❤ [CH7] Leh Ruk Bussaba (JSL Global): Michael Pattaradet/Peak Pattarasaya

byebye

sarNie OldFart
They must really see the high potential in here somewhere. To me, she is more of a supporting role. I can watch her about 2-3 episodes and that's about it. She has this look about here...IDK. There are better all around actress in channel 7 to be honest.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
They spent a lot of money to get her to sign with them, luring her away from GDH. It's natural for them to promote her.
I still don’t understand why who they get Peck from other channels when they have better looking actresses and acting skills. I’ve been wanting Sammie to pair with Michael.

sikky

sarNie Egg
LOL Where is source that they spend a lot of money to lure her in?

Coming from Peak's own interview, she knew an elder at CH7 because she used to act in a CH7 lakorn a very long time ago which was pretty much the very first lakorn of her life. She told that elder that she's thinking of taking acting seriously and wants to focus on lakorns so it's through that elder of her that she got into CH7.

It's a known fact that CH7 don't really pull old talents from other channel unless that person come willingly. They prefer to promote newbie from scratch.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Urg WHY! Sammy get short ended still... she gets all the p'k... for someone who acts for awhile I find that she has no screen presence nor any type of charisma...I know looks isn't everything but her face seems distorted and unappealing as well...more lakorn from ch 7 I won't be watching

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG, why is it Peak again? Literally, anything she is in is a skip for me. I cringed just watching her in Mik & Steph's lakorn. She gets to be paired with so many of Ch7 A-listers and Sammie hardly gets a chance. Ugh, I am so mad for her and the other more talented actresses with Channel 7.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I've never watched JSL lakorns but I've heard that their not that good of a production. I love Mike but I'm iffy about this, but then again I watched So Sanaeha so if it looks somewhat appealing I'll watch.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I rem. Not really being a fan of this lakorn...urg....she can have kelly....but her acting chop is not good for that intense role...urg...who can we petition?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I yeah I remember Kob and Vee, it was back when Vee had that ugly pony tail. I remember the lakorn as boring.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I miss Mike... It's too bad he's pairing with Peak... & I can't believe he only has this one lined up. smh

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Can someone please pin this? It's on air now.

Mike's abs are drawing me into this :love:. Peak keeps on pairing up with men I like, I can't seem to escape her LOL. She's not too bad, she looks kinda cute here. Gross how Kelly is paired with Jammie and she played his daughter in Plerng Pranang.