[Ch7] Lah Ruk Sut Kop Fah (Kantana - Moom Mai)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
x0unerthanlater said:
Is this worth a try to watch? It seems like it would be draggy with all those supporting cast members. I haven't even finished Hua Jai Tuen yet because I feel so lazy to watch through that stupid family and that dumb guy who keeps extorting money from everyone. -_- Anyway, back on the subject.... the screencaps for this show is super nosebleed worthy. Weir looks good in here. I don't particularly like Min's acting though.
It's pretty good! The pace is moving very quickly. I actually trust Moom Mai's production the most out of all the other CH.7 productions. They've given me good plots and character development. Min may overact a bit in here but it's a really fun lakorn to watch. It reminds me of an immature version of Manee Yard Fah where n'ek has to fulfill her duty and marry the prince from another country to establish a relationship between two countries while p'ek is a soldier who's constantly protecting n'ek. Of course there's always the conflict of pride and duty vs.love.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:
Is this worth a try to watch? It seems like it would be draggy with all those supporting cast members. I haven't even finished Hua Jai Tuen yet because I feel so lazy to watch through that stupid family and that dumb guy who keeps extorting money from everyone. -_- Anyway, back on the subject.... the screencaps for this show is super nosebleed worthy. Weir looks good in here. I don't particularly like Min's acting though.

Their WWYWY appearance was funny. Esp. the part where Weir was explaining his first "real kiss" scenes. He said he was stiff and felt awkward... and he thought that he should just give it a go and make a good kiss scene instead of keep getting NG's and taking advantage of his co-stars. So he said, "I just went right in" and the hosts were like, "what happened next?" Weir says, "well, I almost busted her lips." 555555+ It was also funny because Louis asked Weir how the "kiss scenes" were done and if tongue was involved like a french kiss. 55555 p.s. Louis is a hottie btw. so much appeal... YUMMMMY
It's worth it! So far the storyline is flowing smoothly. I actually like the pace, it's not too fast, not too slow. Weir is doing great and Min is doing okay. Like Mahalo said it's an immature version of MYF except we have a nice, sweet and tolerant soldier. Hehe. Weir's character is very sweet, and so far I'm loving every inch of him. I'm glad there isn't a mouthy nang'rai...yet....clinging onto pra'ek. I'm almost done with episode four and I can't wait
for the next ones!!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Surprisingly, I'm not as crazy about this as I was towards PA. Usually, if I don't like the person pairing up with my favorite, I'd skip it. However, PA's plot and characters were so captivating that I was able to look past Min and Weir's pairing. With this, I'm just watching out of curiosity. The casting is good and the plot is great, but I just can't get into this pairing :/

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Surprisingly, I'm not as crazy about this as I was towards PA. Usually, if I don't like the person pairing up with my favorite, I'd skip it. However, PA's plot and characters were so captivating that I was able to look past Min and Weir's pairing. With this, I'm just watching out of curiosity. The casting is good and the plot is great, but I just can't get into this pairing :/
You don't like Weir and Min? Oh right, you're a Weir and Kwan fan. Hehe.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
You don't like Weir and Min? Oh right, you're a Weir and Kwan fan. Hehe.
Yeah. Haha. My first Weir lakorn was DDH with Kwan. I adored the pairing but they never paired up again. That's when I discovered Weir, but I could never watch any of his lakorns because I didn't like his n'ek. I tuned into PA for him ONLY but ended up liking everything about that lakorn. But that doesn't mean that I became a fan of Min also. Lol. The only actresses I like from CH.7 are Sammy, Kwan, and Jakjaan. Very few of them can act well.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Yeah. Haha. My first Weir lakorn was DDH with Kwan. I adored the pairing but they never paired up again. That's when I discovered Weir, but I could never watch any of his lakorns because I didn't like his n'ek. I tuned into PA for him ONLY but ended up liking everything about that lakorn. But that doesn't mean that I became a fan of Min also. Lol. The only actresses I like from CH.7 are Sammy, Kwan, and Jakjaan. Very few of them can act well.
Hehe. Cool, cool.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Thanks phatman & Mahalo. I might just tune in. It's been a while since I enjoyed Weir's lakorn. The last one I liked from him was when he paired up with Aum P.... or was it the one with him and Jakkajan? Whichever came latter. I'm surprised they didn't pair him up with Jakkajan again. -_-

So no clingy b*tchy girl yet? Cool, I'm all for that alone. lol, I hate screaming n'rais. No matter how good a lakorn is, I will tune OUT just because of a psycho n'rai.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:
Thanks phatman & Mahalo. I might just tune in. It's been a while since I enjoyed Weir's lakorn. The last one I liked from him was when he paired up with Aum P.... or was it the one with him and Jakkajan? Whichever came latter. I'm surprised they didn't pair him up with Jakkajan again. -_-

So no clingy b*tchy girl yet? Cool, I'm all for that alone. lol, I hate screaming n'rais. No matter how good a lakorn is, I will tune OUT just because of a psycho n'rai.
Yes, no cingly nang'rai so far.

mia07

Introvert
Somehow I feel the same too.. It's like in PA, somehow you were able to feel their connection but in here, I have yet to spazz over them.. Hrmm.. let's see what happens when they actually develop more feelings for each other. Is it just me or does anyone feel excitement for Hareuthai and Sinthorn already? They are really cute together and they didn't even do anything yet I'm beginning to feel something for them.. lol I like Yam's husband in here - he's quite cute...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
-ohMAIVdarlin' said:
Somehow I feel the same too.. It's like in PA, somehow you were able to feel their connection but in here, I have yet to spazz over them.. Hrmm.. let's see what happens when they actually develop more feelings for each other. Is it just me or does anyone feel excitement for Hareuthai and Sinthorn already? They are really cute together and they didn't even do anything yet I'm beginning to feel something for them.. lol I like Yam's husband in here - he's quite cute...
It might be because Kamin is too gentle. Haha. Yai was super rough in PA and so him and Min had lots of sweet scenes...albeit randomly, but still sweet. I was more hooked to PA too, but I'm gonna have to say I actually like this one better. Maybe because I'm in love with Kamin's gentleness. Hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Kelly...OM said:
Started off slow I think it's finally picking up now that the Prince is in Thailand hehe.

I know right. It's getting better and better. You can see Kamin and Mat's feelings now that the Prince is around. 

I just finished episode 5 and I'm anxious for the next parts. I just LOVE how Mat is subconsciously wanting to be around Kamin. I loved the part he dropped her off home after her failed attempt to meet the prince, and she pushed him away after hearing that he came to do his duty only. Awe...she has feelings for him! Deep feelings I say! 

mia07

Introvert
I wouldn't say deep feelings but mix feelings bcuz Kamin hardly did anything to make her like him except save her a couple times and knock some sense into her. But you can say Kamin has feelings for her cuz you can kinda see he feels jealous a bit now that Makey is here...

Kelly...OM

sarNie Hatchling
I'll say this lakorn proves min can act, her acting has improved very much! Her singing tooo :)! Weir is a top notch actor from his eyes to every expression Weir is very good. This is my 2nd Weir lakorn lol I'm picky on what I watch....I always thought he was hott though I never tuned into his work till Moon ruk mae nam moon & this....but I know when someones a good actor!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I honestly am liking it so far. I'm on episode 7. However, I'm not surprise the ratings are low. There's no raeng~ness or sadistic/forceful p'ek. Haha. I like how the story flows and is calm, BUT I don't like that they're plotting to kill Matt every episode. Aren't the rai's at least smart enough to plan thoroughly...? I'm also very interested in Kamin's birth secret! Like in episode 7, the Queen talked briefly about how Kamin's mom is a dancer and ran off. I'm like what is Kamin really!? Haha.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ch.7's lakorns usually do well in general. They never hit the sixes especially with a koo jin like these two. At least maintain a 9 or so for every episode. I think I might abandon this and Ruk Dtong Oum. Not feeling them as much. I'm only watching one lakorn at the moment and that's Matt's lakorn which isn't very good right now. I might just spend my little itty bitty leisure time on finishing other lakorns that I was supposed to finish 6 months. ago. Haha. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Ch.7's lakorns usually do well in general. They never hit the sixes especially with a koo jin like these two. At least maintain a 9 or so for every episode. I think I might abandon this and Ruk Dtong Oum. Not feeling them as much. I'm only watching one lakorn at the moment and that's Matt's lakorn which isn't very good right now. I might just spend my little itty bitty leisure time on finishing other lakorns that I was supposed to finish 6 months. ago. Haha. 
Yeah, I was a bit surprise that the pilot episode didn't start off high. Oh well, I'm enjoying it at the least.

I kind of stopped watching RTO already. Haha. I'm still watching Prom Daen Hua Jai though. It's not that interesting and good, but I'm all for Es. Hehe.