CH7] Lep Krut (Nine Bever Films) : Cee Siwat / Yui Chiranan

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Synopsis
credits to thaidramatic_update

Criminal organization have a Plan for obsession provincial of Asean, so two men who are great official have to do this mission for against them. The one is great soldier who has disguised himself as criminal for joining that organization, and other is honest policeman who ready to face with bad man. Both of them have to fight with each other because of their mission, that can even exchange with their life

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Damn, Cee, stop making action lakorns! I want to see him pair up with Sammie, Stephanie, Bo, Green, but all these actresses maybe taller than him. Lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
He's set to do another lakorn aside from this one, as Preaw Tussaneeya's p'ek in Sarawat Yai.
Why do I feel like I already knew that...but I can't remember if I do or don't. Haha. I do remember saying that him and Praew should pair up since they both have a bigger head/face than every body else. Hehe. In that case I do feel better.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Cee and Es needs to take a break from action lakorn! We need some real romantic/kiss slap lakorns from them!!! Yeah why is Es back to 2nd lead?? Ok, ch7 need to stop promoting Kelly and New all together!!
Agreed, Es should be promoted to a full-time lead. Kelly should be getting dad/uncle roles by now. He simply not attractive as a male lead. And New...well I've just never liked New but let's be honest Ch7 has been promoting him as p'ek so long they'll probably never stop lol

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
Oh what????! I thought I saw Patson in the trailer but was like nawwwww He's in this! hahahha wtf ahhaaha I don't even watch ch7 much but this action is pretty high quality but it's expected with this production their ratings is usually REALLY good. No wonder the ch7 fans were going crazy over this online. And Cee was revealed on the mask singer tonight... good marketing ahahhaa

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Oh what????! I thought I saw Patson in the trailer but was like nawwwww He's in this! hahahha wtf ahhaaha I don't even watch ch7 much but this action is pretty high quality but it's expected with this production their ratings is usually REALLY good. No wonder the ch7 fans were going crazy over this online. And Cee was revealed on the mask singer tonight... good marketing ahahhaa
Oh really Cee was on the Mask Singer? Yeah, the trailer look pretty good, I Es and Cee are more promoted. Ch7 are wasting their talents with too many actions lakorns. These two guys can act!!

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
It's a shame no one is subbing this. From the clips I've seen of Cee and Yui, it actually looks interesting.

Hope they release an OST soon so I get to see more scenes lol