[CH7] Lhong Ngao Jun (?) : Thanwa Suriyajak / Sammy Cowell

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by dancy, Nov 8, 2017.

1. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

That sammy is also a n'rai too...boom and sammy had a movie 2gether too

2. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Yup, but when he turns good, that would be character development. Hehe

3. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Oops, wrong thread. Lol

4. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Are there any bts updates on this lakron yet? Wanna see some pictures

5. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

Ah good ! Sammy chatacter seems to sincerely like him. She doesn't want kelly character. Nothing, not even the hairstyle can make kelly look less uncle.

6. Oh I think Sammie is HOT! :thumbup:

xdanavelvetx likes this.
  7. xdanavelvetx

xdanavelvetx sarNie Hatchling

Amen lol.

spanky likes this.
  8. Ele

Ele sarNie Juvenile

I want to see Thanwa and Now as the lead in this one.

holey likes this.
  9. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

I miss sammie in action, does anyone know when this will be finished?
    After this one I want her with hot guys.

10. holey

holey sarNie Egg

I thought the same it would have been interesting to see them but I think Sammie and thanwa are okay pair

Any progress on the filming?

11. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

Well they are filming almost everyday, i always see sammie in her nurse outfit but I don’t how much they are filmed.

12. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

I just finished the old version of kob and steph.
    It was so boring and terrible editing also crazy as usual and misunderstanding.
    I expected to hate the nang rai but she didn’t do anything wrong to the ex, she just did break up with him in a letter but no the old cliches blame on the girl.
    Disappointed in this one. I’m worried for sammy.

13. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

I seen this too and I enjoyed it. I feel the ppl will like the nam nao.

It's typical storyline. No different than Aff JLR. The cousin or Whatever uses the guy and they commit suicide. Typical lakorn storyline.

I find that I always get truly surprised with certain lakorns I end up enjoying.

I like when nk start to nurse him back to health.

14. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

I disliked Kob character in some parts but I liked her gentleness and when she finally fought back but still, I dislike steph characters all the way.
    The problem is the generation changed so if they need this lakorn to be successful thay have to modernise it alot.
    There were some lines that said in the lakorn in which made my blood boil, they were alot stupid moments.

15. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

There is annoying parts...but I went into the lakorn knowing that formula.

Well see how they change it. It's nice to see samny who is always soo fierce to be passive.

16. Ntsuab-Ci

Ntsuab-Ci Inlove with Phet Thakrit <3

I watched the older version a few months ago not knowing this was the remake! I can't believe I didn't put the two together, lol. Anyway, I'm looking forward to this. I like Thanwa. I have never watched Sammy before, besides that twin lakorn with Om and Min I guess. Storyline is... my type but also not my type.

spanky likes this.