CH7] Lep Krut (Nine Bever Films) : Cee Siwat / Yui Chiranan

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I know! Like ew! Him and Sammy were hawt. Why couldn't they have chosen her!!!
Imagine Sammy, Es, Yui, Cee in the same lakorn...
Is that possible to get rid of a shitty character halfway the drama to replace her/him with a hot appealing character ? Lol Guess his charming character is paired with a hot bad but repetent girl risking sometimes her life to save him but trapped in her bad choices. Lol ch7 shall hire me :p

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Imagine Sammy, Es, Yui, Cee in the same lakorn...
Is that possible to get rid of a shitty character halfway the drama to replace her/him with a hot appealing character ? Lol Guess his charming character is paired with a hot bad but repetent girl risking sometimes her life to save him but trapped in her bad choices. Lol ch7 shall hire me :p
That would've beeen hawt! Ch7 is a dodo. I would've totally watched this lakorn good or bad if them four were the pra'nang!

geestory

sarNie Hatchling
I'm confused as to why kris is now like hardcore flirting with the reporter. Like...when did you start liking her though? Lol I feel like it wasn't even a gradual transition...it went from being annoyed to flirting in a snap of a finger

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm confused as to why kris is now like hardcore flirting with the reporter. Like...when did you start liking her though? Lol I feel like it wasn't even a gradual transition...it went from being annoyed to flirting in a snap of a finger
Her character is too horrendous to make it believable

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I just forward the reporter scenes even with Kris.

I watch Yui and Cee scenes then Es alone.. so sad.
Lol is that possible to avoid reporter ? I would have liked ES being paired with the bad girl better. Lol
@phatman how come nobody has seen that ? How dare you sleeping on hot pair Cee and Yui ?