CH7] Lep Krut (Nine Bever Films) : Cee Siwat / Yui Chiranan

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Channel 7 is going to start needing to produce some star building shows. Like how Channel 3 has The Face. Exact use to have The Star. Channel 7 faces are starting to get super repetitive.

OR, they need to properly use the actors they have that they keep sidelining!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I want Cee to go freelance, but also want Cee to pair up with Sammie, Green, and Now before he leaves.
Amen to that. Why aren't they pairing him up with those girls. I love Yui, but Cee needs a new girl.
Those girls get the worst pra'eks of Ch7. Hahaha.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Amen to that. Why aren't they pairing him up with those girls. I love Yui, but Cee needs a new girl.
Those girls get the worst pra'eks of Ch7. Hahaha.
Yeah, what is ch7 thinking! Hot pretty actresses get paired up with old not attractive p’eks and hot actors get paired up with average, not attractive n’eks. :fighting3::fighting3:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Um off topic. I love your siggie and profile pic. HEHE.

You here too?!? Haha. BPS reunion?? Haha.

Y'all didn't know Cee can sing?! Haha. I love his voice. When I found out he can sing a few years ago, I was like why is this guy not singing for a living.
Hehe yea, I'm here too...Cee too hot to ignore. BPS reunion you can say!:thumbup:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh my god! What happen to my man ? :facepalm: This is the first time I have seen him since he disappeared from the face of this earth. It’s ok he still has that cheeky smile that I love :naughty2:
Age and perhaps no botox happened. Haha. Although I must say Tui looks way better I dont think he does botox. Hehe. Still love you though Pat.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Age and perhaps no botox happened. Haha. Although I must say Tui looks way better I dont think he does botox. Hehe. Still love you though Pat.
I am sure Pat still looks good outside :facepalm: I remember meeting him years ago (when he was of course a lot younger ) and oh man was he handsome:coleman: he looked 10 times better in real life then he does in camera. Camera does him no justice .. R u taking about Tui Theerapart Satjakul?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I am sure Pat still looks good outside :facepalm: I remember meeting him years ago (when he was of course a lot younger ) and oh man was he handsome:coleman: he looked 10 times better in real life then he does in camera. Camera does him no justice .. R u taking about Tui Theerapart Satjakul?
Hahaha. I know. He still looks good. It's that dang HD that brings out his wrinkles in screen.

Yes I'm talking about Tui Teerapat. He's a year older than Pat.

Guys I just watched this whole 4 min video of Es and Cee fighting. I never do that, I can't even last a minute watching Thai action!

Let me tell you it is actually GOOD. Applauds to the action leads. They did great! They fed off eachother well that this scene looks like they're fighting in real life. I personally love the way Es does his action scenes. Miss him sooo much! I feel like if there's ever no more Cee at Ch7, Es might be their next action leading pra'ek. Haha.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@phatman oh Tui that man has the sexiest jaw line ever. I still find him very attractive :naughty2:

I hate action lakorn but I am not going to lie I saw one of the scene where Yui and Cee fighting and it was pretty impressive. Not a huge fan of Cee but I love Yui, so I think I will have to definitely tune in just for her .

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
@phatman oh Tui that man has the sexiest jaw line ever. I still find him very attractive :naughty2:

I hate action lakorn but I am not going to lie I saw one of the scene where Yui and Cee fighting and it was pretty impressive. Not a huge fan of Cee but I love Yui, so I think I will have to definitely tune in just for her .
Tui may just be the sexiest Thai man alive.

Yeah. I saw Neth Nakarat ( well with the FF button) haha, but I don't remember the action scenes being as good as the ones in here so far.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Hahaha. I know. He still looks good. It's that dang HD that brings out his wrinkles in screen.

Yes I'm talking about Tui Teerapat. He's a year older than Pat.

Guys I just watched this whole 4 min video of Es and Cee fighting. I never do that, I can't even last a minute watching Thai action!

Let me tell you it is actually GOOD. Applauds to the action leads. They did great! They fed off eachother well that this scene looks like they're fighting in real life. I personally love the way Es does his action scenes. Miss him sooo much! I feel like if there's ever no more Cee at Ch7, Es might be their next action leading pra'ek. Haha.
Ooo yes I love that scene. I admit I'm more excited to watch this than Neung Dao.