[Ch7] Lah Ruk Sut Kop Fah (Kantana - Moom Mai)

mia07

Introvert
Well, luck comes your way when you are a star.. :D Will this be airing soon? Cannot wait any longer.. They are really cute!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Me too. There are so many lakorns that I'm waiting impatiently for. Hahaha.

choo

sarNie Adult
It's been a while since I've watched Weir ever since Wong Wien Hua Jai.  I watched Pin Anong this past week and despite the bad script, Min and Weir have some awesome chemistry :D ^^ I can't wait to watch them again. Not really feeling Weir's bodyguard outfits though, I would've liked just suit and tie haha; but oh wells.  Thanks everyone for sharing pictures! The beach pictures ugh,
Weir is gorgeous :D

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
choo said:
It's been a while since I've watched Weir ever since Wong Wien Hua Jai.  I watched Pin Anong this past week and despite the bad script, Min and Weir have some awesome chemistry :D ^^ I can't wait to watch them again. Not really feeling Weir's bodyguard outfits though, I would've liked just suit and tie haha; but oh wells.  Thanks everyone for sharing pictures! The beach pictures ugh,
Weir is gorgeous :D

Yeah, I don't like his bodyguard wardrobe either. HAHA. And yes, WEIR IS GORGEOUS! Speaking of which, I'm gonna go add him on the "pra'ek with the whole package" list. HEHE.

jun ji

sarNie Egg
Oh Weir, why am I just now discovering who you are???!!!

I just finished "Pin Anong" and though I felt it was dragging at some parts, it was overall a good lakorn.  I am new to Wier and to Min, and merely watched PA due to lack of lakorns by my favorite actors and actresses.  Now I can add them both to my list of favorites too!

The chemistry by both Weir and Min really made you feel like they were a couple.  Especially those intimate scenes of sweet kisses, tender touches, gentle hugs, loving glances at each other not to mention the hot, scorching attraction between the two.  It really drew me in and want to root for them till the end.

With this new lakorn, I can't wait to see the roles somewhat reversed.

They all have gotten so thin though.  I kind of liked the meatier Khun Yai, lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
jun ji said:
Oh Weir, why am I just now discovering who you are???!!!

I just finished "Pin Anong" and though I felt it was dragging at some parts, it was overall a good lakorn.  I am new to Wier and to Min, and merely watched PA due to lack of lakorns by my favorite actors and actresses.  Now I can add them both to my list of favorites too!

The chemistry by both Weir and Min really made you feel like they were a couple.  Especially those intimate scenes of sweet kisses, tender touches, gentle hugs, loving glances at each other not to mention the hot, scorching attraction between the two.  It really drew me in and want to root for them till the end.

With this new lakorn, I can't wait to see the roles somewhat reversed.

They all have gotten so thin though.  I kind of liked the meatier Khun Yai, lol.
I think a lot of people became a fan of Weir after PA. Haha. I did too. I love Yai. He was so macho!! I love meaty Weir too!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
CR: Pantip

ละครล็อตช่อง7
จันทร์ - อังคาร ปีกมงกุฎ ออนแอร์อยู่ (Mon-Tues: Peek Mongkut with Pancake, New, and Grace)
พุธ - พฤหัสบดี หัวใจเถื่อน เริ่ม 25มิถุนายน (Wed-Thurs: Hua Jai Teuan with Kwan and Om)
ศุกร์-เสาร์-อาทิตย์ ล่ารักสุดขอบฟ้า เร็วๆนี้ (Fri-Sun: Lah Ruk Sut Kob Fah with Weir and Min)

So this will be airing Friday, June 27th in the Fri-Sun slot. Hua Jai Teuan with Kwan and Om will also be airing next week on Wed-Thur. I'm super hype!!!! My two favorites will be on air at the same time back to back. EEK!  Ch.7 planned on Lah Ruk Sut Kob Fah to go against Rising Sun Series Part I. That's why they put them in the weekend slot not expecting Ch.3 to air Rising Sun Part I in their Wed-Thurs slot. So Hua Jai Teuan will go against Rising Suns instead. HAHA. They're salty. Hua Jai Teuan isn't strong enough to take on Rising Sun. But I'll be watching all three series regardless. I'm so happy! This will be a fun summer worth watching.   

I just realized Pan, Kwan, and Weir are all going up against each other. Woah! And they each have their new hot koo jins with them except Pan.