I'm a sucker for mysteries. She's actually not that bad. I still don't find her that pretty but I can watch her. If that's her actual singing voice, I'll give the casting director points for at least casting someone who's a decent singer.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
lenlin said:
I have to confess that when I saw the n'ek was Tubtim (although I didn't know that was her name at the time), I was unimpressed. I almost didn't consider watching the first episode, but I did anyway because I'm a sucker for mysteries. She's actually not that bad. I still don't find her that pretty but I can watch her. If that's her actual singing voice, I'll give the casting director points for at least casting someone who's a decent singer.
That's her voice :) Not very prorr, but it'll do. 

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
Lol That's why I said decent. It could have been so much worse. There are some really bad actor/actress singers out there, like Janie for example. I don't know why they ever cast her in that musical lakorn with Benz and Tye.