❤️[Ch7] Lhong Krin Jun (Prakotkarndee): Tubtim Anyarin/Thanwa Suriyajuk

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile

nice song, glad ch7 use new song instead of just using old famous song for their lakorn. I think the song fits both the guys more than her because both is in love with her. But then I may be wrong, look like she’s heart broken from another guy that’s not Thanwa or Boss, feel sorry for Boss will be heart break from Tubtim

hope Tubtim next lakorn after Saow 5 she’ll get to play a rom com or romantic drama with new peks she haven’t pair up with like: Mike, Weir, Om, Mick, Bank, Boss, Oath, Euro, etc.

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Oh the ost sounds really nice! I’m shipping Boss and Tubtim! Would be nice to see her get paired up with those guys you listed, @Teedee17 . Thanwa look sick in the mv. Is his character supposed to be sick or it’s just bad makeup?

here’re few trailers and bts

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
@Koy123 yeah Thanwa was really sick while filming and took a break a bit then came back, he doesn’t look that great in here look like always tired. contrast Boss look really good and cute with Tubtim, sad that they were not pair up in Saow 5 either, saw BTS fr S5 they were cute team up and play game together look close. her fans is rooting her next role that she doesn’t get an action lakorn as ornaments nek again. It’s unfair that ch7 always give her unchallenged action roles and pair up with same p’eks a lot(Thanwa,Louis, Aof) which make her fans so bore and mad and so want her to be freelance so will get better challenge roles and work with more new talented actors. they said it has been 2 yrs that she didn’t get a challenge role after buangsabai ended and finally she did again in this lakorn a main role that focus on her, hope the scripts is good in here

Last edited:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Really liked the first episode. I didn’t forward at all and if you know me, I forward a lot when I’m not 100% interested. I watched it throughout my whole work out haha. I know some people might not tune in cause the leads but honestly the storyline is so interesting so I’m sure a lot of people can look passed that. I don’t mind either. I actually think Tuptim is a great actress but is never given the best type of lakorns and peks. They always pair her up with newbies or in action lakorns.

Anyways, the vibes really does give some suspense, which I don’t mind. I really want to know the backstory of the killer and his victims. Looks like tomorrow’s episode will explain more in depth. I can see who the bad people are already but I don’t think they are necessarily the killers.This production always starts off great but their endings need work. Hopefully this one isn’t that way!

Told my mom to check this out and she said she read it before so I asked who’s the killer but she refused to tell me and told me to watch lol. I’m so tempted to listen to spoilers but I know it’s best to not do that haha.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Really liked the first episode. I didn’t forward at all and if you know me, I forward a lot when I’m not 100% interested. I watched it throughout my whole work out haha. I know some people might not tune in cause the leads but honestly the storyline is so interesting so I’m sure a lot of people can look passed that. I don’t mind either. I actually think Tuptim is a great actress but is never given the best type of lakorns and peks. They always pair her up with newbies or in action lakorns.

Anyways, the vibes really does give some suspense, which I don’t mind. I really want to know the backstory of the killer and his victims. Looks like tomorrow’s episode will explain more in depth. I can see who the bad people are already but I don’t think they are necessarily the killers.This production always starts off great but their endings need work. Hopefully this one isn’t that way!

Told my mom to check this out and she said she read it before so I asked who’s the killer but she refused to tell me and told me to watch lol. I’m so tempted to listen to spoilers but I know it’s best to not do that haha.
I liked it too! I thought the leads scenes were funny especially Tubtim going into Thanwas house then them finding out about each other’s profession. The editing and storyline is really good so far. My mom of course loves it, she says it’s probably gonna be her fave out of the lakorns airing at the moment hahah

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
That’s great to hear that episode one was good. I hope it continues to do well in terms of editing and story progression. I’m starting episode one right now so I’m excited. lol I really love these two lead from their first lakorn, so I’m hoping the ending and the lakorn itself will do well.

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
I like the first ep too, esp love Tubtim character, smart, tough, look so cool as a cop, her acting is always great, glad to see her play an important nek role again, she look good every scene, agree hopefully the editing and scripts keeps on being good, rooting who’s the killer but don’t wanna get spoil first either ,wanna root along while the lakorn moves forward , the pek/nek relationship is funny, waiting to see Boss character
This production got a lot of praise from the Thai fans for ep1 already

Last edited:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I really have an idea of who the killer possibly is but I feel like there may be more than one! Plus, there’s a lot of people who give out killer vibes lmao. My idea may change again this week haha. The nephew/student definitely gives me dark vibes. Him beating up his teacher was a red flag. Also, I remember seeing him on guess my age lol. Think he won smart boy and is like 18 or 19. He could possibly be a pek in the future but needs to grow and mature more. I’m curious to know the backstory of Jun though. Like why did they hide her case. Clearly she’s what the lakorns about lol so we probably will get bits and bits of her story throughout the episodes.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I just caught up and oooomg this lakorn is sooo goood!!! It has good comedy in it too! I couldn’t stop laughing when Tubtim got drunk with the other cop and his wife haha and then when she was scared of the cockroach and fell on Thanwa lool theyre so freaking cute. I love the dynamics of the lakorn from the mystery, to the comedy, to the pranang scenes. Couldn’t stop laughing at the friends gambling too haha they’re so funny!

@kjc1994 omg I want to know what happens to Jun too and why the head cop is so secretive. He’s so sneaky but I’m sure he has nothing to do with stuff cause it’d be too obvious. Also too obvious for his nephew. I’m feeling like it could be one of the people that we think are good. Not gonna get into spoilers cause it might me lose interest if it ends up sucking lmao.

also, I hope this one doesn’t drag out like Tawan Arb Dao. I know it’s the same production but is it the same producer and director?

this lakorn has quality and really makes DaraVDO and Dida look even worse. Also, this beats some channel 3 productions that tried to attempt a genre like this lmao

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I just caught up and oooomg this lakorn is sooo goood!!! It has good comedy in it too! I couldn’t stop laughing when Tubtim got drunk with the other cop and his wife haha and then when she was scared of the cockroach and fell on Thanwa lool theyre so freaking cute. I love the dynamics of the lakorn from the mystery, to the comedy, to the pranang scenes. Couldn’t stop laughing at the friends gambling too haha they’re so funny!

@kjc1994 omg I want to know what happens to Jun too and why the head cop is so secretive. He’s so sneaky but I’m sure he has nothing to do with stuff cause it’d be too obvious. Also too obvious for his nephew. I’m feeling like it could be one of the people that we think are good. Not gonna get into spoilers cause it might me lose interest if it ends up sucking lmao.

also, I hope this one doesn’t drag out like Tawan Arb Dao. I know it’s the same production but is it the same producer and director?

this lakorn has quality and really makes DaraVDO and Dida look even worse. Also, this beats some channel 3 productions that tried to attempt a genre like this lmao
Right! I feel like those two are too obvious as well so it can’t be them! They are both really dark characters though but that’s probably on purpose to make us think it’s them. I wonder if the uncle was ever with Jun or something or if Jun is related to him and his nephew. I’m not listening to any spoilers this time cause I did that with Tawan and Game Ruk and ruin it for myself haha. I don’t know for sure if it’s the same director and producer. I also thought Tawan Arb Dao was so good in the beginning and praying this one is good throughout the whole thing. I feel like with TAD they added extra things to the episodes due to the pandemic though and the high ratings. Hopefully this one continues to be good cause I loved the first two episodes. It’s not even our typical favorite nam naos haha.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Right! I feel like those two are too obvious as well so it can’t be them! They are both really dark characters though but that’s probably on purpose to make us think it’s them. I wonder if the uncle was ever with Jun or something or if Jun is related to him and his nephew. I’m not listening to any spoilers this time cause I did that with Tawan and Game Ruk and ruin it for myself haha. I don’t know for sure if it’s the same director and producer. I also thought Tawan Arb Dao was so good in the beginning and praying this one is good throughout the whole thing. I feel like with TAD they added extra things to the episodes due to the pandemic though and the high ratings. Hopefully this one continues to be good cause I loved the first two episodes. It’s not even our typical favorite nam naos haha.
Yeah!! There’s many suspicious characters too even the Uncles chick is kind of weird and I wonder why she was targeted and not killed! And who left the paper on the front door LOL. Watch it’s one of her friends the silly guy who’s the killer haha he was trying to seduce the nurse and make it comedic — he could for real be psycho and we would never know LMAO.
Yes about TAD! Hopefully it doesn’t get that way. I already like the first two episodes more than TAD on average so let’s see if it can get me to even like it more than some of my fave lakorns this year hahaha. I’m glad they chose Tubtim, she does really well in these types of roles. I find her character really cute!!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I must be the only one who doesn’t exactly know who could potentially be the real killer. lol The suspicious and bad characters right now are too obvious but I wouldn’t dismiss them either. I remember from Thawa & Tubtim’s first lakorn, LLWD, the plot twist was pretty good bc there were so many suspects prior to the reveal. I wonder if we’ll get some plot twist in here too. lol But I wouldn’t be surprise also if it was one of the good people and they’re just actual psycho’s behind the scene, like manner said.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah!! There’s many suspicious characters too even the Uncles chick is kind of weird and I wonder why she was targeted and not killed! And who left the paper on the front door LOL. Watch it’s one of her friends the silly guy who’s the killer haha he was trying to seduce the nurse and make it comedic — he could for real be psycho and we would never know LMAO.
Yes about TAD! Hopefully it doesn’t get that way. I already like the first two episodes more than TAD on average so let’s see if it can get me to even like it more than some of my fave lakorns this year hahaha. I’m glad they chose Tubtim, she does really well in these types of roles. I find her character really cute!!
OMG, IMAGINE IT BEING THE FRIEND LMAO. I'm curious too who sent the note. I was trying to rewatch some parts to see who heard her talk about the case cause it could even be the funny cops lol. But yes, Tubtim is super cute in this role. I like how she's strong too and doesn't let the guys push her around because she has the same position as them, if not higher. She not any less. I really like that cause lots of lakorns don't really have strong female leads like that.

Last edited:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Boss’s character gave strange vibes today. Even when nek was like she had a dream and the real killer isn’t found yet. He made a weird face and everything. Don’t think he has a pairing in this lakorn either. Maybe with nek’s friend but I thought she would pair up with the goofy friend so I wonder....I’m starting to suspect him now since he came out of nowhere.. I could be over thinking haha but just making random guesses. I doubt it’s him though but they make his character a little suspicious so don’t count him out.

I also like nek and pek scenes. They have cute and funny scenes which helps with this genre because if it didn't have that, you could be stressed just thinking about the killer and evidence lol. I like that they bicker but its funny bickering like him putting her undies on her door haha.

Last edited: