Ch7 Lakorn 2008

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Thanks for sharing. I'm looking forward to seeing Aum and Weir's the most. They look like such a hot couple.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Win and Charm.. umm she's gorgeous but Win looks too feminine his smile is still charming though but they aren't suitable for each other.

Cee and Noon.. she looks old for him.. and is he wearing heels again? coz he isn't that tall... wierd pairing.

Wier and Aum.. they look good together!! hehe that's all I can say.

Vee and Noon.. she's way too gorgeous for him.. lol he looks bored..

Kob and Stefen.. not a good pair. She's so pretty in those pics.

Num and Poo.. too bad they didn't have a picture tooken together.. judging from that Num needs to shave.. he looks musty and old looking.. poo's so pretty!!

Oil and Pancake.. cute pairing.. oil makes them look so good together!

Stefen and Kwan.. i like them together already.. hopefully the lakorn is good.

Araya.. oh boy she looks not pretty and wierd looking in that solo picture.. she looks bored.. and tired.

Aum's solo pic.. she looks half dead.. but she looks good in the other pics with Wier though.. i thought note wasn't gonna be in that lakorn anymore.. he still is.

Noon looks kinda cute with short hair but scary also.

- Thanks for all the photos Nida!

Ana

sarNie Adult
I'm looking foward to both Noon's lakorn especially the one with Cee :p

Not really looking foward for the one with Aum...Vier -_- . But I'll watch for Aum ^_^

Stefan-Kwan : I'll pass dun like either one of them.

Win-Charm : looks alright

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
Cee and Noon : hmm....if the story is good, yes. cos i love noon...and cee, he's on the positive side though

Vee and Noon : YES!!! i love both of them

Num Sornram and Poo: WAITING FOR IT FOR SOOO LONG!!!

Weir and Aum : im gonna watch it because weir is in it.....

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Weir and Aum look hot! waiting for that and Cee and Noon they look aite but i luv see but i luv noon so let see the chemistry

onahc

sarNie Elites
the only lakons that look interesting are oil and pancake, vee, noon and araya, and kob and stefan, the others look like trash. i also want to see aum and vier. how come aum has only one lakon in 2008?

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I hope I didn't misunderstand but the lakorn with Vier and Pinky also has Kwan and Cheer?