[Ch7] Lah Ruk Sut Kop Fah (Kantana - Moom Mai)

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
La ruk will be air on 28 july and special kan pak is going to be air on 11 August. The cast of la ruk is going to kan pak on 29 July.

mia07

Introvert
Weir is the one who always get the first kiss. When will Min be the first to approach him? Haha.. Ouuu nxt wk? Great!!!

choo

sarNie Adult
Thank you for sharing all the pics Mahalo!! I can't wait for this, the teaser is definitely a tease! And thank u Miley19 for the info!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
SO I finally watched the teasers. HEHE. I was hoping we wouldn't get something like Pin Anong, *wink, wink* unnecessary kisses *wink, wink*. But seems like we're getting some forced kisses. I guess it's okay...considering it's Min and Weir...right??  :pervie:

mia07

Introvert
Yeah, I thought Weir's character was reserved and such but shockingly he pulled a Khun Yai.. lol I think the most anticipating scene I'm looking forward to is the island scene.. Cannot wait! :D

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
-ohMAIVdarlin' said:
Yeah, I thought Weir's character was reserved and such but shockingly he pulled a Khun Yai.. lol I think the most anticipating scene I'm looking forward to is the island scene.. Cannot wait! :D
I prefer a quiet Weir in here. Hehe. He's suppose to be the gentle soldier. Like Anothai.