CH7] Lep Krut (Nine Bever Films) : Cee Siwat / Yui Chiranan

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
hmm Yui was on Club Friday Gmm25, is she going freelance too?

Edit: ah nm, she said her contract with ch7 changed to producer. Ch7 gave her permission to be on the show.

Last edited:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
hmm Yui was on Club Friday Gmm25, is she going freelance too?

Edit: ah nm, she said her contract with ch7 changed to producer. Ch7 gave her permission to be on the show.

That would have been a huge blow if she left to lol. The only people of her generation left is Aum P who only accepts lakorn once in a blue moon and Kob? Lol.

Oh, and Pok, but they don't give her many good roles now TT.TT

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
That would have been a huge blow if she left to lol. The only people of her generation left is Aum P who only accepts lakorn once in a blue moon and Kob? Lol.

Oh, and Pok, but they don't give her many good roles now TT.TT
Which Pok? Did Pok left already? Saw her in Workpoint

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I'm not sure, but she is still hosting Masterchef. If she went on a Workpoint show, it is because she got permission since it's a neutral cable channel.
Oh okay. Ch7 hasn’t given her any lakorns in years.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Pok isn't beautiful or sexy like the rest of Ch7's money-making actresses, but in my opinion she is their best actress. She's even better than Noon and Aum. Sad that she didn't get the recognition she deserved.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Pok isn't beautiful or sexy like the rest of Ch7's money-making actresses, but in my opinion she is their best actress. She's even better than Noon and Aum. Sad that she didn't get the recognition she deserved.
She is a good actress indeed but she came at a time the likes of Noon, Aum, Kob, Ann etc... were at their peak and somehow overshadowed her cause lookwise she aint shinning. Entertainment industry is such a visual thing

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Which Pok are you guys talking about?
The Pok I'm talking about is Pok Piyatida. Hopefully that's who everyone is referring to too. Haha.

She is a good actress indeed but she came at a time the likes of Noon, Aum, Kob, Ann etc... were at their peak and somehow overshadowed her cause lookwise she aint shinning. Entertainment industry is such a visual thing
Yeah. It is unfortunate.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
The Pok I'm talking about is Pok Piyatida. Hopefully that's who everyone is referring to too. Haha.

Yeah. It is unfortunate.
I was thinking that was the Pok you guys were talking about too but wasn't sure. Was she during Aum and Noon's time? I thought before and I didn't know she's contracted with ch7. I feel like she had good lakorns back during her younger years and now she's getting a lot of good award winning scripts. She had a few lakorns with gmm25 and OneHD no?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I was thinking that was the Pok you guys were talking about too but wasn't sure. Was she during Aum and Noon's time? I thought before and I didn't know she's contracted with ch7. I feel like she had good lakorns back during her younger years and now she's getting a lot of good award winning scripts. She had a few lakorns with gmm25 and OneHD no?
Yeah she was just right before. She was during Anne and Aom's reign.

I'm not even sure what her career is like right now. Last time I saw her was Mia Luang. Which I only saw a bit of because eew the storyline. Haha.

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yes, we’re talking about Pok Piyada. I didn’t know she was contracted with ch7 until @KhoOnxNouxWanxJai mentioned she in Master Chef Thailand. The last time I saw her was in Office Syndrome produced by Workpoint. I thought I’ve seen her act in ch3 lakorns before, no?
https://instagram.com/p/BjAenwnnpcU/

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Maybe she is a free agent? Most of her work are with GMM now, maybe that explains why we don't see her in Ch7 lakorns anymore lol. Her lakorns with channel 7 the few of them she did were good though. I mean she and the rest of the cast set the bar for Nang Tard.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Some of my favorite lakorn of hers was Sam Noom Neur Tong with Thon Jakrit and Torranee Nee Krai Krong with Andrew and I think they were both with ch3, not too sure. The other one was Roy Marn with Bee Bandit, not sure what channel but since ch3 remade it with Margie and Boy, I'm going to guess it's with them too.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Some of my favorite lakorn of hers was Sam Noom Neur Tong with Thon Jakrit and Torranee Nee Krai Krong with Andrew and I think they were both with ch3, not too sure. The other one was Roy Marn with Bee Bandit, not sure what channel but since ch3 remade it with Margie and Boy, I'm going to guess it's with them too.
Me too. I think she was with Ch3 then moved to Ch7. She might be a freelancer now.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ya'll it's rumored that Cee will be working with one31 remaking Sang Soon previously starring Chakrit as twins and Bee N and Fang and one of the nang'eks is rumored to be Pinky.